Mar 8, 2013
Local Time:
4:13 PM
Birthday:
Mar 12, 1973 (Age: 51)
Ocean Springs, Ms

MistressAhlexus

Setting your soul on fire, 51, from Ocean Springs, Ms

if you own a full belt and wish to sell it contact me. I have a group that helps people sell there used belts. Mar 6, 2013

MistressAhlexus was last seen:
Mar 8, 2013
    1. unswitched
      unswitched
      I am very intrigued bu thhe thiught of wearing a full belt with my wife having the key. While she is not foond of the plastic devices, she is very tirned on by the thought of having me wear a steel belt.

I know fit is critical for these belts and wondered how I might "put myself on the list" shoukd one become available for a 34" waist, and how one can verify fit with the other necessary measurements.
    2. MistressAhlexus
      MistressAhlexus
      if you own a full belt and wish to sell it contact me. I have a group that helps people sell there used belts.
    3. MistressAhlexus
      MistressAhlexus
      the group is dedicated to full belts like Neosteel, mysteel, tollboy, ad. most the belts sell with in a 48 hour period..
    4. MistressAhlexus
      MistressAhlexus
      theres no fees are charges just helpping othe chastity belt lovers thanks
    5. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      Hello MsA, I remember you from another site. Welcome to the mansion. There are lots of good folks here.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 12, 1973 (Age: 51)
    Ocean Springs, Ms
    Chastity devices:
    cb3000, cb6000, A few others
    I am a very caring but sadistic domme.I am hardcore into chastities, and orgasm denial. But also love forced orgasm almost till they pass out. Love the look on my boys and girls face when they are so close, then receiving nothing. I am always looking for play partners, friends, fellow kinksters etc. My lifestyle doesnt revolve around me 24/7. I am active in the bdsm community. There are so many shades of me, (the book should have been "50 shades of Ms A" ) you never know what to expect. And Im not scared to speak my mind to anyone. A lot of people find me intimidating because of this.
    What I look for in a submissive:
    • he/she has to have character
    • has to be able to laugh at themselves
    • As honest as possible
    • Have that look in their eyes every time they see me
    • Be able to let go and have a good time
    The best way to get to know me is hang out with me. Once I get to know a person I open up alot more. I'm a hard worker and can run circles around most people . I own 1 successful business (recently sold one of them) so when its time to have fun or relax, I tend to bring it to the extreme. I don't wait around for anyone. If I did I would have never accomplished the things I've done in my life. I don't see people as colors, race, or sexual preference. I have flaws and I'm not perfect, and wouldn't want to be. You will notice in my pics I am completely out and don't hide anything. **The biggest thing is treat me with respect and I will treat you the same. I am a very hard worker, and I have a hudge heart.
    The vanilla side of me loves to have fun. Movies, hanging out, love music of all styles but techno and trance are my favs. Going out on the boat relaxing in the water oh and fishing. Love fire poi, dancing, clubbing, mountain bike riding oh and custom cars..
    Some say I have a abrasive personality, because I am not scared to speak my mind, stand up for what I belive in, basically I'm a in your face kinda person. Some take it the wrong way others love this quality about me. My close personal friends know I will always willing to lend a helping hand. I come with passion and speak from the heart. Whether it hurts a person or not. I belive in hard love, A person cant learn if they are not shown thier wrongs in order to redo to get it right. I am not perfect in no way and will never claim to be. As you may notice I suck in English and misspell here and thier but its me I dont sugar coat it. Your gonna either love me for who I am or not. I do how ever have a lot of strong suits.
    Now I am not one of those who get all hung up in titles n such. I am human and I LOVE KINK. Always have always will. So my sexual preference is KINK. I dont try to dominate when Im having sex, just having some hott and passionate kinky fun during so if your lucky enough to get me in the sack. Dont be surprised if I dont act like a ""Domme"" while its happening. But keep in mind after sex I do go right back in Domme mode hahaa, and If I see ya trying to slip the other way. I wont hesitate to put you in chastity for a very very long time. You'll be begging for release, but y'all you will get is a swift kick in the nuts, and maybe ur ass and mouth full of toys and or ME...
    I am Ms A and I approve this message
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice