maid rose
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
8:49 PM

maid rose

Just a little message to show i do check in sometimes and to get rid of that antique message above my profile... Feb 6, 2012

1. paulasissygurl
      paulasissygurl
      You look sweet :)
      1. maid rose
        maid rose
        Thank you, you have your things neatly arranged yourself too
        Jan 15, 2014
    2. jemima
      jemima
      hello rose, does your Mistress let you watch football, mine dont let me and i thinks you very lucky. hugs, jemima.
      1. maid rose
        maid rose
        Sorry to not answer you in normal time. You are very lucky too to have such a beautiful Mistress and You live in with her, that is priceless. My Mistress lives pretty far away but yes She do is a football fan Herself
        Jan 15, 2014
      2. jemima
        jemima
        so you don't have to clean for Her then?
        Jan 16, 2014
      3. maid rose
        maid rose
        i train with cleaning my own house following a schedule. For Her directly i bake dog cookies which i send. They are made of 100% organic ingredients and are sold on farmers markets.
        Jan 16, 2014
    3. omegastar013
      omegastar013
      youre pretty
    4. maid rose
      maid rose
      Just a little message to show i do check in sometimes and to get rid of that antique message above my profile...
    5. maid rose
      maid rose
      WOW, Netherlands through against Brazil. Wearing orange panties the whole day DID work!
      1. lauren1fem
        lauren1fem
        and I bet they are the prettiest panties on your bod!
        Jul 4, 2010
      2. maid rose
        maid rose
        Prettiest i don't know. But they are lacey and silky and orange and i have just handwashed them so i can wear them tomorrow to work again.
        Jul 5, 2010
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Thank your for the beautiful comment on my profile. You are very classy yourself. I love the orange panties!!! Where in the Netherlands do you live?
        Aug 25, 2010
  • About

Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer, CB3000
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice