They Cupped our Men - Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by ftbn, Mar 25, 2014.

1. ftbn

ftbn New member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    First part of a story I'm working on, hope you like it!

Chapter 1

Saturday, 14th May 2016

Brad & Emma we're any normal suburban family, a nice house, a 16 year old son called James and a 15 year old daughter called Kate. Emma met Brad at a friends house party 7 years ago and fell in love instantly, his slim tall body and beautiful eyes were just too hard to resist. That was 8 years ago, and they were now happily married, Brad 34 and Emma 32.

The morning had started as any other, a beautiful spring day. Brad had just returned from his run & James was watching TV. Kate was sleeping over at a friends house.

"What's that in the garden?" called Emma from the kitchen, she craned her neck at the kitchen window to get a better look.

It was sat in the middle of the lawn & looked like a rock, small, round and grey and approximately 5 inches in diameter.

"Have those kids been throwing things into our garden?" she called out again, "because I'm going to have words if they have."

At this point James came into the kitchen to have a look at what all the fuss was about. "It's only a rock mom," he began "I'll go and move it."

"No, bring it to me, I want to see what it is." Emma replied.

James wandered out onto the lawn, approaching the object. As he got closer, he realised it was just a large clump of mud. "Stupid Mom," he thought to himself, "it must be from when she was gardening yesterday."

He was no longer cautious and pretty confident that he knew what it was. He bent down to pick it up without hesitation when just before his hand touched its surface, it made a noise.

Startled, James stepped back. He watched as a small opening appeared in the top, and out came a small appendage, approximately 4 cm long and flexible like a hose.

"What the.." James thought to himself as he watched the appendage flex and turn to point towards him. If he didn't know any better, he'd think it was investigating him.

He was just about to call out to his mom when it hit him, a large spray of water-like fluid squirted from the appendage and covered his entire body. James fell back onto the grass, not knowing what had happened. He tried to scramble backwards away from the object, kicking his feet at the grass. It was then he noticed his shoe, something wasn't right. He held his foot in mid air and stared at it, watching as his trainer melted, then his sock & his toes came into view. He stared down at his chest, realising the same thing was happening to his t-shirt. His pants had almost completely dissolved, exposing his underwear.

"Mom! MOM!" James shouted as he scrambled to his now bare feet, his pants and t-shirt falling to the floor leaving him in his underwear. He began to run towards the door when he felt something grab his left wrist, then his right. Now his ankles. The object had thrown out tendrils and was holding him there.

Emma ran out of the house and gasped at the sight she saw; James trying to run towards the house but unable to, held by some pink tentacle like objects that were restraining his wrists and ankles. She watched him struggle for a second, not knowing what to do. His boxers finally disolved, causing his developing manhood to flop out and begin to shake with the motions of his struggling.

She tried to ignore her sons nudity as she approached and attempted to free one of his wrists. As she did this, another tentacle quickly lashed out and forced her away. She tried three more times before she gave up.

"Brad! BRAD!" she called out in desperation. Her son was still struggling, his bare feet muddy and dirty from the grass, his nudity being the least of his worries.

Brad ran out of the house, still in his running gear. He instinctively ran over to James to try to free him but quickly found his wrists and ankles restrained just like his son.

"Help me Emma!" he called out as the object pulled him closer and sprayed him in the same fluid that had covered James.

Emma ran towards him but was again lashed away. She fell to the floor, and began to cry. She watched as Brad's clothing slowly dissolved until the final shred of material fell to the floor.

"Dad, what's happening?!" James called out struggling

"I don't know," he replied. "Emma, get help, call the police!"

The two naked men continued to struggle against the restraints. Emma picked herself up and started to run towards the house when the object made another noise. She watched as the top opened completely and two small 3 inch flesh colored blobs emerged. They slowly began making their way towards Brad and James.

"Emma, EMMA!" called Brad, "Try and stop these things!"

Emma grabbed a spade from the side of the house and ran towards them. She barely got within 20 feet before she was stopped again by another tentacle.

She watched as the 'blobs' finally arrived at the feet of the two men, and slowly began to slide up their legs.

"Get it off me!" screamed James as it inched ever closer to his flailing manhood. Brad just shook violently, attempting to dislodge the sticky object.

Emma watched helplessly as it reached the top of James thigh and appeared to stop. James was shaking violently to remove the object from his body. He gasped as the 'blob' shot out a mini tendril towards his penis, wrapping around his glans and pulling it towards the blob. Both James and Emma watched in horror as the tendril held his penis taught. James let out a welp as it squeezed his cock head, opening the slit in the tip of his penis as wide as it would go. Just before he thought it couldn't get any worse, a clear tube like tendril emerged from the object and found its way into his piss slit. James groaned as he felt the burning sensation of the tendril run down his manhood and inside his body.

Brad watched horrified, before he felt the tendril wrap around his glans and the same thing happened to him.

After a few seconds, but what felt like an eternity to the two naked men, the blob slowly moved over their manhoods, engulfing it completely. Both James and Brad let out a sigh as if they knew it was over. The tendrils retreated to the rock like object and both men fell to the ground, unconscious and exhausted.

Emma ran over, still crying through shock and panic at what she had seen happen to her husband and son. Both were laying face down on the grass. She reached out to James and turned him over, she immediatly looked down at his penis, or at least the place where his penis used to be.

The 'Blob' had turned into some sort of tight semi-transparent, flesh like bag over his manhood. It was around 3 inches in diameter and appeared fused to the flesh above his groin, inner thighs and the skin just below his anus. His penis and balls were totally encased, the only opening appeared to be a small pinhole in the base of the bag, which appeared to be attached to the internal tube which entered into his piss slit.

She winced as she saw his penis, tightly wrapped in on itself, the bag, or 'cup' appeared far to small. His glans was making an imprint in the fleshy like material it was so tight.

She went over to Brad and turned him over. His penis was also bagged in the same manner. She ran her fingers over his encased manhood and began to cry again. She tried to separate the bag from his skin but to no avail.

Suddenly, a voice emanated from the small rock object.

"Species infecting third planet. Your males have been cupped and sealed. Their sex organs will no longer be accessible to anyone on this planet. This is to halt reproduction of your species."

Emma sat, not knowing what to do. The two naked men began to stir, not yet knowing their fate. She wept as she heard screams from the neighborhood, screams of men being neutered.

jung-sklave, HollyC and castitas like this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Can't wait for the next instalment. So glad the aliens decided to neuter the male of our species. lol.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Was good but how typical of the woman to (obviously treading on thin ice here) not actually do anything other than "think" what they ought to be doing before everything went completely tits up! for the men. I hope there is a man around when they come calling here who i can get to aid me. lol. pink tentacles "my arse":spank:

4. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    :eek: I don't think I'll plant a garden this year.

5. chastityboy7204

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
  6. homenjxn

homenjxn New member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    I'd like to see more of this

7. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Me too!!! Fantastic concept!!! I like it!!!

8. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Damned I saw this happen. Why didn't they wear their alien protectors?

9. scottirish

scottirish New member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Love the way the aliens strip the men and take over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice