I'm "Broken In"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OwnedByAmy, Jul 16, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    I've been wearing the 45 mm ring on my Jailhouse M200 for quite some time now, however there are times when flaccid when it feels like it's just going to fall off. Just ordered a 40 mm ring to replace it. The 40 mm ring I have is one of the chrome ones, and missing some coating in a couple spots, which has provided friction and irritation in the past. Getting the black pwder coated one to match what I currently am using should alleviate that problem.

Definitely don't need to have a loose device, the whole purpose is to keep me contained and unable to pull out.

I know there is no 100% foolproof device, except for a PA, but a PA is out of the question, and for the time being, can't afford one of the costlier models.

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Hey there!

When I went from a 41.7mm hinged ring to a 40mm solid ring it proved to be agony at night during the nocturnal wood!

I know that is only my experience, but moving down 5mm in one step 'may' cause you similar issues...???

May I please ask: what's the bigger issue for you...? Comfort? Or security?

If it's the latter I'm afraid you may have limited options outside a piercing...

@Giles_English has a great little solution using pubic hair (if you have any that is!!)

I've seen elsewhere on the forum someone used a wide cockring at the base of their penis to prevent pullout. You basically can't pull the ring out of the tube!

On another forum altogether someone posted they use plastic ribbon like surveyors tape. They have their KH sign it in places and basically tie one end around their shaft and the other around a bar on the cage.

And there are urethral insert devices too!

I guess also what this all comes down to is, if you could pull out, would you....?

If you would, and you don't want to be able to, then enhanced security such as a piercing or a full belt are seeming like a couple of the very few options you may have.... And even these can be defeated with some determination and tools!!!

So it may all come down to a question of mindset.....

WIth the absolute kindest regards.

J.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  3. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    I have no pubic hair, that's a no-no. ;) I have a ring that size, and I have worn it, and it doesn't pose a problem at night, just the rough spots on it cause chafing, which causes skin irritation. If I could pull out, I wouldn't, but I also don't want it so loose that it almost comes off when I'm walking around with no undies on, which has happened a couple times recently. It was almost all the way out, and it came the rest of the way out very easily, then I was able to stuff it back in easily without unlocking, and that just won't do. It may not be possible to have something completely foolproof, but I do want as strong of a deterrent as I can get. Thanks for all the ideas,, by the way! If itms not satisfactory, then that glans ring idea might get a go. ;-)

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  4. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    When I reduced my ring size I ended up increasing my gap by 1/16" from the 3/8" to 7/16". Made all of the difference in the world. Also while starting at a 2" ring size I have slowly reduced down to the 1 5/8" ring size. It took time to eventually get to the 1 5'8" and thought I would never be able to get in one that small but now I wear it 24/7 and will be 30 days locked up in about 5 days. You might try the smaller size again after a week and if you can wear it during the day without problems, you might need to adjust the gap to be larger at some point to keep from pinching.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  5. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the insight! Shouldn't be much of a problem, as I've worn that size before, just it had a rough spot and caused irritation.

6. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Ok, so I've got the smaller ring on, put it on this morning before my shower, then fixed the cage to it after the shower. Feels GREAT! Have a glans ring on the way, just hasn't arrived yet. It has a small ball on it which will sit in that "sweet spot" 24/7, and make what is already a greatly diminished possibility of pullout nigh unto impossible. Or so the hope is. :D

7. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Well, I got the glans ring and wore it for a couple days. Wore a hole in my skin. Not happy about that. The smaller ring is wonderful though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice