Looker 02 - new CB with penisplug from Steelworxx

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by pachastity, Oct 23, 2010.

1. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Steelworxx did this lock for me after some thoughts and exchange of ideas. Same integreated lock as in Looker but unfortunately an own key. Not possible to get two locks with same key. It works great and the lock is sooo powerful – ok , not so easy to completely hide it under clothing, but very good security. To use the external lock direct in to the PA don´t work so good for me – perhaps better if i shoud be cirkumciced …

Attached Files:

2. nastorus

nastorus Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Thanks a lot, the lock is really good looking, which gauge is it ? How much did you pay for it... and would you PM me with pricing, email of the person of contact and all info so I can order one like that for me ? - great !

3. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Carrie

My second attempt has been more successful and it's been on for 24 hours. This time I didn't use so much lube - just a little blob to start the entry process. I'm gradually getting used to having the insert go so deep into me, slight discomfort from the ball end in some situations when sitting down but otherwise OK. It only becomes a problem if my cock attempts an erection, then it's very painful indeed but this isn't due to the tube, it's the restriction of the cage itself and it aches for a while after.

I think this device is probably going to make all of the others redundant although Madam is thinking of instructing me to get an even shorter Looker01. She is already dreaming up some games that involve rubber tubing attached to the nozzle.

More later.

-NotR-

4. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    I so want the Looker. Damn exchange rate and falling dollar. [​IMG], I think if they hit 400 US I'll get one and get out of my plastic...

5. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Just go for it and treat yourself. The lead-in time from ordering to delivery was a few weeks for me. I wish I'd bought this thing to start with, I've wasted so much on other devices that don't really offer true security. This device takes things to a new dimension altogether. The penis is more or less completely immobilised and held firmly in its cage and the slightest erection results in supreme discomfort. Trying to get out of it by pulling back is futile and results in intense pain. Even taking if off when it is unlocked is a delicate and uncomfortable affair while the tube is removed ... there can be no sneaky cheating with this one, believe me ...

-NotR-

6. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Day 6 in the Looker02 and I had a very uncomfortable night's sleep. My cock is getting randier and angry with his confinement and is desperate to get out. Consequently he is swelling up more and this is causing a considerable discomfort at night. I'm including this photo taken last night as I'm now wondering whether I ordered too narrow a cage ... any thoughts anyone?

Photo May 30, 23 55 45.jpg

On the positive side I'm loving the feeling of deep penetration in my urethra, it feels as though my cock is being permanently fucked by a very, very cruel mistress.

Madam is coming tomorrow to fuck me in the bottom and as long as I take it like a man without squealing she says she'll allow me to take the cage off and wank for her amusement. I'm really looking forward to that.

-NotR-

7. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Well, I'm rather saddened to have to report that this isn't working out too well for me.

When the device was removed I found that the cause of the pain I was experiencing was due to a small blister that had formed on the 'far side' of my pee-hole. Small but bloody sore.

Worse though was a deep feeling of discomfort deep within where the beaded end had been nestling. For a while I thought that I had a UTI setting up shop but it's not that. I sense that the tissue inside is inflamed, pee isn't flowing as easily as it did. I'm hoping of course that this is just a temporary condition, but it's been off for three days now and still feels 'sensitive' inside.

So given that in one week I've had two bouts of intense penile pain, one trapped bollock, a blister and a possibly traumatised urethra, Madam doesn't want me to use it again in case my knob falls off so it looks like the Looker-2 is going onto the CB graveyard along with all of the others.

:(

-NotR-

8. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    That's the type of experience I believe most folks would have. You probably have scar tissue inside your urethra. I hope you have recovered. Perhaps you should try shorter durations to start, anyone else giving this one a go.

9. ack

ack New member

Local Time:
    I've been reading this topic with great interest!
    But before I start asking away, let me start with a little intro about my chastity history for those who're interested. ;)

March 2007 I bought my first chastity device with my (one year later ex-) girlfriend: a CB3000. Years of fantasies about chastity were finally confirmed, but the damn thing never got comfortable and was too bulky for me, making it not suitable for daily or long-term usage.

2 years later, I bought my first Steelworxx Steelheart device. The change from the plastic rubbish to Steelworxx quality was one of the best choices I've ever made. Since then, I've been in chastity for at least 90% of the time. It's so much more hidable, way better looking, less waking-ups during the night, nicely small integrated lock and I even easily forgot wearing it. I've only worn the old CB3000 a couple of times on demand, because of the points of intrigue, which my Domme really liked.

Around July 2010, I bought my second Steelheart. It was even better adapted to me, with a slightly smaller A-ring and the tube went from 35mm to 29mm. Again, this upgrade -or should I say downgrade?- was even less noticeable under clothing, which is pretty important to me.

Some friends interested in chastity, saw one or both of my Steelhearts, and two of them got their selves one too and another is considering getting one! Makes me feel good I seem to help getting more good boys getting locked up in steel. *grins*

About a month back, my Mistress and I spotted the Looker 2... It was love on first sight! :D
    She really likes the idea of the removeable insert. We've played a little with urethra-play and we really like it! Before you ask, no, we wouldn't use the insert 24/7.
    The open design also seems better than the opposite Steelheart to us. This time, we also want to get a shorter tube, which makes the Looker so damn good-looking!

Finally, the questioning part! ;)
    • I read some of you were having some "problems" with urinating when -not- wearing the urethraplug. Is everyone having these kind of "problems"?
    • The idea of the urethraplug being longer than the tube, thus passing the A-ring with about 1cm or so, frightens us. Would it be a problem when this thing would be somewhat shorter, so it would NOT pass the A-ring?
    • I wrote about the importance about hideability for me, and I guess a chastity device with bars would be more noticeable than a closed tube. I thought of a custom design by closing the gaps between the up/front 3 bars with the same metal as used for the front "cup", making the up/front solid and smooth. Anyone care to share thoughts about this idea?
    Well, that's it. Hope to hear from you guys (or girls if you prefer)!

10. ack

ack New member

Local Time:
    Still hoping! :D

11. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Well I've already documented my experience so won't go over it again. It's taken over a month for things to gradually return to normal in terms of peeing and ejaculating. Whether there is any long-term effect remains to be seen but personally I'd say that if you value your dick then avoid using the insert.

I have thought about whether the insert could be shorter as I sense that the 'damage' occurred deep at the end location. Perhaps if it ended at the cock ring position rather than going beyond it might work better. Not sure that I want to try though!

One point to note is that the removable insert version is more obtrusive as the fixing nut screws onto the end so sticks out a bit.

Hope this helps

-NotR-

12. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Mistress only uses the incert in me when she knows she will not see me for a couole of days or when she feels I am getting to horny and there is a risk of me pulling out to play with myself. So the incert is only used for no more than a week at a time. Other than that I am kept caged 24/7 for months on end and with no release untill Mistress wants to use her toy. The comfort of my Steel Worxx Looker 01 is the best I have ever worn!!!

13. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Absolutely so Slave_Scott - glad you are enjoying the benefits of it!

Mine is coming up to one year in use.

14. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    is it possible for you to post me this image please as I am considering one but would like to see what its like with out the plug.

15. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    As requested

Looker and plug.jpg

16. Davidoffje

Davidoffje New member

Local Time:
    I just posted a review of my first week in a customized Looker 03 (since I have an ampalang piercing instead of a prince albert)
    For this see the forum...

Greetings,

sissy mandy

17. sarinhani

sarinhani Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Thank you aall participants in this forum. I've been interested in moving on from a cb to something more secure and more intriguing. In my case , the chastity periods are fairly short: days, not months or weeks. After reading trhough the forum, I think I'm ready for a Looker device.

-hani-

18. rab

rab New member

Local Time:
    Hello everyone!
    I'm considering buying the Looker 2 device. I think that urethal tube offers better hygene and safety, than CBs without it. Would you mind to tell me about long term using?
    How many days can you stay constantly in the device without removing the plug?
    What lubricant do you use for inserting the plug?
    How often do you remove the CB for the hygene / health purposes?
    Best regards
    Rab

19. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I have done 7 days and some have done longer

No lubricant - just wash and insert while wet - for me anyway

Weekly possibly

20. fabius_cunctator

fabius_cunctator New member

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    I have just received my Looker 2 and tried for about 6 hours. The experience with Steelworxx has been excellent (answering questions, delivering as promised, shipping) and the craftmanship of the device is perfect. Initial insertion of the penis plug can be quite slow and painful if you have not done urethral play recently (as is my case), but once in the comfort is excellent. Erection results in mild pressure and discomfort in urethra, but there is none of the ball stretching of other non-belt devices. The erection stays fairly small controlled by the curved plug and the small cage. I have great hopes for longer chastity periods with this device.

21. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Awesome! I love my looker01

22. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    That all sounds just too familiar - in a good way. ;)

After a while, it knows just to fill the cage and stop.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  23. fabius_cunctator

Local Time:
    Gradually taking the Looker2 through its paces. Or is it the reverse? Did 24 hours then 48 hours, still no problem with the urethral plug, except that putting it in and getting it out is still mindblowing (but extremely short) pain. Had 3 long sessions pleasuring my GF while in, the device really grabs the erection and is exquisitely uncomfortable. Quickly relearning how to deflate an erection while playing with partner...

Gabriellia and Mascara^Snake like this.
  24. fabius_cunctator

Local Time:
    Dang just as the body forming was going good I caught the flu and had to be off chastity toys for 10 days...restarting I feel I am as tight at the tip of the penis as before, hopefully it will stretch again fast.

25. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    I have had a looker2 now for about 3 months. I have not had any issues with the insert at all, indeed i have worn it for three weeks with no break with zero issues. I did notice when I removed it there were some grime in areas that I could not get to to clean properly while locked, but it is by far the best and most comfortable device I have ever had....having owned a CB3000, CB6000, MM jailbird and now a looker.

The only time the insert gave me some issues was the very first week I had it there was a tiny bit of discharge/trauma but not so much that I was worried by it, I left it on and eventually it stopped. Now that I am used to it, I can put it on almost roughly without it hurting, I can bend the cage down such that the bulb makes a visible lump inside my cock and it does not bother me and I really dont have any pain day to day or trouble peeing (except for one when the end of the tub accidently got pluged with toilet paper...the result was a bit like a tug boat on the harbour with streams of piss going everywhere as it went down the outside of the insert and came out the little drain holes. Generally however it is a dream come true and its really easy to piss through. The thing that i was worried about most was night time, initially the feeling of expansion clamping down in the insert was very intense but not really paintful, even this has subsided now to the point where I am only woken once in early morning...and I find it borderline pleasurable.

If anything its a little too comfortable, and really only needs to be removed once a month for a good clean and boil in water.

I guess my experience is a little differant to others, as my mistress was monitoring me remotely, the time i was wearing it can be validated as I was using a key lock with tamper tags and verified date stamps from the weather forecaste....three weeks...no issues (other than mental ones which at times pretty challenging)

JackStrap and Mascara^Snake like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice