sissy_maid_melody was last seen:
Sep 17, 2017
    1. sissy_maid_melody
      sissy_maid_melody
      Looks like it may be worth being back
    2. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Hi
      If you would like to pm as to why and what your profile post is about be happy to talk about it . Xx Wendy
      1. Jens
        Jens
        me to:-)
        Xx Admin
        Jun 29, 2016
    3. sissy_maid_melody
      sissy_maid_melody
      Good luck and goodbye
    4. georgie
      georgie
      Sissy maid melody, i would love to know about your experience in the Looker 1, as it is one of the devices i am thinking of to become my device, and am interested about how the penis plug feels, both in the short term as in the long term. Though I live in pain now, my UK base is in North Somerset when I am back.
    5. sissy_maid_melody
      sissy_maid_melody
      Now in permanent denial.
    6. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Probably his little winky is sore from all the wanking xx Wendy
    7. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Hi I think struck a nerve lol he tops from the bottom like a pro .
      Xx wendy
      1. sissy_maid_melody
        sissy_maid_melody
        He's been here for 4 days and made 40+ posts, nearly all about himself, how he does it right. better than everyone else and how he's had to fight women off with a stick.

If he's to be believed from his last post, then we've seen the last of him. I hope that's the case.
        Dec 10, 2013
    8. SammyCottonwood
      SammyCottonwood
      You have beautiful legs!
    9. 2inch
      2inch
      nice chat
    10. kaligod
      kaligod
      Enjoyed reading your post today. Very thoughtful.
      1. sissy_maid_melody
        sissy_maid_melody
        Thank you. Your own comment which I quoted was very pertinent which is why I created a new post rather than reply in the old thread.
        Aug 30, 2013
    11. Krishna'sTiger
      Krishna'sTiger
      i saw it on iplayer a couple of years ago, the dvd is on my to do list. its a brilliant film and because its close to my part of the world, it felt relevant somehow. i have seen a few interviews with wilco and i cant get over how he is handling it, a strong fella he is,, i have some interviews bookmarked and will dig them out if you want xx
    12. Krishna'sTiger
      Krishna'sTiger
      Good Morning Melody :-)
    13. Krishna'sTiger
      Krishna'sTiger
      those legs would look particularly nice in danskin or capezio ultra shimmery or wolford neon 40 tights,,,
    14. sissy_maid_melody
      sissy_maid_melody
      You know chastity is biting when her teasing words result in waking to the last stages of a wet dream and having to hold it back.
    15. sissy_maid_melody
      sissy_maid_melody
      Didn't think I wanted to be locked up again. Someone showed me I did want it - a lot. May be time for a keyholder soon.
      gtroommate likes this.
    16. sissy_maid_melody
      sissy_maid_melody
      Thank you Angie. I'm afraid that what's hiding up there is very well hidden and not likely to be discovered soon.
    17. Angie the shy one
      Angie the shy one
      Hello melody! :) I must say I just adore your legs in your profile picture! I'd love to see what's hiding up there! ;)
  • About

Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Haven given CM support through it's transition and turbulence, I can not do so any more. The cause of the turbulence is back in a position to abuse power, therefore I am now gone. Friends know where to contact me.

Signature

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice