Jun 26, 1984 (Age: 39)
Home Page:
London, UK
Sales Director

ChastityControl

New member, Male, 39, from London, UK

ChastityControl was last seen:
Jul 8, 2019
    1. There are no messages on ChastityControl's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 26, 1984 (Age: 39)
    Home Page:
    http://www.chastitycontrol.com
    London, UK
    Sales Director
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000; Neosteel; Holy Trainer, Carrera
    All my dicks are different. Some are left alone, others are closely controlled- one I even arrange hookups for. If part of our relationship, I might assign tasks and daily requirements, including fitness, hygiene, errands, chores, 'challenges', and sissy tasks (last one with your consent). Pictures of all your existing underwear might be required- any I don't like, I will be asking you to cut up or dispose of. Any I don't approve of will be secured in a box until such a time as I deem fit.

I require an email every day by 10pm local time from all my dicks, complete with a daily picture of you naked displaying your chastity device. This email is to include a summary of the day, any thoughts about your chastity, and anytime you had a sexual thought. you should also include information (and evidence) of any tasks set that day.

For all my dicks that go beyond simply locking them up and 'throwing away the key', there is a certain amount of preparation. I require a full summary of your weekly schedule, full bio (including specs, measurements, and health status), information about the type and environment in which you work- I don't need to know where you work for this. I also want to know your current spending habits- I intend enforcing a frugal lifestyle. I also need to know your equipment list. I also require something else from you...

As you can probably tell, I respect limits, so I need to know them at this stage. Any RED limits are hard limits that I will not cross (so long as they are specific, and not arbitrary titles like pain, humiliation, etc.). Anything else is for me to choose. RED limits can be added to over time, but not before something has been tried. If you say STOP, then 24hrs later you receive the code, and never hear from me again- stop really does mean for life.

Finally, I do need to know your financial position (in as much as I might require you to go on shopping errands from time to time). you won't be spending a lot of money, but it may be at short notice. If it is a medium-long term arrangement, you will also be starting a savings pot that will go towards a chronovault: my preferred method of key security.

I do this for the enjoyment, and do not take any financial gain from this- that said, paypal is always open to donations for hosting and web-design fees. Like you I find this an enjoyable lifestyle. The control I have is the encouragement I need.

If this is where your interests lie, then email me: sir@chastitycontrol.com to begin enrollment. I am sure there are many questions- dicks get to ask 3 so choose wisely. Dom/mes get to ask as many as they like.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice