New Life as a husband in chastity - Lori's 2C ordered

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subken, Apr 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Hi Everyone,

My hot wife (also my KH) has recently become "all in" for getting me in a permanent steel chastity device. Today, after exchanging several emails with Ms. Lori Lancer, we ordered a 2C with spikes. I was initially going to get a frenum and go with a 2D but Ms. Lori strongly urged us to go with the 2C with spikes instead. She stated that the 2C is the best device that they have ever made and when properly sized just as secure as a pierced device, but without some of the many issues that can occur with piercing. She also confirmed that it can be cleaned without removal and that periods of one month between removal would present no problem. So we will see. Ms. Lori indicated as much as 120 day delivery time.

I am currently in a CB3000 which is showing a lot of wear, and not very secure. My schedule is one release day per month and I am now into my third week of chastity.

One thing I have noticed is that since I started my most recent journey into denial, and what is planned to be my longest, the beautiful wife is now making herself more attractive than ever before, dressing hotter and has hired a trainer to get in better shape. All this AFTER I lost the ability to have sex with her. She has also told me that, depending on her mood, my releases may or may not include sex with her, and that my monthly release schedule could be bumped to two or three months. She worries not about having sex with me though she tells me she loves me all the time and that we will always be married. I can only think she is preparing to cuck me, though she says she has no one in mind just now.

I'll try to keep this thread updated, and let everyone know how the 2C is going once I receive it.

Kevin

2. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    You are a very lucky man (or girl or sissy if you prefer). I am so happy for you. Your wife must really love you.

It couldn't hurt if the next time she comes into the room you drop to your knees, kiss her feet, and thank her for being so kind to you.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Best wishes. Roll on 120 days...

4. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Enjoy the Lori device. I'm in one now and there is no escape!

5. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Mobico - I'm curious... are you in the 2C? and does yours have the spikes? and if so is it comfortable? We were very concerned about this but Ms Lori strongly urged us to order with spikes (she called them dulled rods) and said they would remove them for free if it was a problem. Are you wearing yours 24/7? I'm very excited to finally get out of the CB3K I'm living in now.

K

6. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    You are correct Mistress, and I have done that. Each morning I kneel and kiss her feet and thank her for all she does. Thank you for your guidance.

K

7. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    Since I have returned to 24/7 chastity, committing to it for at least a year, the routine between Mary and I has become somewhat set and I am being used and well loved as the slave I have always needed to become.

I am amazed at how fully committed Mary has become enforcing chastity, discipline, and obedience. One of her rules is that I always be locked 24/7 100% of the time. Even when we clean the CB3K the testie ring stays on and the shield goes back within minutes. A week ago I awoke to pain only to find that my erection had split the CB3k and it was digging into me. We had a very busy day and that evening I had not repaired it when I began to get in bed. She asked why I was not in chastity? I stammered a bit about it being broken and could see that she was quite upset. She left the room and returned with a new pair of woman's support panties which looked and like a small girdle. She tossed them at me and told me to get them on and to wear them all night and until I was back locked up. They were a few sizes too small and extremely thick and tight, like iron, going up above my navel to the middle of my stomach and pressing my cock and balls up into and against my body so tighly that there was zero buldge. I asked her if they were hers and she said no that she just got them for me to wear as punishment. This was a first! I had a terrible near sleepless night in those torturous girdle panties finding it difficult to breath in some positions. Yet I dared not take them off or complain, because she was in a mood about the lack of chastity for the night. The next day she showed me three more pair in different colors. Needless to say I fixed the CB3000 early the next morning.

my mornings start at 6:30 when I get up to prepare breakfast for our son and then drive him to school. Mary's rule is that I always prepare a healthy, cooked breakfast for him rather than picking up something on the way. When I return if she has awakened I prepare her cappucino and serve it to her in bed. At this time she tells me what to prepare her for breakfast and before leaving I always kneel and kiss her feet and thank her for all her guidance and training, and of course for my chastity. Sometimes she will have me rub or lick and suck her toes and feet then apply lotion to them before I get her breakfast. I serve her breakfast in bed and begin my morning cleaning duties. When she has finished breakfast I take her dishes and return for what Mary calls my daily (weekdays) discipline. Currently this takes the form of me kneeling across the bed for a fifteen minute paddling while I read aloud her choices of passages from an array of FemDom D/s books and guides we own. She usually paddles me progressively harder and harder until I reach a point that reading aloud becomes very difficult between my involuntary gasps, and my rear is bright red. When this is over I kneel and again kiss her feet and thank her for the discipline.

Most of the rest of our day is normal except that I am no longer allowed to argue or correct her in any way, and of course, I have to always obey her orders or suggestions in public and private. She rules me entirely to the point she wishes, though life is still very normal most of the time. I am much happier this way than I am when wanking. And my Wife/Goddess is so worthy of my service.

Each evening before bed I usually bury my head between her thighs armed with a dildo or two and bring her to however many orgasms she wants. She also now directs me to lick, suck, and tongue her asshole which is something new after 20 years of marriage, and a lot of kinky times. The chastity seems to be affecting her as well as me.

Anxiously awaiting the 2C!

8. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    After five weeks of denial Dream Girl allowed me a ruined o this morning. I still feel pretty full but the pressure is off a bit and emotionally I'm much more stable. As far as I know my scheduled release date is still on for a week from today!!

9. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Having had a look on the Ms. Lori site it seems that 120 day delivery applies to the 2D & 2E as well as the 2C is due to "We have received so many orders for these style of units that we are back logged. So if ordering expect a longer delivery time than other devices". So I guess more & more males whether submissive or not are being persuaded to be locked into her devices. I do though have to question, that some men that are locked into CDs are not submissive. I just don't buy it!

Incidentally I love Ms. Lori's statement (highlighted in red!). Although I guess if not an issue of 1 month between removal then I guess it will be the same for 2/3 months or longer!! But then in order to torture the penis you'd have to remove it!

10. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Regarding this statement you have to define "problem".
    There might be no cleaning issues but not taking a device of for about a month or even more would imply getting no erection for that time as well.
    And if you won't get an erection somewhat regulary the unused tissue of your cavernous body will slowly degenerate which will result in a less hardened erection or later on even impotence.

And that should be a real problem for most people...

11. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    I agree. We come out weekly for erection exercises, T&D etc., I think it's just the idea that she can do it if she wants that makes it attractive.

12. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  13. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    sesla4ra - this is really an interesting post. It just demonstrates that a woman only needs to experience a small amount of male chastity, & consequently orgasm control at a minimum, and orgasm denial at best! On that point - I'd like to know (assuming you don't mind sharing) what is the longest period you've gone without orgasm?

You don't mention though which Chastity devices you've tried. I've had the all 3 CBs i.e. #2 # 3 & now CB6Ks - the latter is quite good given the price. The soreness normally resolved with baby oil. The frustration however is something you're either into or not. For any guy who isn't submissive or doesn't have submissive/Masochistic tendencies then I'd guess it will be a bit of a turn-off!

I'm sure there'll be loads of single subs on this site wishing they could swop shoes with you (including myself). Incidentally I don't think you should view her proposal as being; "I will see it as a sacrifice meant to make her happy" - but more of a case of her taking control, albeit 'Total Control' of your sexuality. I'm sure if you go for it 100% it will pay massive dividends. And as you said yourself "certain aspects of chastity still turn me on", & "Am I submissive? Probably so". You just need to get the best CD for you.

14. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  15. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    I wouldn't agree, that it's a situation most single Subs would like to experience. For myself I would give almost everything to be not in the same situation as something similar lead to the breakup of my last relationship (attempt), but lucky me we haven't been married.^^
    Maybe Subs who are into TPE (in those intrested in chastity there seem to be a lot more of those than in BDSM in general) would like such a thing, but to me (I would say I am rather into EPE) trying to force something on you (at least when it regards former agreements or essential aspects) would lead to a immediately breakup.
    Otherwise your partner could / would try to force you into anything (what looks like TPE to me) at a later point and that's something I would never accept.

16. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice