Erection denial...question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subspur53, Apr 14, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. subspur53

subspur53 New member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Easing my way into chastity scene..first post.
    Before I found this wonderful site I would pleasure myself the following way, clothes pins on nipples then the jaws of another clothes pin over the jaws of those already on. A lovely tight bra and then pack the cups tightly to give me a pair of lovely breasts that also push the clothes pins back into the body twisting the nipples. Cumming was quick.
    Now after discivering your site I decided to see what would happen if I couldn't get my penis erect.
    So being uncut I placed 4 clothes pins over my foreskin to the point that there was no room for expansion. Then with a bit of padding and securing , a spandex pantie girdle and some chain my little clit was totally untouchable and ungrowable.
    I put on the bra, clothes pins on nipples and my false breasts and the feeling was totally different. Even tho my hands were free i could do nothing about my little clit but there seemed to be a lack of sexual wanting, as if my cock was telling my brain " look mate if I can't get hard you might has well forget any urges"
    So my question is to you guys in lock up with a KH. Do you get aroused and attempt to get hard or does your subconscious kick in and tell you there's no point.
    Sorry if its been a bit of a ramble.

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Oh, I try and get hard, and can kind of get half way. I get the full body tremors associated with being incredibly turned on, and I am, but without a full erection. The frustration is a thing. After 2 weeks, its really quite a thing. I can imagine after 2 months I'd be crawling up the walls. I cant wait! :)

3. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    It sure kicks like a horse!
    But after a couple of weeks in denial - for me- it starts to fade... - I experience a change of mindset. I get all obsessed by wanting to please her, -and MY urges fades - somewhat. No , -They do not disappear ,- I'm not crawling on walls however -and I gradually understand that her pleasure is my pleasure, and therefore I fight and defeat my urges, - because they have no place in heaven. Heaven is all about her needs....

Lady De and CorsetJane like this.
  4. subspur53

subspur53 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks guys. I can understand how over time the mind and body would be conditioned. However this was my 1st time "locked" so to speak and even tho I was doing something I find highly erotic that normally blows my rocks in a few seconds, my cock didn't seem to try to want to get hard. Further experimenting required.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    cos my little cage is a teeny one and the rings tight it don't get hard at all now but i knows when i gets exite cos a lump come up in front of the ring.

6. UKgreedyus

UKgreedyus Locked genderfluid

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Not much experience yet, Im on my 3rd lock up for 7 days (Wed release to cum but just masturbation) and I still got erections, night ones are worst but can cope it now. Daytimes are better but still ocassional hard ons (weaker then night one).
    Probably this problem will be sorted when smaller cage arrive cb6k s also my body slowly starting to accomodate. When we started my night nocturnals were much more pain full so i had to take off cage for avrest of the night.
    Looking forward to hear more opinions ...

7. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    no, it just gets uncomfortable and painful

8. DaviToy

DaviToy Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I agree... my selfish desire for an orgasm, which is always followed by a period of indifference toward mistress, goes away. I become completely focused on doing only what she wants, and when she wants it. That's why it's important for mistress to get her man locked up quickly after he gets his little free time, so she can get him under control again.

9. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes... those first few sessions in a cage are the most intense! Even a hour or so seemed impossible... and here i am now entering the eighth week in my current lock up with no relief or milking...but lots of teasing.
    Blues Eyes is quite right..you enter another world and mindset after a while...but i have to say that there is a little period of bedding in that does test you a bit! I personally find that week 2 is the most intense - when my mind is coming to terms with the lock up...but my little friend will have none of it and tries to burst out at every opportunity. (i have the same cage as jemima and theres not much room for manoeuvre)..it can get really intense after the nightly fun of pleasing and the inevitable naughty dreams that follow!! Normally after 2 weeks i settle down (but have to admit the last couple of weeks have been particularly unusual and i have woken most nights in major excitement and discomfort ..wriggling about..much to her annoyance!) and my mind changes to thoughts
    of serving, pleasing and being attentive...which i genuinely am now. It is a lovely feeling and very real and for me is also associated with feeling more femme and sub.
    Bottom line though... you're in for roller coaster... but will emerge a better sub for it...enjoy....

cj ;)

BlueEyes, Wendygirl and UKgreedyus like this.
  10. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Is part of the problem that you are hoping or expecting a proper spurty climax and thus fixated on it.
    I am not locked up but a I am required not to play with myself and so have not.

I also experienced a 3 months or more of no touching when it was suggested to me if I stopped playing my girl side would come to the fore.
    Which she did big time it must have been at least 12 weeks or maybe longer and the effect was incredible , and rather lovely really.

So I don't know if I was 20 or 30 years old and locked up how I would feel .

Now if I was in a position to be locked and in a close relationship I think I would prefer it to be a throw away the key situation if the device did not cause problems !
    Therefore not having to spend all day thinking of when.
    Ok so I am different in as much as I don't really like my boy bits, and can't wait till I go on hrt and the end of smelly knickers in the morning because of leaking .
    However in a full time relationship I am fairly sure being locked up on the that is the end of erections for you for good would be the way I would like it to be.

Xx Wendy

Mistress B likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice