Mutual Emlalock Keyholding

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by submisive4life, Apr 18, 2014.

1. submisive4life

submisive4life New member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Hey All,

I have been around lurking for some time, and decided to make an account and get involved. Will be filling in the profile in the coming days...sorry about that. Anyway, I am looking for one of two scenarios: The first being a female keyholder using any method she sees fit. I can do daily contact, photos/video (no face...for the begnning at least), tasks, etc. I also thought about this arrangement which sounds very interesting. It would require another Emlalock user and we would both be locked up and be each other's keyholder through the site. Then, we could create a few tasks per week (or whatever frequency is decided by receiving party) according to the likes and interests of the other person. This would allow us both to explore areas of our interests and push our boundaries a bit while not crossing out limits. There would be a time window to complete the tasks by, we could use verification that the task is completed if desired, and there could be rewards or punishments based on whether the tasks were completed and how well they were completed, if they were completed on time, etc. The rewards could be less time locked up, or a task from your favorites. Punishments could be more time or having to perform a task in a category you do not like (not a limit, just undesired).

I think this would be mutually beneficial and make the lockup duration exciting. Let me know if anyone is interested in trying this out for any period of time long or short!

2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am open to keyholding for someone new but I have zero interest in being locked into chastity myself at the moment. :-D

3. submisive4life

Local Time:
    A bit late, but I sent you a message Alice. I would be honored and appreciative if you were to take a look at it and thank you for the response and interest in my thread!

4. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    What is emlalock?

5. submisive4life

Local Time:
    Emlalock is a website used for keyholding. You can use it with a keyholder or by yourself. It essentially works like this:
    1. Buy a combination lock box from amazon or home depot. Its the lockboxes realtors use to store keys to houses in.
    2. Set the combination without looking and take a picture of the combination.
    3. Enter settings in emlalock for how long you want to be held, and a bunch of additional features that make it more fun, see the website or message me if you have more questions or want more detail.
    4. Upload the picture to the site for the session you just configured
    5. Start the session and lock your keys in the lockbox and scramble the code without looking
    6. Now your keys are locked away. until your end time. There is a progress timer and many other features on the site when you log in to see how much time you have left, etc and when its over a button appears that allows you to click. It is the "end session" button.
    7. Your combination picture will be displayed so you can retrieve your keys and it will also be emailed to you.
    8. reset the combination lock for your next session and do it again.

Hope this brief overview is clear enough and gives a good overview. I would be happy to elaborate or assist you further in checking out the site. It honestly is the best thing I have ever discovered for chastity play!

6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Awwww, I think you'd look fab in a chastity belt Alice! ;-)

7. Tusk11

Tusk11 Active member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    That sounds like what I'd need. I think as soon as I have this chastity device figured you I'm going to give it a try. Sounds much better for me than giving the key to someone. I'm not sure I could trust someone to have that much power over me. I'm mainly doing this to control myself.

8. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    My GF appears to have decided to move out so I opted to use the EmlaLock service. I also am playing with the free T-Zero app. It is a simple countdown timer. At this point I have decided to see how long I can go without releasing myself. Starting with about 11 days and will begin increasing the time frame each time it is achieved. Would like to go for 2-3 months and longer. Without a KH, EmlaLock may be the simplest way to go. You can also get Photo Time Lock - Time Delay Image Lock app that will work like EmlaLock and stores a picture of the combination of your lock box. I do like EmlaLock though for its extra games to play that might extend or curtail the time in your cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice