Are any couples "out of the closet" with your chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wettie, Aug 3, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I was wondering if there are any couples here who are open about their chastity with friends/neighbors/family/work and what the reaction has been. I'm really interested in those who live in a similar situation to us, heterosexual couple with kids and jobs who are part of their community, not those who do it as part of a larger BD/SM scene.

Just wondering how this has worked out for you. My wife has been dropping hints to friends, telling them that I'm home doing chores when she goes out, and the idea of everyone knowing excites me a lot, but scares me.

Jay insight would be helpful.

2. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    So does the lack of response indicate that no one does this and I'm crazy? I'd love to somehow keep our "normal" public lifestyle but have everyone know that I am locked and under her control. The thought of friends and family knowing that and the awkward situations that would arise is really exciting.

3. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Well, we are part of a regular munch and that are all peaple aside from my best girldfriend (somewhat of a little sister to me) who know about my / our lifestyle.
    That's it and this way it will stay as there isn't anything exciting to me in endangering my job or any friendship / relationship I have.

4. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I guess maybe that's a better, more general question, who knows about your chastity relationship, and how do they react?

5. celticqueens_sub

celticqueens_sub New member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    I guess I would actually ask you the question.. "would you openly discuss a vanilla sex life with other people in general?" If your answer is no, then why would you openly discuss a kink aspect? If you answer yes you would, then why would you not discuss kink? Are you looking for validation/accpetance of the lifestyle you are leading? Not sure quite what you are really driving at. CQ and I would not openly discuss our sex life with friends and family (and certainly not with work colleagues). Personally I think only those that are doing any particular kink would get it anyway.

CQ and I openly blog about our activities and chat with many different people via the internet, all are basically 'scene' members. Anyone reading our blog would either have to follow the link below or use pretty specific search terms to find it via the search engines. So yes we disucss it but not with people outside the lifestyle. Don't know if that helps you at all?:rolleyes:

6. heart.u

heart.u New member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Hubby and I are both "normal in the real world" folks. I am not the type to talk openly about sexual stuff, except with my two best friends. One knows about the CB, but only because I was desperate to tell SOMEONE (and to make hubby choke when I told him she knew! lol). Her reaction was a surprised laugh, then to say that whatever works for you, cool. She is very open about her sexual history, though, so I knew it wouldn't drive her away as a friend. I would have never said anything had I thought my friendship may be at risk. My other friend would likely react the same, but I'm just not at that point conversationally with her yet (hell, we're lucky we can complete a sentence with my 4 year old and her 4 year old and 2 year old running around!).

Hubby is high up on the corporate food chain, so noone at work, or anyone who could possibly connect to work will ever know.

7. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I guess you nailed part of it, from the sex side it is inappropriate, which is maybe what excites me. I've had a bed wetting problem my whole life and the fear of discovery has basically turned it into a fetish for me, I guess this is the same idea.

On the other hand, there is a non-sexual side to this where it has changed our relationship for the better, and I'm not afraid of people knowing that.

I think all in all this part will have to remains fantasy and we can enjoy it privately together.

8. submaleslave

submaleslave New member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    My Goddess is very reticent to share our D/s relationship with anyone because we, too, have kids, friends, family and a normal life. As her submissive slave, I frequently fantasize about Goddess training me into top shape physically, mentally, sexually and obediently, such that she would develop such an overwhelming desire to show off her sex toy in public that we would attend a private D/s gathering. Being paraded around naked with restraints, chastity device, collar and leash for others to view and critique would be so exciting. Goddess could then sell me for the evening at auction and watch with pleasure as her slave gets used and abused by others. A slave can only dream. How to make it real now....

9. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I guess we're in the same boat as most here. We have lots of friends into the scene that know, but no one outside of that really does. We're really normal people. We have regular jobs, vanilla friends, families and kids. We don't see the need to discuss this with any of them. I don't think that there's anything to be gained by that.

Mistress DOES wear her key pendant that I hade made for her often and it occasionally attracts some attention. She usually just says that it's a key that she found in a jewelry store.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/uploads/1295103964/gallery_21439_1229_119238.jpg

We do have 2 couples that we're friends with that we have strong suspicions about being into Femdom. It's unconfirmed, but she will occasionally drop some small hint and usually gets a nice reaction from them when the subject comes up. I think she likes making me squirm a bit, but we basically keep it under wraps.

I agree with submaleslave's fantasy, but it's not reality. GREAT fantasy though. Mistress HAS gotten very comfortable with her role now and had NO issues ordering me to strip or show off her property to others in the scene. We've played in the presence of others and have been to a few play parties and dungeons. We just keep it limited to like minded friends.

10. celticqueens_sub

Local Time:
    A wise pre caution... I work for a large USA based company, this sort of thing is career destroying when corporate enemies find out.....

11. celticqueens_sub

Local Time:
    I could not agree more with that :D

12. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/uploads/1295103964/gallery_21439_1229_119238.jpg

I like this key, you said that you had this made - where? I would like to have one made that fits my lock and the design is very attracitive - thanks!

13. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I don't want to hijack this thread, but I had this key custom made by www.symbolictreasures.com

It was a completely custom made piece. It is the actual key to my CB. It has a small male symbol on top, symbolizing a locked male and is encircled by a larger, heart shaped female symbol that represents loving female dominance. I had to send the actual key to the jewler to have a mould made so that the entire piece could be case in silver. It's a beautiful and very symbolic piece.

Richard @ symbolic treasures is a complete pleasure to work with. I'm working with him right now to create a completely different piece. Once it's done, there will of course be pics posted. Recently, Richard ruptured his bicep and is out of commission for a few weeks until it's healed. I believe surgery was involved. He said that he should be good to go in September.

If you contact him to make one for you, tell him that I sent you.

Good luck!

14. submaleslave

submaleslave New member

Local Time:
    I guess that's all I am asking is to find a few couples who are fun to socialize with in the D/s scene so Goddess could show me off and humiliate me a bit. That would be a hot reality! Tough to find these couples, though, and still remain covert.

15. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:

16. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    I decide who knows about my husband's chastity. It's a case-by-case basis. his family does not know. Many of my friends do. he accepts my decisions.

17. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Only one (female) friend of mine knows - we arranged together to secure him: she lives with him but I have the keys - by agreement!. Otherwise it's 100% confidential as we need it that way for professional reasons.

18. spikerboo

spikerboo Member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Like some if the others my wife tells anyone she chooses. So far thats only been a female friend of ours that had shown some sexual interest in swapping/3-way with us and a guy I've shares my bicurious moments with. Certainly embarrassing but not sure what I think matters.

19. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    A good refinement if a KH has others 'in the know' is to have the cb keys in a sealed container which can't be opened without breaking the seal. This way a KH can demonstrate to others (including BF if that's how it is) that subby's not been unlocked for whatever period.

20. mmsslave

mmsslave New member

Local Time:
    Whie my Mistress is free to tell whoever she chooses about my chastity, she has not chosen to reveal our secret to anyone (as far as I know). She gave me permission to switch to a new doctor (female, by my request) and reveal my chastity to her. I thought it important that my primary care doctor know this, since it looks like chastity will be a long term part of my life. My doctor asked a few questions about the device, but otherwise acted as if nothing was unusual while remaining very professional. On my first visit, Mistress allowed me to remove the device (a CB6000s), but the doctor asked to see it and said that for future visits, I could wear the device without interfering with her examination

21. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Very cool on the doctors part!! I probably need to have that talk with my PCM the next time I see her. Would be nice not to have to remove the device when it relally doesn't need to be removed. Would have to have the emergency key with me just in case something does need to be checked.

22. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    My mistress has told me she thinks so and so should lock up thier man becuase of his attitude, however she has not actually suggested chasity or told any of her friends about mine, i can see she wants to tell them , i think that day wil come

23. razzamattaz

razzamattaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well my wife only key holds because I'm into it. During a "girls night" about a year ago she told her friends about it in that whole, girls talk about their sex lives kind of way. She also showed them a mobile phone picture (I was not happy to hear about that).

Most of them just thought it was interesting in a "what ever floats your boat" way. However one of her friends (who's as kinky as me) was apparently very interested and thinks we should get a metal belt rather than the curve I have at the moment.

Beyond that not much really. There's the occasional, "because you know what kind of thing he's into" comment made by my wife but that's it.

24. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Mistress / Keyholder and I recently went to a clothing optional resort (adults only). I asked her if I was to remain locked while we were there and she said she had been wondering the same thing and she said if I earned my release she would consider it. Not knowing the resorts view on this I called ahead and they said they would be OK with it as long as there were no complaints. After all .... you see EVERY kind of piercing imaginable so Mistress said she would consider when we arrived.

We got there on Sunday morning and the place was kind of quiet and not crowded at all so I was sure I would remain locked. We went to our room and she told me to get naked and go sit on the deck while she got ready and thought about my release. She called me back in and said she would unlock me for now and we would see how it went.

After spending the day around the pool we cleaned up and Mistress locked me again and we went to dinner. We arrived back after dark and I think there were only 2-3 other couples staying at the resort. We got undressed and she wanted to go out by the pool and hot tub and said, "YES, it's staying on" .... as we walked out of the room the couple next door walked out at the same time .... the girl looked down and gasped ..... she said look honey, he's in a CB! I was a bit uncomfortable but also kind of excited. I said, "It's OK, go ahead and ask."

We discussed it for a few minutes and we invited them to join us down at the pool and hot tub ...... it was quite the topic for most of the evening .... and Mistress thought it was very erotic and showed complete and total ownership of her slave.

25. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    That sounds wonderfully erotic. We managed a nudy swim on our honey moon while I was locked but there was no on in the pool because it was very late.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice