First keyholder

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bitchboy, Jun 7, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Bitchboy

Bitchboy Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Well, after a long time searching for a keyholder, it looks like my wait has come to an end. Starting tomorrow, it will be the first time I've been locked while someone else has the keys.
    Like many of you, I've worn my device in the past when I didn't have access to the keys for a few days or so, but already this is feeling very different. The loss of control is making me both quite excited and also nervous.

I hope I can adapt, and settle into it, but there is only one way to know for sure. That will begin early in the morning. :eek:

Kontraband and guest 2942 like this.
  2. Bitchboy

Bitchboy Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Two weeks have now passed since I handed over the keys. The first few days were really tough to get used to, until things kinda settled down, but lack of sleep took it's toll during the first week. I felt like a zombie at work, which was noticed by others.
    It's very different when you no longer have the keys, when I self locked, I always tried to go as long as I could, but inevitably when things got painful or too frustrating I'd be reaching for the keys.
    The weather has been really hot (at least for here) during the last two weeks, which also made things tough, but I'm pleased I have made it this far, and now have a different perspective on how this life can be :eek:

manintyres and Kontraband like this.
  3. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    So......who has your keys? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice