Chastity while exercising/running, advice?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by janders6, May 17, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    So, I'm looking for advice on exercising while in chastity. Specifically running. Info/ideas on how to keep a QK from causing pain or too much of an annoyance while out. It's getting to be the late spring here, and so with warm weather coming, I want to note that I do all my running outside.

The background is real simple. My wife/KH and I always take spring off of chastity (various reasons involving work and travel), and this time during the break the two of us started training for a half marathon. Now, with summer getting closer, I am getting the itch for another lockup and so is she. But, we are concerned that doing so will impact my continued training.

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    I can tell you that it will be tough getting used to the feeling. What type of runner are you? I am a forefoot striker with a very high cadence so nothing moves around much. If you are a heel striker it will cause more issues though. Baby oil gel works great and will last through a half no problem. Good luck with your run!

3. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    well ,full belt esp the neosteel "arch" ,i would say "YES" but with a device , i don`t know ,to my opinion it will not work ! reg. GWENY

4. janders6

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    I tend to be a heal striker. Was thinking a tighter fitting underwear to support things and minimize movement, idea being the same as a ladies sports bra for reducing chest bounce.

Will consider the baby oil gel also. Thanks!

5. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    I don't have an issue running a couple of miles a day and going to a personal trainer in my Jail Bird. A half marathon might be a bit different. Silicone lube is a must (I prefer that to baby oil get but that is personal preference). I tried a jock strap and preferred regular briefs but maybe tight bike shorts would cut down on motion. I have both double and single rings and find the single ring a little better for running.

6. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    Honestly I have more chafing with tighter shorts on long runs. A compact running style was my easiest fix, I can wear a standard running short with my queens keep. I highly recommend checking out changing from a heel strike, it feels strange at first, but saves a lot of energy, and your knees!

7. Newperv

Newperv Member

Local Time:
    I work out quite a bit with lots of treadmill and weight intervals, usually about 1.5 hours at a time, with occasional hot yoga. I find a light coating of baby powder to cover the pores, in addition to a thin coating of silicone on the ring after the powder dusting works well. I also wear compression shorts to keep everything in place.

We've found it's optimal to remove the device, I wear a CB 6000s, for a brief cold shower after the work out, without any stimulation, to clean up, and then go straight back in.

Note: I'm released every second morning to shave, as KH wants the package hair free for her weekly service, so it may be different for you if you are allowed to keep your pubic hair, or do not have the option of frequent shaving and cleaning of the device.

8. Sissy Melanie

Sissy Melanie Member

Local Time:
    I've run several 5k road races up to 17k trail races all in chastity. I've run in the CB6000s and mini birdlock. All without issue. I have also worked out in the gym while locked. Also, I always wear under armor boxer briefs and never had issues.

However, I haven't run in my jail bird yet. I will soon and let you know how that goes.

9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Neosteel Arch is very good for exercise. 100% secure for long term wear as well :)
    cameltoe600.png

John likes this.
  10. janders6

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info everyone. I am doing a 5k in a week, then planning on starting a lockup and continuing the training. I usually wear under armor boxer briefs, and they also provide good support when in lockup.

11. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

When I go jogging I tend to shrink quite a bit and the otherwise tight device simply fell off aided by gravity only.

To solve this I made a leather support.

image.jpg

12. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

With the Arch the support is allways there due to the steel waist band.
    image.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice