Birthday:
July 12
Cumbria
Office Worker

justin2291

Active member, Male, from Cumbria

justin2291 was last seen:
Mar 21, 2024
    1. There are no messages on justin2291's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    July 12
    Cumbria
    Office Worker
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    CB3000 CB6000S - Current Device Is CB-X Mini Me
    I am a shy person but I do enjoy being dominated by a strong woman in control. My fetish is chastity tease and denial and humiliation.

Women are the most beautiful thing and I always aim to please - I understand that there is more to chastity than sexual experiences and find the phycological experience of chastity more mind blowing. I enjoy to serve and most of all give love and affection to any woman I meet.as

I am currently using the CB-X Mini Me Chastity device and find this to be a more restrictive fit than the CB6000s I also use from time to time.

I do have a kinky side also, one of my fantasies is being tied up whilst locked in chastity and then teased. I also have a fetish with worn knickers being placed over my head with the gusset right over my nose held in place with pantyhose over my head making sure that gusset stays in place. Then being teased but always denied with all but a gusset to smell.

I also enjoy giving oral bust most importantly making sure that I please the woman dominating me because that is all that matters to me.

Outside of this I am quiet and quite shy and do go red quickly if embarrassed and enjoy developing new friendships and lifestyles.

Signature

You know when the diets going well........when you can see your feet again!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice