question about cage length

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by guest 2942, Sep 3, 2014.

1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    I am wondering if anyone out there has had a cage too long and changed to a shorter cage and it actually made a difference as far as that feeling where your balls are being ripped off at night with erections. My cage is slightly longer than I am flaccid and about every three days I have to take the device off because the nightime erections are just too much and painful on the scrotum skin. I have used every kind of lube there is before bedtime so thats not the issue. Silicone lube seems to work the best but the constant pulling over many nights is just too much. I tend to get about 3-4 nightime erections every night. Does going shorter really make that big of a difference? Right now most of my erection is inside me so I would assume that would still happen and pull on the scrotum. Anyways just wondering, cause if it does make that much of a difference I will be looking into getting a smaller cage. Just hate to keep spending money on things that don't work.

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    I think its not the length that could be causing the issue but rather the width. If the cage of your device is tight it prevents the erection and the pressure of pulling on the base ring.
    If your serious about Chastity the off the shelf devices are great way to start but they are not for most a viable long term option. I too started out with all the CB$$$$ plastics, birdlock etc etc and came to the conclusion my anatomy did not fit these devices and due to a very active lifestyle a testie ring was not going to work.

After discussion with my keyholder we decided to get a PA and found that the testie ring was no longer required. There are a few devices that don't use the testie ring which you should look at if thats the way you want to go.

However many on the forum use devices such as Mature Metal, Loris etc that have testie rings and they work for them. So you need to try a device that is custom fitted in S/S rather than plastic and work your way from there as being peirced is not everyones cup of tea.

3. Stechassy

Stechassy Londonchastitymale

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    After having the CB6000s experience, I have changed to a custom jailbird from mature metal. My device is much snugger in flaccid condition compared to the CB one. And I have lesser issues at night. I believe having less space might improve the situation, but I also believe that the longer you sleep with your device the more your body adopt. A testie ring works for me, but getting a PA is obviously the best solution if you want to go the piercing way.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Hey there!

The conventional wisdom seems to be... the shorter, the better!

Many people have written that the cage should be short enough so that the head of the penis is always in contact with the end of the tube.

I guess experimentation is the key.... although you have certainly had a lot of devices!!!!

May I please suggest a device to you...? Have a look at the A080 Chinese cage on DHgate...

It is seemingly good quality steel... mine has no rust and I've had it for some time now.

And.... It is a concentric ring design. So that means the length of the cage can be easily modified!!! I have squeezed my rings closer together to achieve the head in contact with the end effect!

My night wood is easily bearable. When I compare it to the CB3K I had, I find a WORLD of difference!!!

The best device I have found for night wood was the Birdlocked.... Couldn't feel a thing....!!!! It was great, but the cleaning issue and the difficulty getting the device off killed it for my wife and I.....

So.... the A080 will set you back around $30 with free postage!!! If you are anatomically unsuited to its base measurements, there are larger AND smaller versions available on DHgate that might prove to be a better start point!

From there, one can get a gauge of what works best before spending $$$ on a bespoke device!!!

I REALLY hope you find a solution my friend!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    sorry I should have said which device I have now. I currently have the steelheart with a pa fixing. The fit is pretty snug except for the tip of my penis does not touch the end. I dont think steelworxx makes it any shorter but besides that there needs to be room for the pa fixing and my pa ring to fit into the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice