Last Activity:
Oct 27, 2017
Local Time:
7:02 AM
Birthday:
Jun 23, 1966 (Age: 57)

kazrin

Junior Member, Male, 57

Just started our latest stint in chastity. She's started talking about making it permanent. Sep 7, 2015

kazrin was last seen:
Oct 27, 2017
    1. kazrin
      kazrin
      Just started our latest stint in chastity. She's started talking about making it permanent.
    2. kazrin
      kazrin
      Locked up on the stroke of midnight. My KH wants to try a new experiment.
      1. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        Sounds like there are some "fun" times ahead ;)
        Sep 2, 2014
    3. kazrin
      kazrin
      Victim of a true "Be careful what you wish for" moment: Seduced into thinking we were to have sex, only to be locked instead.
      Kontraband likes this.
    4. kazrin
      kazrin
      Locked Tight in a Lori's 12A
    5. kazrin
      kazrin
      Just experienced the most intense night in the last 5 years... Orchestrated entirely by Her and ending with Her waxing my groin smooth.
    6. kazrin
      kazrin
      Released by Her, for Her, and now locked once again with wonderful flourish by Her.
    7. MsRebecca
      MsRebecca
      Hello! Can you tell me about this device you have posted as your avatar?
      thanks, and glad you're happily locked up!
    8. kazrin
      kazrin
      By the end, she had me locked for the night. This morning she insisted on taking the keys. Life is good!!
    9. kazrin
      kazrin
      After teasing me via text all day yesterday, my wife took me out for dinner and a long talk about our approach to chastity.
    10. kazrin
      kazrin
      The newly improved Lori's arrived yesterday.
    11. kazrin
      kazrin
      Currently enjoying a few days of freedom before what She warns will be a very long lock up.
    12. kazrin
      kazrin
      I now have new rules to follow. Gone are the days of a set release date. I am simply locked up until she wants to use me.
    13. kazrin
      kazrin
      Her birthday has come and gone. I remain locked until She "has a need for it".
    14. kazrin
      kazrin
      It has taken 3 years, but my wish for my wife to embrace the male chasity lifestyle has fully come true. My thanks to you all!
      Mascara^Snake and richard like this.
    15. kazrin
      kazrin
      Having compared my attitude (and her orgasms) during and after the 90 day experiment, My KH has locked me back up until her birthday.
    16. kazrin
      kazrin
      Day 65. The weekend was incredibly intense for both my lovely keyholder and I. So much so for her, she has extended my lock up to 120.
    17. kazrin
      kazrin
      Day 50. Had a minor melt down this week from the sexual tension.
    18. kazrin
      kazrin
      Day 45. Half way to our goal. I think I am starting to feel why 90 days is such a hallmark.
    19. kazrin
      kazrin
      The twenty day mark!! This is definitely when I start feeling the denial. Only 70 days to go!
    20. kazrin
      kazrin
      Deep confusion and exactly how does one start a blog without being overly dramatic
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 23, 1966 (Age: 57)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB2000
    Lori's #12A
    Chastity resume:
    Latest lock up: October 2, 2016...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice