wishful
Last Activity:
Jul 10, 2016
Local Time:
5:39 PM

wishful

Locked for Love, Male

Working away and still locked could this be the start of a new begining Jun 14, 2016

wishful was last seen:
Jul 10, 2016
    1. wishful
      wishful
      Working away and still locked could this be the start of a new begining
      BttmBoy and joe01 like this.
    2. wishful
      wishful
      Back locked 24 hours in using the HT 2 this time as the lock does not clatter.
    3. wishful
      wishful
      Missing Miss
    4. wishful
      wishful
      Out for now work.
    5. wishful
      wishful
      11 weeks getting used to being horny
    6. sonic chaste
      sonic chaste
      Just been reading your posts.... Looks like you could be living your dream. I say hi to a fellow south east Coast C.M. Isn't geography just dandy.... We now have south east and south west..... Whatever happened to "South" Hampshire is SOUTH
    7. wishful
      wishful
      At 10 weeks now getting used to it.
    8. wishful
      wishful
      Getting very horny
    9. wishful
    10. wishful
      wishful
      randy and learning to get used to it
    11. wishful
      wishful
      Now one month into a three month lock up still shocked.
  • About

Chastity devices:
    cb2000, CB 6000, Curve and a full metal belt. Metal CB and a new metal Cage which is great and good value.
    Chastity resume:
    June 2015
    Hi I am a happily married man in my mid forties with four kids aged 21 to 8 and a decent job etc.<br />I am currently living the chastity lifestyle which my wife has adopted far more strictly than expected.<br />The origional plan was for me to use chastity to lose weight but that faded after a few months so it became an ocasional thin for a week or two to a few days. Prior to the last month my longest lock up was 21 days with no time outs. I was hoping to get somthing like usually locked up but an orgasm about once a week. An erreor on my part was to share some blog information which my good lady has really grasped.<br /><br />Her current plan is to keep me permanently locked except for nessersary occasions ( we do have kids etc who we keep completely away from this side of our relationship) with for the next six month a maximum of orgasm per month if I am good. She really does like the way I behave when locked up which is why she has got into this. Then we will have a review where she plans to increase the time between to three months or a maximum of four orgasms a year. After this her plan is very unclear but she has mentioned moving to six month s then annual then to never. It is very early days and although the first month is up tomorrow I am really hoping to convince her that 3 monthly is too long but I have commited to obey her on this and that is my intention.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice