Local Time:
11:07 PM
Birthday:
Nov 15, 1965 (Age: 58)
Australia - Sydney
Business owner

cogman

Long term member, Male, 58, from Australia - Sydney

Mslooker02 asked me to update my profile pic which is part of my punishment after a rather major infraction. Jan 5, 2020

cogman was last seen:
Viewing thread Custom cages, Mar 28, 2024 at 12:20 PM
    1. cogman
      cogman
      Mslooker02 asked me to update my profile pic which is part of my punishment after a rather major infraction.
    2. cogman
      cogman
      Its my birthday this week and 3 weeks since I had a orgasm in a fleshlight. Mistress says, at least I don't have to buy you anything
    3. cogman
      cogman
      knew I shouldn't have admitted I could cum in the looker 2 by shaking it...spending first night in full belt tonight. No shaking no touching
      KristenDresses likes this.
    4. cogman
      cogman
      Wacked with a wooden spoon in IKEA , made me yelp followed by 5 hard wacks, older ladies turned and watched and giggled, made me horny ffs
    5. cogman
      cogman
      Wonders why my status updates always vanish from here as soon as I post them
    6. cogman
      cogman
      Asked to bring her new rubber gloves and elastrator to dinner tonight. See thread in the tower. Ironically we are celebrating tonight lol
    7. cogman
      cogman
      last night a bit of electro CBT had mistress laughing followed by a rough rubber glove milking then post orgasmic torture...laughing harder
    8. cogman
      cogman
      Wondering about tonight..maybe a milking from behind with washing up gloves....possibly while elastrated..PIV sex is doubtful
    9. cogman
      cogman
      Wednesday night whacking, teach me to ask for it...that paddle friggin hurts.....didnt get unlocked and then added 28 days to emlalock
    10. cogman
      cogman
      No orgasm 8 days, cock put in crimper, spanked hard with paddle then reamed with ceramic dildo, remove crimper only to spurt, locked back up
    11. cogman
      cogman
      Visiting DYI store in pest control. Nooski rat killer green bands, thicker/stronger than elastrator bands, Mistress bought some eeekk!!
    12. cogman
      cogman
      Mistress just text me a teasing glimpse, after 10 days of no orgasm I actually felt light headed, it literally took me 15 min to recover
    13. cogman
      cogman
      Mistress wasnt in the mood recently so lucky I got to fuck her beautiful feet "she told me to cum but I was already there" shook me all nite
      LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
    14. cogman
      cogman
      10 min timer. balls Elastorated, cunningness 10 min, permitted to enter.delay.delay. allowed to cum OMG yes.SNAP-OUCH!! locked back up.bliss
    15. cogman
      cogman
      Elastrator & bands just arrived, been told that for the foreseeable future, IF cage comes off band goes on, IF band comes off cage back on
      1. Keyholder For CSG
        Keyholder For CSG
        Now that's what I call an incentive to stay locked up! I'll have to remember that trick.
        Sep 21, 2016
      2. Joroincharge
        Joroincharge
        And for an even bigger incentive: every time the band goes on it must always be for at least a little bit longer than the previous time......
        Sep 21, 2016
        cogman, slavetristan and kellysbitch like this.
      3. cogman
        cogman
        Actually, the incentive for longer is that I get the pleasure of enjoying of her vagina for as long as I can stand it with her siting on her cock, if I cum then the band stays on for as long as it already has been on for.....if I don't then I can cut it straight off before going straight back in the cage.
        Sep 22, 2016
    16. cogman
      cogman
      Mistress shaved my head smooth, when i exclaimed wtf, Mistress responded you should only care what I think..then she paddled my arse..hard!!
      LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
    17. cogman
      cogman
      Massaged Mistress for an hour this morning.. allowed 2 minutes with nose in her bottom followed by hard spanking then sent to work...:):):)
    18. cogman
      cogman
      On the phone today I was being a bit pushy about seeing Mistress She held kitchen safe up to the phone only for me to hear the motor locking
      Rubenchained likes this.
    19. cogman
      cogman
      Make up sex with mistress. Allowed to stroke cock under supervision no cum told to go soft. Face in her bottom no lick then locked back up
    20. cogman
      cogman
      Wearing my "short" Looker2 for 10 days mistress let me put my 15mm longer one back on. "I spose you feel like a real man now" she said
    21. cogman
      cogman
      Mistress's birthday present in a kitchen safe, set timer and gave it to her a day early...Now guess whats in there..it was so worth it..eeek
    22. cogman
      cogman
      After a 2 month break the looker 2 is back were it should be. Only 2 days and already horny. Be back here more often now :)
    23. cogman
      cogman
      Anxious - after a month of freedom Mistress told me she is locking me tomorrow - no safety keys - Her exact words were - time to amp this up
      knightservant likes this.
    24. cogman
      cogman
      Happy 50th Birthday to me..I wonder whats in my present from Ms..its all your going to get today.a fleshlight..she fibbed tho, very Happy :)
      richard likes this.
    25. cogman
      cogman
      Using ultrasound to clean cage yesterday at work. It was time for Ms to knock off. 2 min to go "will you put your cage back on please" dammm
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 15, 1965 (Age: 58)
    Australia - Sydney
    Business owner
    My key is held by:
    Mslooker02
    Locked since:
    Usually 2 weeks at a time
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    CB3000, CB6000, Jailbird (sold it), looker 2 small with removable insert, looker2 larger with permanent insert. Looker 2 with tetherspout, now modified Steel Heart 2 with tether.
    Chastity resume:
    Ordered CB3000 on the 15th of May 2005, longer ago than I thought. Steelheart 2 with tether last device ill need

Signature

Biological Females should be able to have sacred space from Biological Males
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice