How many people here use full steel belts?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by cbsteel67, Feb 11, 2010.

1. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    I know what you mean about knowing your wearing it Tantya. I have Neosteel too and find it too heavy for long term wear. I can do a couple of days but then change to a cb6K or similar. Mine is also a little wide between the legs so chaffs. Ways around that problem that kinda work, but overall I strongly recommend a Neosteel full belt as it feels awesome, but from my experience, not necessarily for 24/7.

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Reminded of an interesting discussion point with your AD post. I have a female friend who virtually lives in her AD belt - never compalins, very comfortable. From my limited experiences talking to women who wear belts, they seem to be more comfortable in them than us blokes. Could it be that the female form is just more amenable to the shape of a full belt? Or is just that they get used to them easier because there's nowhere to hang a cb6k? lol

3. mitzemit

mitzemit Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    A Neosteel total, purchased 5 years ago, maximum stretch achieved was 3 days, now it lies in a cupboard, 15 kg's more weight on the hips meas it doesn't even close anymore....

now do I send it back for adjustment to my new body weight or do I try to loose the weight.

4. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    I can't imagine that the Neosteel is that much heavier than the My-Steel and I can wear that for weeks on end. ¼-hour out once a week for "maintenance" is my current routine. Yes, with the Transformation shield it can chafe but Germolene takes care of that. (I'm not a cereal farmer so I don't get any chaff although I imagine it would be rather irritating!![​IMG])

5. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    MistressL has me wear a Lori's #7 or my neosteel masterpiece belt.
    i spend most of the time in the neosteel, say 2 or 3 weeks, then a few days in the Lori's.
    This is the 2nd neosteel belt W/we've owned. The first was a Total Hip model with silicon liner.
    The masterpiece, beening all stainless steel, is very easy to keep clean and very nice looking.
    MsL loves how it looks on me, very smooth. Love the feel of an all steel belt.

MsL had the seal posts added to attach numbered metal cable seals.
    In addition, the climate tube was special ordered with a small bar at the bottom to attach my PA ring making it very secure.

Highly recommended!
    dc{MsL}

Attached Files:

• Neo1.JPG
      Neo1.JPG
      File size:
      215.9 KB
      Views:
  6. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Over the last 2 years I've been locked in my Locked In Steel belt at least 90% of the time. The most I have been left unlocked in 3 weeks and the longest locked so far is 3 months. (Although I just found out today that not only will I do over that, but most likely double it to 6 months or more.) If one is locked in a curved design for the hips and not a straight high waist, the belt can be work indefinitely as long as it's properly fitted. I find the full steel belt much more comfortable than the CBxK series type devices especially for long term.

7. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    In the main, I have to agree with you and it would be good if we could have a sensible discussion here about traditional florentine belts without it constantly being Neosteel this and Neosteel that. OK - I would have been happy (not sure that's really the right word[​IMG]) to be wearing a Neosteel belt but the sheer unmitigated cost of the damned things is why I'm currently locked in a modified My-Steel which I picked up at a sensible price on a certain on-line auction site (no names - no pack drill!) and modified to be both inescapable through the use of carefully researched tamper-evident seals and reasonably comfortable (although I'm not totally certain that the word 'comfortable' is entirely appropriate!) Now if Neosteel would like me to do a comparison test, then I would be only too happy to oblige <Big fat grin smiley> but, in the absence of any such offer from Neosteel, I shall have to speak from the standpoint of a suitably frustrated My-Steel wearer who finds their products do exactly what they claim.

To be totally honest, the perfect florentine belt doesn't exist. Anyone who says otherwise is living in cloud cuckoo land. Some will suit some people and some will suit others and I'm only talking from the point-of-view of a male wearer who wants comfortable inescapability (did I really own up to that? and, if so, why?) and a Goddess who wants total control without painful cruelty. In other words: a comfortable, compatible and total exchange of power.

Right - it's time to be realistic. . . . . Tube devices right from the CB2000 to all the Lori devices allow far too much access to the pleasurable portions of the male "naughty bits" to prevent illicit pleasure through the use of cotton buds and other nefarious intrusions (with or without a vibrator attached) and most will let you get your rocks off simply by shaking them. If you deny that, then you simply haven't been adequately imaginative and/or inventive!! Even if that doesn't work for you, then you only have to learn from your Goddess and get to know Her "Magic Wand", the corner of your washing machine on its spin cycle or the pointy bits of any good V8 engine and, as they say, the rest is a foregone conclusion!! WAHEY!!!

What makes a florentine belt work where a tube device doesn't is both the sheer mass of the thing which swamps the paltry efforts of your average (or, even, above average) vibrator (or washing machine or classic V8) and the lack of access to your "naughty bits" through strategically placed holes.

Another great plus about florentine belts is the lack of that awful time in the morning when a "ball-trap" device (yes - I know what "ball trap" means in French) tries to cram what seems to be 10 hectares of scrotal dermis into what feels like the tube from a broken Biro!

Been there - done that - bought the t-shirt - even sent the post-card!! Now I'm locked in a self-modified My-Steel and it's not perfect BUT . . . . having tried a load of home-made tubes, modified CB-tube, unmodified Millers', cheap florentine belts and Lord knows what else: my modified My-Steel using a standard My-Steel lock with the keyhole covered by a tamper-proof seal and a home-made stainless-steel tube with a stainless-steel grille for hygienic maintenance is the closest I've yet come to it!! I bet there are not a lot who can say that they've done as much research as I have and still claim that their belts are not only reasonably comfortable and adequately hygienic but as successful at being as bloody frustrating as this damned thing is!!!! AAAARRRRGGHH!!!

Yes, I would like a silicone moulding round the front shield which stayed in place, chains which didn't mark the loo seat and I would like a non-embarassing way to deal with the last few drips but I guess that's too much for a sissy maid to ask![​IMG]

8. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    could be funny to see a poll of the most used devices, both steel belts and ball trap devices.

just to see whats most used.

so if someone who have some sparetime left and knows alot of devices would set up a poll?

9. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    THIS is a great thread and one that should be continued and expanded upon constantly here. i think we all aspire to be full metal wearers. i do appreciate the gweny input and any input, always. It's whatever works.

i want to get the RIGHT one for me and yes, a 3k, for me is uncomfortable and i can escape and really is more of a true toy/first step into chastity.

My goal is to go up to a metal. But as a transition, possibly a Steelworxx and Steelwerks. Such as:

http://steelworxx.de/Steelheart-28p.html http://steelworxx.de/Steelheart-28p.html

http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/ A cage with chain type of set up.

Some day, some day, i'll be in a full. But for now, only a dream.

Thanks for this and hoping that it can be discussion without attack.

Fanfare is good - and criticism is good, if it is constructive.

i do have some maid work to be doing and in full metal, is the best way to go.

Aline

10. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    I 'm a big fan of full steel waistband chastity belts! And as such, I'm only belted with these. I never tried the other so called "chastity devices" and can't compare. (but I do believe, that there's no comparison).

11. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    Hi together,

i prefer full belts due to comfort and security. i own a Reinholds, one Latowski and a MySteel slim, the latter worn most often.

Chaste regards,
    Keuschling

hunter oconnor and JLA like this.
  12. mitzemit

mitzemit Junior Member

Local Time:
    Neosteel total hip belt.

13. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just ordered an ergonomic my-steel total with continuous crotch band. It should be here and one me in about four weeks. I'll be sure to let you all know my first impressions. Maybe some pictures as I go through the unwrapping process would help some folks?

~wf

14. szexallat

szexallat Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Hello, I do wear a Neosteel Arch and love it! Much more comfy than the Total Shemale I also own. I have a lockable plug for my Arch but wear it only rare.

15. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    mines the (formerly Chastity Steel) now Fetish Felix cs-100 and i couldn,t be happier with it. So much more practical than my former Tollyboy belt and the feeling that only a full belt wrapped around you gives is irreplaceable

16. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    The first chastity devices W!we tried were all plastic.
    MCD, CB2000, Curve
    MsL has said they were a good start but all "toys"
    i could escape and or orgasm in all three

have now had three neosteel belts/modules
    Ergo Hip belt ~ i could pull out when soft and lying on my back = solution PA with bar added to the bottom of the climate tube.
    Masterpiece waist and crotch shield ~ used the original climate tube with added bar for PA ring
    ARCH module ~ inescapable
    MsL loves the look, security, and the comfort it gives me

in addition, i've had three different Lori's chastity tubes, all very secure and comfortable.
    The first one was a little top big at 1 1/4 dia
    2nd was a little too short and I developed edema after a week or so
    3rd is 1 1/8 just right, lenght 2 3/4 just right and been worn be me for three months straight without it coming off.

i prefer the neo Masterpiece or ARCH = less frustration
    MsL prefers the Lori's because She can tease me without it coming off.

since She has had me locked full time She allows me my choice most of the time. 75% of the time i wear the neo.

17. Wulf

Wulf Junior Member

Sweden Stockholm
    Local Time:
    I wear Neo shemale or arch ful time

18. daveNH

daveNH New member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    I wear a Lockedinsteel belt with comfort chains in the rear vented tube
    have no problem doing anything in it , it is not noticable

19. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    Currently locked in a T-3 full waistband male steel belt with anal slot that [I purchased here]

Yes, all optional and removable.

- a supplied i-Bolt Butt Plug can be cached on the Crotch Plate, or any other (preferably wide-base) Butt Plug over the crotch shield;
    - a supplied hollow Urethral Plug can be screwed on the threaded pee-hole opening down the Penis Tube;
    - Snap-on Penis Dildo can also be screwed trough the lowest venting hole on the front shield (for chastised intercourse);

Then you may want to have a look at the nJoy PurePlug Small. It may not be secured on the rear shield, but simply covered.

20. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Since 3 weeks I am locked up full time in a Neosteel Arch, wire rear. A fantastic device that does what it promises.

Attached Files:

John and hunter oconnor like this.
  21. David K.

David K. New member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I am also a full T-style chastity belt wearer. You see, I have tried the trapped ball chastity devices and have found them not secure at all! So, considering I did not want to have a Prince Albert piercing, I bought the chastity belt you can see in my avatar. It has a high security lock so without the keys, you can just forget seeing, touching or using your fella down there!

22. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wear Neo shemale

23. tcb

tcb New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    Neosteel Arch, with wire rear.

24. Handsoff

Handsoff Member

Local Time:
    I have ordered a Neosteel Shemale sports model six weeks ago.

25. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    Over the years I have spent a fortune. I have bought two "serious" full belts, one from Walter Goethals and a Neosteel Arch with cable. I had a less serious full belt - the CS100, which was a complete waste of time for me. I have had CB3000, CB6000, Curve, Bon4M and Holy Trainer and also had a custom made TB device with an attachment for a PA.

The only one that I can't wriggle out of is the Goethals, but unfortunately I have a bit of a tummy, and it chafes on my underbelly and also between the legs where a bolt joins the tube to the solid "cable".

The NeoSteel Arch is comfortable and effective, but having lost a bit of weight I find that I can force it over my hips even on it's tightest adjustment. Paying for a new hip belt is unlikely to happen in the near future.

Small testicles and a "grower" combined with being uncut, although pierced, slim hips and a tummy, all conspire against me. Trapped ball devices that are tight enough to prevent my balls from being squeezable through the gap (ouch, but possible) are simply too tight to be realistic.

No one can say I haven't tried......

All very frustrating because being controlled in chastity has always been my number one turn on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice