Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
8:34 AM
Birthday:
Nov 14, 1987 (Age: 36)

gehorsam

Active member, Male, 36

Well wife just locked my cage with a plastic serial number lock and took a picture. She said she was tired of unlocking me so often. Dec 4, 2016

gehorsam was last seen:
Mar 24, 2023
    1. thundar
      thundar
      Nice to see you still got the blue bow tie avatar.
      gehorsam likes this.
    2. gehorsam
      gehorsam
      Well wife just locked my cage with a plastic serial number lock and took a picture. She said she was tired of unlocking me so often.
      ugams likes this.
    3. AlanThom
      AlanThom
      Makes me miss my 69 Malibu, and the 63 Biscayne with 230 straight 6. Loved that 63.
      thundar and gehorsam like this.
      1. gehorsam
        gehorsam
        I had a biscayne in high school was a great car. Never had a Malibu had a monte though it was a 71. My friend bought it from me he has it now.
        Jul 21, 2016
        AlanThom likes this.
    4. thundar
      thundar
      28 yo guy digging a SS ElCam. Very cool. I thought only us old guys knew about those rides, Chevelle SS and Challenger and TransAM and maybe a Sportster also
      gehorsam and AlanThom like this.
      1. gehorsam
        gehorsam
        I grew up in a garage my first car was a 63 ford pickup with 3 on the tree. Learned to drive that when I was about 7. My dad has a 67 skylark gs I have one in the garage I'm working on. I had a 70 chevelle loved that car. I have a 68 camaro as well besides the el Caminos. I'm always looking for a new toy to cruise in. I'm looking at a 64 Le Mans right now just waiting on the guy to drop his price.
        Jul 21, 2016
      2. thundar
        thundar
        Good for you! Keep the old iron alive. Sure they pushed oil and handles like crap, but that was the fun (most of the time). I had all those other toys I mentioned........fun times
        Jul 21, 2016
        gehorsam likes this.
    5. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      An ss El Camino I do believe ,nice car zero traction lol xx Wendy
      gehorsam likes this.
      1. gehorsam
        gehorsam
        You are correct with both. I have 2 of them the one in the pic. Is a Procar race car so it has great traction in a straight line or going slow. My other is an original 71 ss. It's a lot better in the traction department lol.
        Feb 29, 2016
    6. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      welcome to the family !
      You will not regret your decision
      gehorsam likes this.
      1. gehorsam
        gehorsam
        Thank you so far it has been great.
        Jul 24, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 14, 1987 (Age: 36)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Bon4, cb6000s
    Chastity resume:
    20 July 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice