Trans chastity lover :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anoriginalname, Sep 3, 2014.

1. anoriginalname

anoriginalname New member

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    yep, you read the title right: I'm trans and totally into chastity.

...well, that's actually a lot rarer than it sounds like. it's mostly sissies that are into chastity.

so hi, I'm kind of unique!

there's not much else to know about me. the most important thing is probably that I'm a multi-instrumentalist. otherwise, yeah, totally boring and totally sexy person.

happy to be here :)

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Welcome! There's a few trans folk around here, but each one is as unique as the rest of us, so unless you're also a unicorn or something..... :)

What instruments do you play? And any specific genres of interest? I play trombone, Latin and African jazz mainly....

3. anoriginalname

Local Time:
    I'm most definitely a unicorn :D

I play guitar, bass, drums, piano, violin, cello, and harmonica. best at piano, but primarily a guitarist. I don't understand it either.

I play hardcore punk, regular punk, various types of metal, alternative/blues rock when it comes to 'modern' instruments, and more classical/baroque oriented music on the other things.

it's a nice life.

4. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Guitar? I'm sorry, there's just no excuse for guitars. Far too many of the damned things. Nearly as bad as saxophones. ;)

5. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Hi and welcome to the Mansion, hope you enjoy it. Your comment "its mostly sissies that are into chastity", I hope you aren't serious about that comment as its far from the truth and you could end up making a lot of enemies.

Wendygirl and maid_carrie like this.
  6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    So, you are into Chastity AND Transportation? Wow! Is that buses only, or trains and planes as well - maybe boats and ships too?? I am sure there must be some here who share your interests, but you could be right about it being a rare combination

Oh - someone has just said it was something else. So is that trans-gender, vestite or sexual?

The previous post was spot on - I took a lot of derogatory from your remark. it is not for you to decide who or what is a sissy - I find the term extremely pejorative and derogatory coming from someone who has claims to have completed their gender journey as they probably came across all sorts of problems and challenges on that route? It is up to the transvestite to apply that term to themselves - not you in such a sweeping statement.

I see you are totally into chastity but don;t have or use a device - If you were to buy one today what style would it be? A full female belt, a Neosteel Shemale belt or a or a ball trap device?

Welcome to the Mansion :)

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You might be a unicorn in small town America but you're certainly not classed as one here, not by any stretch of the imagination.
    Welcome :)

8. anoriginalname

Local Time:
    oh oh oh that's not quite how I meant it, I meant I stumble across a lot more sissies into chastity than other transwomen and that's really surprising to me. also I like sissies so it's nothing to complain about, just an interesting thing!

I wasn't applying it to all transvestites, though. or most. a very specific subgroup of them, actually.

I will now make note that my wisdom teeth came out yesterday morning and I've been on the painkillers they gave me ever since, which can probably make me sound like a lot more of a jerk than I actually am. but I don't mean it that way. it's just (mostly) the drugs and having been awake about 46 hours when writing that post.

I think for the moment it would be a CB-6000 or 6000S, but ultimately mature metal are pretty cool.
    :(

9. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    I know it's not my place to ask, but can we please give @anoriginalname a break? She's just arrived, has a mouth full of gum, and though she may have sounded like more of a dick than she has, what she needs is a sit down with a cup of tea, and to join in here and there and make friends. Lets not kick the poor thing out the back door before she's got her day-coat off!

It's a big world out there - big enough for all of us to feel like unicorns at times, so I can forgive that one. :D

10. dream of chastity

dream of chastity here and there

Local Time:
    Hello friend :), im in the same boat as you.

P.s. im a dragon, rawwwww :)

11. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Well then anoriginalname. Welcome to "here".
    I would say that this is the place to be.
    You are not the only unicorn here though we have a few.
    You shall be in good company.

Cheers to you and I do hope you enjoy yourself and check out the different threads as you just may find something very interesting.

Cheers and welcome again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice