Changing my name here. Jan 1, 2016

oakbisubmwm was last seen:
Jun 11, 2017
    1. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      Changing my name here.
    2. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      10days. Tried sex for the first time cross-dressed, but I wasn't erect enuff. She says I'm a sissy cocksucker and need a man to fuck me.
    3. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      I got a full body waxing (including Brazilian) and feel AMAZING. Hairless and chaste at last.
    4. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      Jubillee allowed me to wear my HT2 and a short silk femme robe while manually servicing her after several sexless weeks. Both of us happy.
    5. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      That special morning mix of caffeine, chastity and worship with denial...such a buzz....
      Jens bitch likes this.
    6. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      Getting used to first device-Holy Trainer2. Self locking until Mrs warms up to it. If ever.
    7. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      Pegged at last....amazing experience...and my Holy Trainer is on the way.
    8. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      2 weeks in free range chastity, feeling very subby. Kissed Domme's feet on the street yesterday. Ordered Holy Trainer 2 at last.
    9. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      Domme allowed me to visit my male FWB. Chaste while sucking + getting fucked=SUBBY. Reporting back to her=HOT. Next time:hands free subgasm!
    10. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      I'm obsessed with ruined orgasms again. Lately it doesn't take much to cause a dribble. Love my cock limp and dribbling from anal stim.
      Kept4her and Lockedbytrace like this.
      1. Kept4her
        Kept4her
        I would agree, I also have became obsessed with the idea. I also have been thinking of Denial of the orgasm at the last moment, then locked back up.
        Jun 3, 2015
    11. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      Renewed submission: 30 days without orgasm, no initiating contact. Only touch her on her terms. I was well-used last nite for her pleasure.
    12. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      Proud to perform penetrative sex last night. Allowed to finish myself with a ruined orgasm while laying on the floor out of her sight. Bliss
    13. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      This month: I'm allowed anal play once a week, with a ruined orgasm every other time, and the search for a male FWB is suspended.
    14. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      Granted solo self-release after 24 days of voluntary orgasm denial. Very satisfying anal orgasm using a butt plug took about 3 minutes.
      Rachael_ likes this.
    15. oakbisubmwm
      oakbisubmwm
      Hilarious--Our planned release after 21 days was thwarted when we both fell asleep. #parenting-is-exhausting
      lock667 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 8, 1969 (Age: 55)
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice