9:55 PM
Birthday:
Sep 6, 1986 (Age: 37)
Home Page:

Autoeroticboy

this is a lifestyle, 37

Autoeroticboy was last seen:
Jul 24, 2014
    1. There are no messages on Autoeroticboy's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 6, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Home Page:
    http://autoeroticboysbentwhichway.blogspot.com/
    Chastity devices:
    CB-2000
    I also have an 8 gauge Prince Albert piercing
    Chastity resume:
    on and off
    Educated, experienced and always growing submissive. I'm born and raised in Chicago although I'm finishing my BA at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. I've done everything from organizing kink symposiums, co-running bdsm classes, co-owning a professional and lifestyle dungeon to being in a relationship that had a heavy D/s influence and lots of D/s video work. I'm a male fetish model with most of my work being in bdsm films but I also do some photography work as well.<br />
    <br />
    I'm extremely open minded both in and out of kink. In kink it's better to ask what I'm not really into which would include heavy edge play, blood play, illegal activities and just a bout all else is open game. I've done lots but there is still much more to explore and what I have done can always be expanded upon.<br />
    <br />
    I am single and I'm open to friendship, a D/s relationship and if the right person and or situation came across possible more.<br />
    <br />
    I'm in Chicago, Ohio and the East coast somewhat regularly. I travel often and can make it anywhere with notice.<br />
    <br />
    Here is a link to my kinky blog that is updated regularly. It's about my personal and professional life in kink. It's honest &amp; truthful... WWW.AUTOEROTICBOYSBENTWHICHWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice