Local Time:
9:23 AM

Following 1

Birthday:
Nov 1, 1970 (Age: 53)
Orlando, Florida

ChasteKen

New to chastity, Male, 53, from Orlando, Florida

The caption reads in full: "It's not the cage that makes him submissive... ... it's that he doesn't want the key..." Oct 27, 2014

ChasteKen was last seen:
Dec 18, 2023
    1. ChasteKen
      ChasteKen
      The caption reads in full: "It's not the cage that makes him submissive... ... it's that he doesn't want the key..."
      Usul and yorkie like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 1, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Orlando, Florida
    Chastity devices:
    1. Cheap metal cage from Amazon.com
    I am just beginning my adventure in chastity. My current state is irregularly locked due to playing on my own with an ill suited cage for long term wear.

Additionally, I am learning more about the chastity lifestyle and female led relationships from this website and others. The changes in my attitude and the feelings I get from being locked a very short term have surprised me. As I delve into the chastity experience, FLR seems to go hand in hand with chastity in one form or another. The idea that making her happy is what makes me happy is pretty much my norm anyway.

My desire is to enter into a LTR with a woman who appreciates male chastity and the FLR lifestyle.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice