How to prevent cock ring slipping down

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Droog, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    This may be a silly question, but here goes...

I have tried a few ball-trap style chastity devices over the years. All of them work, but seem to require fairly frequent adjustment (at least several times a day). Over time the device "falls" way from the abdomen. This may be caused by changes in posture and/or erections being restrained by the device and pulling it down. In extreme cases the device end ups hanging quite far down, which is a look Mistress does not consider attractive. I have to pull skin back through the ring to keep it snug to my body.

I believe the rings I'm using are the right size. Any smaller restricts blood flow (the sizes tend to vary based on shape - circular, oval, "funky" or whatever.

Is this a common problem, and if so any creative solutions? I was considering maybe wrapping electrical tape or plumbers tape around the ring to fine tune the fit? Doesn't seem very hygienic though. Maybe a silicone tubing around the ring? Any other ideas?

thanks
    -droog

njcuckold likes this.
  2. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    I have the same issue and I have found that this is most likely a problem if you use a lot of lubricant
    on the ring, this assumes it is the correct size of course.
    I have also found that wearing lycra type briefs that offer support for the device helps a lot and
    I generally only have this issue now if I am wearing loose briefs or naked for a while standing up
    or walking around.
    As my ring is split I have also covered it in silicon tube that also helps to hold it in place, again
    assuming you don't use lube on it.

Much to my surprise just recently I found that during some shall we say experimentation I was
    well lubed up with baby oil and after some gently downward force on the cage the whole thing slipped
    off my balls and fell off.
    I would not have thought this was possible as I did not think it was possible to fit my nuts through the gap
    and I would have bet money on it, however it shows that with enough lube and gentle pressure the device can
    slip down and fall off.

Hope this helps a little.

Dianne

njcuckold likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    giggle i never had my one fall off but ithinks everybody has to fiddle a bit with them cos they does move about.

4. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    I think 'slide forward' is inevitable.

It isn't too bad with my resin Holy Trainer because it's such a snug fit on my cock that the friction around my cock helps keep it in place and it's light, and so wearing supportive briefs is enough.

With my chinese steel device it's more of a problem because it's heavy and the tube is not snug internal diameter wise. With this I can reduce it by wearing a very tight 40mm base ring and supportive briefs, but I find the 40mm ring impossible to wear at night due to erection pain. Therefore I have to wear a 45mm ring if I'm going 24/7 and this is only possible if I either wear a shoelace as a belt to support it or put up with the slide forward and its weight hanging on my balls.

In all cases supportive briefs are a must. I have a made to measure steel device coming in a month, so hopefully a better fit will help this amongst other problems.

njcuckold likes this.
  5. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    Good feedback, thanks guys.

Supportive briefs may help. I'm required to wear pretty panties 24x7 which don't always help. Ladies panties are generally tight but lacy boy-shorts don't support very much and these tend to me what Mistress has me wear.

@OwnedbyLeeanne: I don't use lube. Will try adding silicone tubing around the whole ring of my metal device rather than just the bit that splits. Maybe that will help...

@westerlywinds - the HolyTrainer does seem to be the best in this regard. My ideal ring size seems to be 42mm. There seems to be a huge difference (for me) between 40-42mm. The 40mm sized CB devices are simply too tight... stop blood flow. The "40mm" diameter HolyTrainer, with its weird shape fits very well though. 45mm is way too big. We would have stuck with HT because it works really well. Unfortunately I'm uncircumsized, and I have the other problem of skin poking through the end of the tube and getting pinched. Thats sudden and horrible pain a few times a day e.g. when sitting, bending or walking. Kind of hard to deal with when working with colleagues or in a business meeting!

So I got a custom metal lancelot from MadameDura - the chainmail looking one. Works well for the uncut man. But is does droop down after a while which looks a bit sad so trying to fix that problem.

Will keep trying. And would love to hear suggestions from people that have well fitting rings that don't fall down.

(I'm aware a full belt may solve this issue, but neither of us want that).

-droog

6. Mike Holt

Mike Holt New member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    I've seen several devices where the wearer will attach a string to either the base ring or one of the two side posts of the device. The string would then go around your waist like a belt and tie on to the opposite post or base ring again. You'd have to make sure its not a thin string or it would be uncomfortable and not a thick rope either because it will fit and look weird with clothing. Some devices even come with a harness or "belt" attached already. (Such as: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yHycW+IJL.jpg )

But I have tried it before and it helps so much with the right sized string. Its not a security thing because obviously you could just cut the string...but its for comfort and keeps the device snug to your body and also help prevent you from 'pulling out'. Another option is to have your keyholder place tape around the knot and sign it with a sharpie so he/she could tell if you tried to untie it. It may sound weird at first but its just a string and it feels no different than wearing pants and a belt.

njcuckold likes this.
  7. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    I had not seem the image idea you linked - thanks for posting that.

I've heard about people using shoelaces etc, that seemed a bit messy.

A strap could work. In our case she may enjoy a pretty pink ribbon that ties at the front or back. Or something a little elasticated like a belt. The seal/signing could be a nice touch.

The point more about improving aesthetics than security. Extra strings and fittings may end up looking sillier than a drooping device (which after all can be fixed with a few well-positioned tugs and wiggles).

-droog

njcuckold likes this.
  8. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    @Droog I must say that with the correct underwear I wear my device 24x7 without issue, I use a 45 mm ring with my Chinese device
    as 40mm is just a fraction tight especially with tubing on it.
    I have found that wearing lycra briefs that cover the balls and does not allow any rubbing against the thigh are the best.
    The tubing will help and I have found that bay oil lasts the longest as you cant use silicon lube on silicon tubing because it
    can damage it.
    It is also worth mentioning that even though my device slipped off with a lot of lube and some force there is no way I could get
    it back on with the key.

Dianne

9. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress will have me try lycra briefs, tubing to better fit existing ting, and a thong with garter belt (to hold the cage in place).

The garter belt was a clever idea. Thong over a CB will be painful and uncomfortable though. Hope she doesn't choose that long term...

-droog

10. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    I understand ladies briefs not being that supportive. I notice though that a search on ebay for 'lace briefs' and then filtering under 'men's underwear' finds some very feminine styles but shaped to fit a man's anatomy. Maybe this would be an acceptable compromise? To try out if nothing else.

11. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    As @westerlywinds stated there are "men's" underwear out there that are feminine in appearance yet cut to fit a man ... A quick Google search and I would say look here to start xdress.com

Queensbitch likes this.
  12. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    Quite a while ago, I was wearing a chinese stainless steel cage. I was working out at the Y and had quite a sweat going. I only wear loose fitting shorts in the gym with nothing underneath, and the damn thing fell off onto the floor. That cage went into retirement after that.

13. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    If the device is falling lose because you got an erection, or got really relaxed kind of thing, then the ring is too small.

I understand what you said about a smaller ring makes the blood flow restricted etc, but it's down to manoeuvring your skin around the ring.

Go a size smaller and sit and wait for a bit firstly, i always found i got excited and that when things tensed up and the ring felt too tight. Let yourself calm down, then manoeuvre your ball skin so that you are pulling more skin up towards your stomach, rather than having every single piece of skin down underneath . I found doing this stopped the blood restriction and allowed me to wear a tighter ring.

njcuckold, Jonny 12 and GT-CB6000 like this.
  14. lefty1

lefty1 New member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Hi Droog
    hi Droog

I'm also wearing a 42mm ring and notice the dragging down on my very short cage when I'm very warm and ball sack is long and droopy. Getting cooler and tighter solves it every time...so go for air conditioning or a cooler gym space

Lefty1

njcuckold likes this.
  15. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    For my heavy Chinese steel device, I'll also add that the right briefs help a lot. I have many men's styles, and I found that "Adrian Bartol" briefs (cheap on Amazon) work well. They are stretchy, and have a generous pouch that holds all that metal, without adding stress to my balls - which is also important for comfort.

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Solve the problem, get a device that doesn't use a testie ring. But you need to be pierced. Did it 3 years ago and has been the best decision ever.

17. Mike Holt

Mike Holt New member

Local Time:
    I wrote a reply earlier in this thread but I ran across this image and thought I would share it since it relates to this topic.[​IMG]

18. smoothwoodpecker

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I like underwear that is supportive and have found that this style of thong work really well. Images show a cb6000s and the same device with the thong. (you can just make out the padlock).
    cb6000s only.png cb600s and thong.png

njcuckold likes this.
  19. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    Looks good, I'd like to try this... any idea where to get?

-droog

20. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    ive been looking and cant find anything. I'm just going to buy the materials and make my own. Looks like a good idea, especially for sleeping in.

21. wittle one

wittle one Member

Local Time:
    I madae one outta an old pair of underware just cut the elastic waistband and put a paperclip thru each end and hook to the device can be removed for showers, cheap and easy

22. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    Why not use a chastity leather harness lockable on your waste.?

The ring of the chastity cage can be secure to the ring of the leather harness by plastic straps.

Anyone have try this option?

93152.jpg sem nome.png

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    whats that other piccy please it look a bit like a lump of cauliflower.

24. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I think it is a bunch of plastic zip-ties.

25. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    I have changed to the smallest base ring a double one I can fit it took a month or so to get used to and now I have been wearing it for over a year it is super comfortable and I don't need lube it won't slip down as it is to tight :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice