Anyone ever noticed you chastity belt?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dakorr86, Apr 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. dakorr86

dakorr86 Guest

Hi I am 27 years old and live in Austria/Europe. I am pretty new to this and have only caged myself sofar. I had a cheap chinese cb6000 which was a bit too big and therefore uncomfortable and also the rings where horrible because they had this T-shape. Anyways rightnow I am in in the original cb6000s which fits perfect and feels so much better than the cheaper old one :)
    I have basically 2 questions:
    1) I noticed that the cb6000s is far stealthier in my tighter jeans than the chinese cb6000. However I still feel a little uncomfortable in the sense that when I am out and about, I feel paranoid that people could notice and so on... So did anybody ever got caught wearing his chastity cage? How were peoples reactions? I am particularly freaked out when I think about a women touching my crotch while I am out partying or sth....

2) Do you guys have any advice for keeping me locked up by myself? I mean I am sure your kink came from most of you guys yourself and not from your women... So how did you trick yourself in staying in there? I try to stay focused but when I get weak I feel a little ashamed of myself that I couldn't stay longer chaste ;(

2. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    We just had a thread recently on whether people have noticed.

But in terms of your worries (which I'm sure most - if not all - of us have had): you think it looks bigger because you know it's there. Unless it's got an obvious sharp/flat bit, if anyone does notice your bulge, they'll probably think your genitalia is larger than average. Which apparently is preferable.

For your second question: I generally only wore mine for a few days at a time when self-locked, generally getting longer as I got used to it. It also helps when you have a comfortable cage.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Who would really say anything anyway? even if they noticed something which is very unlikely. The average person in the street would never normally go round looking at other mens crotches and if for some reason they did and thought it looked larger than it should how many would actually ask you outright? even god forbid someone knocking against it they are going to be more embarrassed for doing so and very unlikely to expand on it further by asking more questions. In reality unless you are also into something like this and know what you are looking for it would go unnoticed in the same way as if you were into wearing collars you might tend to walk around looking at folk with high buttoned shirts etc on a hot day when everyone else was in tee shirts.:)

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    when im out with Mistress im always looking.

5. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Have You had any success in this "cage-spotting"? Did You manage to catch anyone with their pants down? Lol!!

Lady De likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i have seen some that might have had them but they might just have big ones, giggle.

7. LockedCleanup

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Yes. Once very obviously, I was at a local place to pick up lunch and had to pee bad. I went to the restroom and of course the stall was full. With the small device I was wearing I had to manipulate at the urinal to try not to get any on myself and hit the urinal which meant no hiding at all. The bathroom was laid out odd to me where the stall door was on one side of the urinal and the sink on the other with an what turned out to be a oddly placed mirror. As soon as I got to where I could pee, the guy (an employee) came out of the stall obviously noticing me. He then went to the sink to wash his hands where I realized he had full view of my locked up penis. He just gave an odd look and went out, though when I walked out he was whispering with the girls taking orders and they gave me some giggly looks but didn't say anything.

I was wearing the following device.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/small-steel.4184/

8. kellyanne lynn

pleassure slave
    canada
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    I am a lover of live music and never pass up a good show, i went to a show last month and as myself and 2 guy friends were slowly heading for the door i noticed security was doing a scan with those metal wand thingys.My friends no im chastised with a metal cage and a waste chain to go with it and i also wear a metal plug all the time.So they were saying im going to be beeping like crazy when they scan me, i didnt really care to much as i have no problem whith who i am and what i have on my self so i figured it should be a laugh.Sure enough im taken to the side and asked the same old questions,,,, are you pierced down ther , i say no, do you have a weapon of some sort there , i say no again with a pritty smile he he .They then say they wil get a female security guard to give me a full pat down so i say dont worry and let me show you , i lift up my skirt and reveil my chastity and i do a quick little spin so they can see my stainless but plug as well ....lol red faces and they really didnt know what to say after that .Best part is i got in with a bunch micky bottles i had inside me he he xo

Wendygirl and katielane1 like this.
  9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    You will just look like you have some of the boys knickers that makes your boy bits look big and just makes boys envious.

Also people of either sex may want to take you to bed.

There was mentioned in the opening post about about people at parties brushing against you . Omg sounds like interesting partys , if they smile and make eye contact just say hello ! You never know they may also be locked up or may want to take a closer look .
    The possibility of them becoming interesting friends is not an opportunity to be missed.

Xx wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice