Locked Up -

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jameslarkin, Feb 6, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    It would be best to have a blog in the Vault section of the forums. I will attempt to move it there for you.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  2. jameslarkin

jameslarkin Active member

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi all, I haven't been posting much just been super busy...life has been good and today marked 8 weeks in chastity for me...it was a real milestone for me but also the most upsetting...

We have just got back from being away I switched my holy trainer back to cb6000s so I could wear it with a plastic lock for the airport etc...we got home and I went straight back into my holytrainer (I missed the comfort)

Anyways today I got up and went to work full of energy and really pumped , at lunch time I went to the gym and my girlfriend texted me to say she was so happy and hated being back to work but couldn't wait to see me...I was on cloud 9

Then it all kind of went wrong, and I don't know what happens or why...after my gym session I hit the showers as always being super creative in my covering so no one could see my device, as I'm getting out the cubicle I see 3 guys all laughing and joking in the changing room they are naked and all have decent sized cocks, and their just out there for all to see, I start to think about mine all locked up and then out of know here I just start crying I mean really really crying I run to the cubicle and i am in there for about 10 mins...I don't know why I was set off like this but it was crazy I hit a real low and then just came home early...I'm not sure what's wrong or why I felt that way, but just needed to share and see if anyone else has ever felt like this?

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I hope you're feeling better now xx

Sig Wyrminorb and jameslarkin like this.
  4. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @Mascara^Snake thanks yes I am. I think the realisation of me in chastity hit me hard when I looked at the men larking about...for that moment I resented my situation and felt stuped and weak...I've calmed down now and realise I have better things in my life now that are more important.

Sig Wyrminorb and spider203 like this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @jameslarkin Why on earth should 3 naked males "larking about" upset you? Do you wish to lark about with them?

spider203 likes this.
  6. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @Mistress B i really don't know, I think part of me at that moment wanted to yes...I think the realisation of that not being for me hit me hard...e.g being a lad and goofing about....the more I've thought about it the more I think it was just a moment of silliness.

7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    - but nothing is wrong in some reflections now and then... This lifestyle and our choices seems to be an ongoing process, not all settled and carved in stone. I like it like that, to be challenged in by beliefs from time to time. Makes me more aware of my choices:)

jameslarkin likes this.
  8. permanentslave

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    wishing you well @jameslarkin

i completely understand and deeply respect your sharing of your most intimate of emotions. i often remind my Owner, Mistress Sonia, that i also am human and thus have emotions very similar and often like your very own. you are not alone.

Thank you jameslarkin,

jameslarkin likes this.
  9. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone. Today I'm back in the game and all is well. I didn't tell my girlfriend about what happened...she is still not 100% into this and I have to be slow with her at the moment. This weekend she said she wants to get fucked (her words) and hopes I'll be up to the job...so I have that to look forward to...

10. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    My underwear has a new best friend...the panty liner...actually enjoying the cushioned feel and no more icky marks

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  11. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    I've also gone down a ring size in my holy trainer from the 45mm to the 40mm when I first put it on the 45mm it was tight last night my balls slipped out whilst washing in the bath which was impossible just a few weeks ago...I'm feeling the tightness last night and today but it's definitely not uncomfortable as I slept really well, now wondering whether I should pre empt and order the 36mm ring now in case I get even smaller in the next few weeks...just a quick update need to shoot have all day meetings today! Feeling good

12. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    So today, I am home alone, well actually alone for the weekend. My KH is away with friends so I am locked up and alone for the first time since this started, I am going to spend the weekend trying some things, such as....panties....ok i wasnt into this...but i am reading so many locked up guys on here praising them that im going to give it a go, I've started wearing panty liners in my boxers which dont really fit nicely, but do the job...stop me staining from the leaking, so panties it is. Im going to go for the CK female ones so they look kind of boyish...excited....very!

13. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi guys, sorry haven't been on been manic...so updates...the underwear think I'm over with, well to be honest it's over with as I got busted...my girlfriend thought it was funny but she said if it's comfortable then sure why not...but one of the girls in my office busted me kind of....her exact words "oh I didn't know the did the CK ones for guys with the small logos on..." I went very red and haven't worn them since....

More importantly back to my chastity, well actually right now I'm out...which is killing me on the inside, it's been twelve weeks since my lock up and same since I have been allowed to cum, I've been out to clean and had 5 erections but no touching...so she told me it's time for sex and on the weekend my girlfriend took it off and told me to clean up, when I came back she was dressed in kinky underwear and told me she wanted to get fucked hard...my cock was aching and very very hard and wet, so I did as I was told with no hesitation, but then things went wrong, I couldn't cum for ages and she got sore and told me to get off...I was scared to cum....she was really understanding and I explained why and that it took so much for me to be locked up after having spent most of my adult life wanking 3 times a day and that I didn't want to go through the pain of being locked up and going through that phase again of initial lock up....she started to stroke my hair and said its ok and then maybe not all guys are made to fuck (which I know was a dig and hurt a little, but deserved) she said I could have a wank and cum on her down there and I did (a lot!) still took a while though, she then told me to go down on her and she had an orgasm with her vibrator and my tongue...afterwards she said don't bother locking yourself up seems kind of pointless at the moment, we'll have to think of something else...

I let her down and am upset, I miss being in chastity dreadfully, the point of not having to worry about my cock ruling my life and the joy it gave me was powerful. I now don't know what todo, she wasn't so into it so it took a while to get her there and holding the key etc....and now she's lost interest, she thought it would make me a better lover in the classical sense and it didn't it was the same, I couldn't cum before cause I wanked so much and now I couldn't cum because I was scared to reset. That was Saturday, I've defaulted back to my previous ways as I have zero will power and am an idiot.

So confused.

14. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I wouldnt be so hard on yourself. Many of of us have had or ups and downs in chastity. It doesnt have to work perfectly right from the get go. You may have just had some performance anxiety. I would just blow it off as no big deal and continue on. Maybe explaining this to her will help her feel more engaged and willing to keep going. If it keeps happening repeatedly then maybe you might have another issue. But see how it goes.

jameslarkin likes this.
  15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @jameslarkin Hi James don't be hard on your self. When I met my Mistress there were times before chastity that I couldn't come. The sex was amazing and it used to upset me too but stop stressing about it and go with the flow , you will find the stressing is what is stopping you coming .
    Regards
    Lucy x

16. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi guys madness over...back locked up in my cage and feeling....normal agin...lol

permanentslave likes this.
  17. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    What a difference 48 hours makes...back locked up and feeling really good. I've slipped back into my chaste ways pretty quickly, I think mostly because I missed it so much. Had a really good chat with partner Sunday am after we tried again to unsuccessfully have sex, she was totally not into it and to be honest neither was I, I don't find vanilla sex that interesting and haven't for a while. We discussed how things were better when I was locked up, more attentive, caring, gentlemanly and we both agreed that that is how we like it...so there it goes she locked me up and I brought her to orgasm with my tongue and fingers, very wet and sloppy totally different to the times before I was trying to stick my thing in, as she lay there glowing, beautiful she stroked my cage and told me that she is starting to understand...I hope she wasn't just saying this for my benefit, she also said she missed that raw animal sex you have when you first meet someone, I asked if she fantasises about anyone else, she said yes but no one in particular, this got me really hot, I think I want her to enjoy sex and if my cock isn't what she wants from me then I think with time I can come to terms with it, I'm pretty much already there although I'm aware fantasy and reality are two different things, I'm gonna she where she wants to take it she has been with girls and guys so I'm not sure where this is heading she really fancies one of my mates wives who we met on Monday she made sure to tell me about 20 times so I got the hint...

Sorry massive dump, needed to share. On a slightly more silly note I worked out I have spent approximately 1100 hours of my life masturbating....eek!

permanentslave and Rachael_ like this.
  18. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi guys, hope everyone is well, so....things are hotting up, I was edged on Sunday before lock up as we were having sex before she stopped and told me it wasnt doing it for her as mentioned in previous post, clearly i couldnt then sort myself out and we decided i be locked up, since then, things are getting interesting, every morning and evening she strokes my balls and says she loves the me in chastity, i have been going over and above around the house, cleaning, cooking, having dinner with her without tv and phones etc..etc... i was allowed to take off my device this am for a shower and she actually made me shower with her in the bathroom which was a first as she was doing her make up, every now and again she would look over at my raging hard on and heavy sack, and said to me..."hmmm, it always felt like it was bigger"...eek, i got even more turned on by that, it took me about 10 mintues to settle down and get back in to the device... tonight she just texted me to say we are going out for dinner and she expects to be serviced...when i asked what she means she sent me a photo of her with no panties on and the caption "your fingers might do it, but maybe they wont..."....clearly very little my cock can do at the moment apart from ache, she seems a lot more into the tease and denial on the second round of lock ups, i did explain to her that i need that in order to make it feel that i am having some success in this form and she seems to be really enjoying it...also a bit of a side note, today one of the girls in the office noted that sometimes when i get up i bang her chair with my phone (there isnt much room behind the chair and the wall so you have to squeeze past), but when she saw my mobile on her desk she kinda just looked a bit confused LOL.

will see how things go tonight, exciting times!

spider203 and guest 2942 like this.
  19. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Butterfylies in stomach, balls aching, cock tingling the anticipation of the device coming off only to be told "maybe later"

guest 2942 and permanentslave like this.
  20. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Well....erm....ok here goes, this weekend I was denied release, she teased the hell out of me and let me out for about 30 seconds so I could go deep inside her then she told me to sit til I could get it back in, she said after our last break and me begging to have it back on that things need to work with it on as much as possible....things are really hotting up and she prefers her dildo sometimes as opposed to me because in her words "she likes to feel stretched"...anyways all good and....then today wow....so I wake up around 6.45/7am when my cage really tells me it's time to go pee....I come back after my shower ready to dress for work and she asks me if I want to cum before work...clearly I said yes...so she looked me in the eye and said go for it....a little confused I asked for her key, she laughed and said no silly, cum with it on...if you really want to cum you will find a way....again a little confused she explained that last night she was doing a bit of research and read that if a guy is really turned on he can make himself cum just by rubbing his caged cock left and right like a clit, dead pan face she told she wanted to see if it's possible.

So....I laid down and began essentially "flicking my bean", she was playing with herself and using her vibrator which got me really hot, I began going faster and could feel my body tingling, she began to play with my nipples and rubbed her vibrator against my balls before going between herself and me, after about 6 minutes I began to feel the pressure build...it was so intense, I asked if I was allowed to release and she said yes...I want to see....so I flicked faster and faster and felt the build up and then BANG, I came inside my cage...my first load shot out onto my thigh and the rest down into my cage....it was so intense....I shook for a while and let it go through me....she then laughed and said that she was really impressed....she then got up and threw me my underwear and told me to get ready for work...there's no need to clean up.....and that was that....

I've just got back from work and am now in the bath and I really had to share....a bit graphic but WOW so intense, it wasn't like a normal cum either as after my balls still felt heavy and I didn't feel the desire to remove the cage like I sometimes feel after sex that I don't want to put it straight back on ....

Intense, thought I'd share...lol...

spider203 and permanentslave like this.
  21. permanentslave

Local Time:
    AWESOME !

thanks for sharing you bad bad BAD boy.

22. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Ha @Mistress_Sonia's_slave so intense, and then being stuck like that literally all day...was driving around mostly with one of my team members and I'm sure she could tell something was up (not literally) as I kept fidgeting...eek....it's getting intense....and I'm loving it...and better still she is too! Think we've turned a corner.

23. permanentslave

Local Time:
    :spank:

i am so happy for your Wife. She's GOT you exactly wheres She wants you. HELPLESS

jameslarkin likes this.
  24. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    interesting. what kind of chastity device are you using? I have never been able to cum in a device unless using the hitachi magic wand. Maybe now that she knows you can cum in your cage, no need to ever take it off? lol

25. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Ha ha @ineverknew i wear the holy trainer v2 with the smallest ring and cage...its tight at night when i get hard but else comfy, I can pull out after a long bath when very soft but can't get back in so don't try...re not taking it off she asked me the same thing tonight....i do have to say though although I cum only the first burst feels like an orgasm the rest dribbles out but I felt warm and tingly all day and continued horniness no downtime so to say..also I was teased all weekend and hadn't cum for nearly 9 days so really full, I don't think I can do it all the time I think it's a culmination of all the things going on...head felt good after though didn't have that guilt / depressed mood I sometimes have when I cum in the normal way

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice