The lifestyle I asked for

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Usul, Oct 1, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    You know what? Yeah, my legs are sexy. I took a mental picture of them and put myself in my own spank bank. Not that I get to spank much. And no, they weren't shaved. Not sure how I feel about it yet. My wife seemed giddy she was so entertained by giving me knowing glances in front of people I knew when we were out. This was definitely for her amusement, and she is going to do it again. But unexpectedly, I enjoyed it very much. The taboo secret thrilled me to the point of making my heart race at times. She let me sleep in them after I pleasured her at home after t our outing.

masters-sissy and Wendygirl like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Ohh lovely
    But I do recommend shaving or better still waxing . Just find a nice beauticians relax they will not be rude to you. I think if truth be known they get a kinky thrill out of waxing mens legs. I know the lady who does my waxing does .
    If you want say its for a bet or something or just smile and say your wife who is sitting in reception wants you to have smooth legs.
    I reckon you will be a bit unlucky if the dont ease you shorts or maybe
    something like speedos up as far as they will go.
    As your wife seems into this be a good girl and do it for her.
    If you think stockings are kinky ...
    Tum te dum te dum te dum

Xx wendy

masters-sissy and Usul like this.
  3. Usul

Local Time:
    I would be lying if I said that every image you just put in my head didn't turn me on. My mind is racing. Ah.... what is happening to me?

masters-sissy likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    Hun just relax ask your wife to help choose the beauticians think about it for a couple of days get some adrenalin running enjoy.
    Choose which underwear either boys but not boxers or plain black girls stretch full back knickers.
    The fact the girls in the saloon know your wife is in on the deal will make them comfortable about doing it and make then all giggly but in a nice way.

Walk on the wild side if your wife likes you in stockings omg
    Buy some proper seemed full fashion stockings and a suspender belt nothing els will do and some heels one size smaller than your boy shoes.
    Xx wendy

dsinbraces, masters-sissy and Usul like this.
  5. Usul

Local Time:
    For the record, I didn't start out wanting to feel pretty. This life takes you places you didn't know you wanted to go.

Espylady07 and masters-sissy like this.
  6. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol just don't resist Hunny just enjoy.
    The word I was looking for re the girls was conspiratorial .
    They will just say you wanr smooth legs ibet they do half your bum.
    When its over and your on the come down from the waxing and the girl is
    masagging in the lotion you will think not about being pretty xx I promise.
    Xx Wendy

Usul likes this.
  7. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    The feeling of hose, attached with garters, on SMOOTH legs, moving with every step... You will soon wear them each and every day. No one except your wife will ever know. After you get used to this get some shiney tan colored hose, and
    go without socks, so just a little bit shows. Go out and she if you get people looking at your feet. Your wife will love you for doing this for her. From there...try a bra... baby steps and the two of you will decide how far to go.
    I've done this with dickie..it is so much fun...for both of you !!!
    Mistress Suzan

Usul likes this.
  8. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    So sorry about the typing this morning .
    Its not about looking pretty its about pleasing your wife and exploring your sensuality and sexuality.
    You have not tried to make excuses why you should not get waxed. Ie what my work mates blokes in football team going to say about my smooth legs.
    Just for the record I am taking up swimming or cycling ect ..
    Better though look them in the eye and say. " my wife ( gf bf which ever) likes tbem smooth and whenever she sees them gives me mind blowing sex.

Think about the super models on the perfume adverts . Especially the one who takes every thing off except her heels.
    When she is walking towards camera is she selling perfume or say look at me am I not the most sexy powerful women you have ever dreamed about? ?
    So your wife likes you in hold ups with hairy legs ooh yuck to the hairy bit

You think how she is going to see you have taken the effort to get waxed choose nice under wear simple nice heels. Ok so it takes practice to walk in them just do it xx
    Next time your out at friends and her toe sneeks under your trouser leg ......
    Be confident enjoy yourself do what others can only think about because they are constipated when it comes to their feelings and sensuality.

dsinbraces and Usul like this.
  9. Usul

Local Time:
    You are all making me blush. Ok.... I will start with a shave. See how it goes

10. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Shaving is an easy way out. Ask your wife if she will help you in getting your legs waxed. Many sissy have done this, and the first trip to a waxing salon is the toughest. It does become as easy as getting a haircut, which is just about what you are having done. dickie now goes when I tell her she has an appointment, and goes on her own, unless my neighbor who is also a baby sitter for her at times wants to take her.
    Your mistress will adore you for asking to take such a big step on your own Usul, so please her and just think of going 10-14 days before you even start to see hair growth !!!
    Mistress Susan

Usul and Wendygirl like this.
  11. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with Mistress Suzan.
    Shaving is ok but about 3/10 for effect feel effectiveness.
    Waxing 10/1p
    Xx wendy

locked120 and Usul like this.
  12. Usul

Local Time:
    My wife doesn't even get her own legs waxed.... baby steps guys... let me ease in to these new waters here.

Espylady07 and Wendygirl like this.
  13. Usul

Local Time:
    Hey, has anybody else noticed the lyrics to Cecelia are totally about being cuckolded? And ok.... Paul Simon was a pretty small, docile, soft spoken and intelligent man. Seemed to have a lot of love in his heart. It's not much of a stretch to see him as a submissive. Just saying.

PauloChaste likes this.
  14. Usul

Local Time:
    It's been a while since I've posted. Everything is going so well that I haven't had anything to piss and moan about. I have also been quite busy keeping up with my chores. I have to say I have reached some other state of bliss. I am in love and I feel jealousy and anxiety and passion and truly insatiable lust for my wife of 7 years. I hunger for her attention, and there is no such thing negative attention. The spanking she gave me tonight. . . Not to rush things. We were expecting a large shipment of fun naughty toys today and they screwed up. We won't get it until tomorrow, and she leaves for her girls weekend tomorrow. She will be seeing someone while she is away. Regardless of whether or not she is pleased and content when she comes home, enthusiasm to try out her new paddles and crop will spell torment for yours truly. And no matter what it will exceed the amazing mindgasm the fear and misery she applied with her cat and a single clothes pin produced tonight.

Espylady07 likes this.
  15. Usul

Local Time:
    Sidebar: Is paingasm a thing? There is a point, when you are at wit's end. You are failing to hold still and be quiet and are struggling to get free from your restraints and allowing audible yelps to escape. You have been told to be quiet and hold still, and now that you can't, a really skilled, experienced dominatrix, who knows you well and where your limits are will push them. This is what she does to me. She shows me I can take a little bit more each time. And then she demands I stop moving. And she gives me harder and harder lashes until I obey. It's at this point, when everything goes still. The sound of her whipping my raw, hot welted ass softens. The tone of her scolding, superior, verbal humiliation becomes melodious. My muscles relax and I exhale and accept every vicious stroke. She is a sculptor, and I am her unfinished masterpiece. And an explosion of gratitude and adoration washes over me when she finishes, and shows me love and mercy.

I am going to cuddle up to her now. Goodnight

SubVerity, Wendygirl and Espylady07 like this.
  16. Usul

Local Time:
    My second night in a row without her in bed next to me.... knowing where she is and what she is doing. I am positively trembling for her. I managed the kids alright today. We had fun. They have been in bed a while now and I long for my wife. The house is too quiet. I am very much looking forward to a nice long hug when she returns. I need that more than the naughty things that will inevitably occur after the kids are asleep tomorrow evening. I have never wanted anyone the way I do my goddess in this moment.

Espylady07 likes this.
  17. Usul

Local Time:
    It's been a while since I visited this site. Everything is peachy. We are in the middle of a very long term, very advanced game. I wish I could explain right now, but it will have to wait until it is complete. The anticipation is killing me. I will be back one day to explain, I promise.

18. Usul

Local Time:
    So, quickly, a summary of the advanced game we played:

To push the humiliation factor for me, and the rush of cuckolding me for her, we devised a game. Once the game was on, we didn't break character. It went on for more than a month and a half. We agreed to play this game, and agreed it wouldn't start until she did a specific thing, and that neither of us would break character the whole time.

The specific thing, that signaled game on, was that she unlocked my penis. She told me she wanted to stop seeing other men, and that she only wanted to be with me. I pretended to believe her, and we made love as a normal vanilla couple that night. She acted like my little cock was really getting her off. She really sold it too, and it got me hot. It was actually some of the best regular sex I've ever had. For this whole month, every time we made love, she put on the act, being very vocally pleased with my performance. I embraced my masculinity - took a greater role in the leadership of our family. I stopped completely devoting my free time to pampering her, stopped trying to do all of the chores myself. I didn't become a complete chauvinist man pig. I was still tender and considerate and helpful, but I acted out the role I had when we first were married, before we both knew how we work together best. I acted like I did before I even knew what a female led relationship was.

Meanwhile, she was still seeing other men. She was lying to me about it, sneaking around, and trying not to get caught. The consequences were nil... obviously, if I did catch her - but I'm sure the added element of secrecy heightened the experience for her. It was sort of a crazy month, with other events happening in our little family, and I'm sure she didn't get the sort of ... play time she would have liked - but she did have 3 dates that she hid from me with frightening success.

Then, earlier this week, I came home to find that she had made the bed, had exposed the restraints we keep on it (that hadn't been used in a month and a half), and had my pink ball gag, and her cat o nine tails laying on the bed. After dinner, after baths, after the kids were in bed - she told me to take a shower, put my device back on, let her lock it, and then go tie myself down and wait. She showered after me, and I spent a good half hour, 45 minutes anxiously waiting for her to walk in the room. She then proceeded to beat the shit out of me with the cat while confessing her sins to me. There was a devilish delight in her voice as she proudly told me of her sexual escapades in detail. She clearly missed beating me, as her enthusiasm with the cat had me begging for mercy, that she didn't give me. Then she went on a date the next night, and has another tonight. She isn't allowing me to touch her pussy at all, and I'm growing crazy. It was a shock to the system, to go from feeling manly and in charge to having all of my power destroyed so quickly. I have never been so turned on in my whole life.

19. Usul

Local Time:
    There's nothing quite like being completely understood by the one you love. She took three different lovers this week, including a new one tonight. All sent her home very sexually satisfied, and I have neither cum nor been allowed to make her. Earlier today she hinted that those things might change if I did my chores while she was out, and behaved all day. Needless to say, I complied enthusiastically. She got home earlier than I thought she would and the kids and I were watching a movie. So my hope was thrown off by the timing. I went with her into the bedroom and she teased me a little, let me taste her juicy pussy briefly. But ultimately told me I would have to wait. But then, just a short while later, she stopped me in my path by the laundry room. She aggressively shoved me against the washing machine, and began whispering things in my ear about how well he had fucked her, and how impressed she was with his size and stamina. She squeezed my caged balls, pinched my nipple roughly, and shoved me with her hips until the washing machine was leaning. She kept fucking with me, saying more graphic things about his cock, now dry humping my caged penis. She told me how she had sucked his cock, had licked and sucked his balls, and then kissed me deeply with her dirty mouth. I warned her that she was going to make me cum and she said, "see how pathetic you are, about to cum from the sound of my voice?" I begged her, "please, not like this, wait until the kids are asleep." I could hear them playing in the living room. She simply ignored my plea and kept grinding her hips into me. The washing machine was now tipped dangerously back and only my toes were touching the ground. She was scratching and pinching my skin all over and then she said it. "Cum for me slave." And my count down began. I pleaded with her, "no please mistress, not like this" and she replied, "no I want you to cum." I blew a huge load built up in my underwear, and almost wanted to cry that I had wasted it on a ruined, caged half orgasm. She laughed and put her hand inside my underwear, scooping out as much of my cum as she could and shoved it in my mouth. I am now twice as frustrated and hot for her as before, and there's no telling how long she'll make me wait, or how humiliating it will be the next time I squirt. Truly, she understands me better than I understand myself.

UKgreedyus likes this.
  20. Usul

Local Time:
    so... Just ordered a new toy. Tantus, realdoe, slim... anybody use this before? Mistress is very excited.

PauloChaste likes this.
  21. Usul

Local Time:
    I just wore a plug for 4 hours. I was ordered to sleep in it, but I couldn't fall asleep. Mercy was shown. I was writhing. . Half in pain, half in pleasure. She hasn't used the feeldoe on me yet. Working up to it. She did let me suck on it while she wore it. What does this mean? It's maddening. She told me she wants me to suck a cock. It stirred feelings... I don't know what is going on

SubVerity likes this.
  22. Usul

Local Time:
    Don't know what she has planned, but she's in the shower now and I'm waiting for it. I love how for years now, she's so in charge of my sex life that I don't want to know what I'm getting when. I love the anticipation as much as the payoff.

Espylady07 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  23. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You two are very lucky :)
    Please say hello from me BTW

Usul and Espylady07 like this.
  24. Usul

Local Time:
    Mistress had a date tonight, early, and then went out dancing with friends, and might see another before coming home. I am so proud of her for embracing the sexual creature that she always was. Society would slut shame her for it, but this is secret, and here she is worshipped and adored for not being ashamed to like men. For my part, I have been in chastity much more than out for the last two years. FInally, after all of that time I have learned to accept my complete submissive dream. Sex was always so much pressure for me. I worried that I wasn't big enough (I'm not), that I didn't last long enough (I don't), and that I masterbated too much (I did for most of my life). I never enjoyed sex as much as I should have, or could have, because of my well founded anxiety. But being locked, I am allowed to do what it is I really do enjoy, sexually - and that is to give, and not receive. Now, any sexual encounter with my wife is absolutely amazing. And, because I can't perform or enjoy regular sex, there isn't any jealousy left in me when she goes out and rightfully gets what she as a beautiful woman deserves.

Tonight, she plugged my ass, locked me in a harness, before leaving. I've been constantly reminded who does the penetrating in our relationship while thinking about her being pleasured by someone who is up to the task. It will be very late, when she returns. As I know, I won't be able to fall asleep with her plug in me, wearing this harness, and oh, did I mention, some panties. She has been pushing me further with the plug training, and assures me that soon, she will use the feeldoe on me. When we reach that point... in theory, fucking will never mean I penetrate her again. The tables have almost been turned.

PUP, seasoned and Mascara^Snake like this.
  25. Usul

Local Time:
    When she was out dancing Friday, and had me plugged and wearing a harness and chastity device at home, she was having me send her a picture of my whole totured undercarriage once an hour. She told me today that she showed the one picture, the most revealing of them, to her best friend. Her best friend already knows so much about our deal it is hard to act normal when she is around. Now I am going to be incredibly uncomfortable around her... I'll have to avert my eyes. .. stare at the ground... be awkwardly polite...

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice