morning arousal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Beck, Jul 29, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    I lay in bed next to my beautiful wife, freshly shaved, chastised and in lingerie, wide awake and grasping at my caged member. I am exactly where I have wanted to be. My testicles are extremely swollen today, and this weekend I spent time in captivity for exceeding the magic number of demerits, chained by my device to a wall. I earned my punishment for sure. I have been pushing the limits on what I can get away with ... I cannot say why except I am chastised and feel this need to see if she is serious. I know she is, but for some reason I test her over and over, like a toddler trying to grab mommy's attention. And then there is this morning. Four AM. Awake. Chastity is burning me and causing a lot of frustration due to lost sleep. I have not quite adapted to my device this time around. I have been locked for over a month with a weekly release, minus last week, and am very close to sleeping through the night, but alas, not tonight. And so I take a little mid night stroll down to the kitchen and there on the counter is my wife's purse... I know it is shameful to even think to look, but my throbbing member says LOOK LOOK LOOK. She had kept the key in a side pocket months ago inside her purse. Jokingly I said I knew where she kept the key and told her it was in her purse, an obvious place I thought, too obvious. But I was right. I could see the look of madness brewing in her face, not quite sure what to do. She retrieved the key and smiled saying don't worry, it won't be there again! 4:30 now and the morning arousal is driving me crazy. I am delirious and cranky. She wouldn't keep the key there again, would she? Damn it, she did. Now standing with the key in my hand I have a decision to make. Like a good submissive I retract my thought process and wish I had never looked. Guilt is setting in and I put the key back, thinking she'll never know. But I could so easily make it happen... nope. I put the key back, in a slightly different spot, testing again to see if she'll notice. I am an ass. No release right now, not this way... the lack of masturbation and constant servitude has shaped me, or has started to. Incredible how chastity has done that. It is much better to wait, but I have to test to see if she'll notice I found the key. I can't say I would leave the key alone next time. Probably though.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    keep that up buddy and she will keep your key in a block of concrete! :eek: LOL

Governess Stephanie likes this.
  3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Oh boy. What to do...

4. Locked_pet

Locked_pet My Goddess rules my world

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Don't do it, u will regret it :)

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Fess up to your lovely wife.... Take her punishment.... And joyously remember that this was probably your idea to begin with so it's no more than you deserve!!!!! :);):spank:

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

6. Locked_pet

Locked_pet My Goddess rules my world

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    I agree that you should tell her you nearly used the key, honesty best policy..:spank:

7. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    This sounds like a scene out of O/our early days in chastity. i knew where the key was kept and i said the same thing, that i would unlock myself for relief and i did. Oh the shame of it all. Now with the key around Her neck as a constant reminder to my dedication to Her and a PA locked around the MM JB there is no chance of a midnight reprieve.

Now in perminate chastity, the midnight awakenings , sometimes once and hour, are somewhat painful. This is due to the body adjusting to the device and the downsizing which follows making it even more difficult to get any type of an erection. To deal with these hourly events i apply a bit of lubricant before bed around the base ring, this allows the ring to slide a bit with out pulling the skin and i get up and pee when these events occur. By peeing this relieves the erection and provides comfort as quickly as possible.
    This does not take away my urge to need a release but that quickly subsides, mostly because i am dedicated to Her and She controls those things and I simply want to please Mistress and not disappoint.

8. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Laferrij,
    An off topic question, so please excuse my interruption. Your PA, was it in place before being caged or did you have it done afterward? If after, did you continue wearing your cage during the healing process? I see you've stretched it quite a bit, was that also done before or after? I really want one, but don't want to be released for the extended healing process. Thanks. We now return to our previous thread.
    Les

9. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Les,
    No worries. i received a PA afterwards due to my ability to escape from the cage. It appears you are in a MM JB as well so you may be experiencing the same thing. While healing i was not chaste, this was due to the healing process and attention to the required care, about 5 weeks. Mind you Mistress did enjoy the PA while out. i started at an 8 Ga. and was back in my device after healing. From there i increased to a 6 Ga. segment ring which fit inside the device and was able to loop a chastity cable through the ring and connect it to the base ring pin. I continued to increase the size which fit inside until a 00 Ga segment ring which did not fit in the device however did loop through the cage itself allowing me to discard the cable. Mistress loves the clean look of the ring and no cable.
    This all by design. Stretching was done during, mostly without breaks from the device. my advice, do the initial PA without the device, heal then any increases can be done while chaste. You can sea salt while in the cage. Just rinse good after.
    Bottom line well worth it and is great motivation to further your commitment to your Mistress and the lifestyle. Have fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice