Local Time:
1:51 AM
Birthday:
Oct 1, 1950 (Age: 73)
Southern New England, USA
Retired Truck Driver

The Bampot

Junior Member, Male, 73, from Southern New England, USA

For my birthday, Locktober 1st, Mistress got me a new device smaller than ever! The cage is almost completely engulfed by my scrotum. Oct 12, 2020

The Bampot was last seen:
Nov 5, 2020
    1. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      For my birthday, Locktober 1st, Mistress got me a new device smaller than ever! The cage is almost completely engulfed by my scrotum.
      Rectrix likes this.
    2. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      After some serious health problems, I'm finally home, and back in chastity!
      Rectrix and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    3. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Sister-in-law arriving Thurs from Fla. Hope she remembers to bring the key. Was supposed to only be a 90 day lockup. Been over 7 months!
      steelwaiting likes this.
      1. muttlyvb
        muttlyvb
        I bet she lost it.
        May 21, 2016
    4. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Last night was tied naked to a chair in the bedroom. Watching wife and girlfriend making love. Aarrggh!! Straining at the cage. Dripping.
      sillynick likes this.
      1. sillynick
        sillynick
        How long have you been locked. At least you were allowed to watch. Maybe next time you should ask to be turned to face the wall so you can only listen. Or be made to wear a blindfold.
        Mar 20, 2016
    5. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Sister-in-law has the key in Fla. until Memorial day. Wife says I'm soon to be a cuckold. I'll know when eating her cream filled honey pot.
      1. yanmaslanka
        yanmaslanka
        such a great arrangement:)
        this way Your wife is not tempted to use a key:)
        May 22, 2016
    6. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Released weekend of my birthday. Sister-in-law who knows visited. Back to Florida with the key around her neck! Back after the holidays!
      Colleen1986 likes this.
    7. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      I'm supposed to be released this weekend. However, I see the key is no longer around her neck. "Someplace safe," is the only answer I get.
      Slave 293-924-431 likes this.
    8. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Wife now an expert at T&D. Right to the brink and stops. Not cum since Jan 10. Out of my mind and much in love. BCWYWF so deep in subspace.
    9. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Unlocked April 15. Cleaned and shaved. Tease & denial for hours & then relocked w/ no release. Frustration an all time high. July 4th maybe.
      Rachael_ likes this.
    10. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Not fem or sissy maid at all. Yet am shaved, stockings, heels, garter belt, tiny apron. About to serve coffee to 3 ladies while caged. How??
      Eillydray likes this.
    11. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Partially shaved for EKG. Gave Wife an idea. Now I'm hairless neck to toes. She won't stop playing with my nipples. Dripping, dripping......
    12. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      10 days unbridled lust after year locked. Now 3 weeks into next lockup. Hornier than ever! So frustrated. April 15 seems like another year!
    13. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Mistress/Wife has just ordered new stainless steel cb. When it comes I'm to be locked for at least a month. Maybe more. Her choice of course
    14. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Jan 1st released after a year. First time had a hiccup. I blew up at the gate so to speak. Going at it like drunk monkeys ever ever since!
    15. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Wife always pushing the line. I always thought golden was a hard limit. Can't believe what a turn on. Nectar from two women all last week.
      Jirachi likes this.
    16. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Sister-in-law coming today. Cleaning house in only collar and cage. Asked wife what to wear for visit. She says "Just like that is perfect."
      lock667 and aussiechast like this.
    17. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Just found out wife's sis coming to visit week of Thanksgiving. Wife says sis knows ALL. Can't wait to make me squirm. She hates me! Oh no!
    18. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      "James can't make it until 6/13." He the guy you're gonna fuck? "No, he's coming to fuck you! I'm the cuckold! He's to fuck you!" What?
      1. paulasissygurl
        paulasissygurl
        Ops!! I don´t know if I´m understanding well your status giggle
        Jun 9, 2014
      2. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Oh I did! Sounds like his KH is going to have his boi pussy stretched by a real cock.
        Jun 9, 2014
      3. paulasissygurl
        paulasissygurl
        Ohhh I thought about that but still doubted Lady Jezerae.
        Jun 10, 2014
    19. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      5 mos. Only 2 prostate milkings. Much teasing, and strap-on sex. Soo horny. Told that Sun 6/1 I will be released after "Cuckold weekend?" ?
    20. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Release day come and gone. Wife has a "Special" planned and it will be better to wait. She has hinted at cuckolding. Nervous but sooo hot!
    21. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Longest locked with no release and no orgasm. At least a ruined after a week or two. Tongue getting a major workout tho. Strap-on as well.
    22. the odd tease
      the odd tease
      Hope it's something nice...
      1. The Bampot
        The Bampot
        I hope so too. My wife has been ill, so I've been told to wait for the surprise. She's pretty devious, surprises don't usually start out very "nice." Still nervous about April 1st actually being my next release.
        Mar 16, 2014
    23. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Back to work tonite. On the road for several weeks. Cleaning and a shave, and relocked. Wife says she has a surprise for me when I return?
    24. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      NYE was given a ruined orgasm and at 12:00 had amazing sex with Wife. Relocked until April 1, maybe, as that is April Fool,s Day???
    25. The Bampot
      The Bampot
      Was let out for a shave and cleaning. Orally pleasured wife and was teased to the brink several times. Relocked w/o an orgasm. She had many.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 1, 1950 (Age: 73)
    Southern New England, USA
    Retired Truck Driver
    My key is held by:
    Wife, Sister-in-law, and wife's girlfriend
    Locked since:
    February 1, 2019
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    CB-3000
    CB-6000s
    A077 Stainless steel short cage
    Chastity resume:
    2010 First time my wife took and held the key.
    2014 Spent an entire year in Chastity.
    2015 First time bi-sex
    Finally getting back into a normal (well normal for me) life when I went to my Doctor for a physical. Getting the finger test, the Dr said it didn't feel right. Soon a biopsy proved that I had prostate cancer. After much discussion, and consultations, I decided to have the surgery. After the surgery, i am still in recovery. Doc says it could be a year or more before I can um "rise to the occasion." So now I'm in a different kind of chastity.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice