Birthday:
Dec 25, 1989 (Age: 34)
South West PA, USA
Business Owner

hunter oconnor

Member, Male, 34, from South West PA, USA

hunter oconnor was last seen:
Mar 4, 2017
    1. There are no messages on hunter oconnor's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 25, 1989 (Age: 34)
    South West PA, USA
    Business Owner
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Hopefully a full belt
    Currently in a Curve/CB4000
    Chastity resume:
    The Curve and CB6000
    Im just a boy who hopes, wishes and prays to be locked into a full steel belt such as the Carrara, Latowski, My-Steel or Neo-Steel. I was permanently locked in a CB6000 from 07-01-15 all the way to 11-27-15 and it was apart of me the entire time. It was never removed, ever. It was permanent.

On 11-27-15 i got the chastity device that i was really wishing for until i can be placed in a full steel belt, which is The Curve chastity cage. It took many hours being EXTREMELY careful with some tools that i hope to never put that close to that part of my body ever again, but i managed to get the CB6K removed without damaging me or the device ;)

I permanently sealed The Curve onto me on that date and it took every single shred of will-power to not furiously masturbate into oblivion after having not even touched my own self for that long. I LOVE The Curve! It is MUCH MORE comfortable than the CB6K!

Signature

Just a boy wanting to be locked in a full chastity belt. Preferably a Carrara, Tollyboy, Neosteel, Latowski, My-Steel or a Reinholds full belt with locking rear so that You can lock plugs in me.

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice