anti-chafing gel

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by guest 2942, Sep 20, 2014.

1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    This stuff is a must try for everyone like me who is always getting that painful burning and chafing on their scrotums from the ring. I had tried all the other recommended remedies but would still wake every morning with that awful pain no matter what I used. Pure silicone lube was by far the best but again still left me with the pain. After two days and two nights with the Lanacane anti-chafing gel i have had no pain. This stuff is amazing. No idea how it works but it does. For me this is finally the key to allow long term use of my device! Here is a link to what it is and where to get it. http://www.amazon.com/Lanacane-Anti...496&sr=1-1&keywords=lanacane+anti-chafing+gel.

Bear20 and chastesoon like this.
  2. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Thanks for the info I will give that a try an see what happens.

3. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    This is what I use. Works like magic!

Attached Files:

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Thanks. Much cheaper than the Gun Oil Silicone lube I have been buying. Silicone is so slippery that I often have problems putting MY CB6000s on. I am paying $7.75 with free shipping. My wife would like me to wear my CB all the time but sometimes I just need to take it off for an hour or two because of the burning pain.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  5. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    This is what i have always used. Make sure to get the gel version and not the cream though!

Can be found in most supermarkets too

6. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    With the Palmer's Cocoa Butter (for stretch marks) it alleviates the burning thing too. It HEALS the skin, and keeps it silky smooth. I use it on my legs and face too, and people think I'm 15 years younger than I really am. They're always shocked to hear my actual age.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Thanks. I checked and I did order the gel. I will look for it locally from now on.

8. luckyguy

luckyguy Member

Local Time:
    The best thing I have used is simple chapstik you can always keep it with you and neat and clean to apply

9. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    That is what I now use after trying it. I can wear my CB6000s full time now. Best tip I got so far.

10. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    So this morning I garnered favor with my Queen and She provided permission for me to remove the chastity long enough to do some cleaning and maintenance this morning. I'm on my longest stretch so far which is only 4 days, granted nothing compared to most, but the burning and issues around the ring have been tortuous.

I applied plenty of lotion to the area with Cocoa Butter Lotion. That was 6-7 hours ago. I must say @OwnedByAmy . . . I thank you, my boys thank you, that little tid bit was a life saver. I couldn't imagine going an entire week without this information and now don't have as much worry about going the distance.

Now . . . . time to buy some more cocoa butter. :)

11. TheHubby

TheHubby Oregon Coast Lighthouse

Consumer product designer and engineer
    Portland, Oregon
    Local Time:
    I picked up a tube of Lanacane at the local Walgreens. I agree with others here. It's a great product.

12. lockedjoy

lockedjoy New member

Local Time:
    I have used AQUAPHOR for the last year now and it's at most stores and doesn't cause a mess . Look into it . It's amazing! Comes in multiple size containers and has more then just one use lol

I apply just a dab around the cage ring and smear it and I'm done for a long day..

13. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Thanks for the tip, just got back from Walgreens, and going to give it a try. I'm having some chafing issues with my new Custom Chastity Leopard device.

guest 2942 likes this.
  14. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Raw unrefined Shea butter is what I use. The stuff is awesome. Heals the skin, thick (so it sticks around all day) and isn't a chemistry lab. :)

15. pulled pork

pulled pork Member

Local Time:
    Maybe this tip will help someone.. I put on a CB6000s for the first time about 3 weeks ago, and within a week had made the modification to the CB6000"ss" thanks to the instructions on this site. The first few days were a little bit tough, constantly adjusting and finding places where I could jam my hand down my pants and move things around. The pinch and burn here and there made it hard to concentrate. After wearing the 6000s for a few days, I had 2 distinct marks on my sack that were somewhat painful. I took the s off for 48 hours and in that time made the ss mod.

Once I put myself into the ss and the fit length was much better, I turned my attention to the raw rubs on my sack. I bought some pure silicone lube so as to not feed the bugs and went about getting used to the ring. In reading another thread about denial, someone mentioned their wife covering their hard on with Boy Butter and a condom so that the wife could enjoy penetration without the husband feeling anything and therefore not ejaculating. That sounded fun, so I ordered some Boy Butter, which has 5% benzocaine in it along with other oils.

One day while fidgeting in my chair due to a couple of hotspots on my sack, I thought of applying the Boy Butter to the burning spots to numb some of the pain. WORKED LIKE A CHAMP. The pain subsided within a few minutes and I was able to stay in the ring pain free for a few days with only a Boy Butter application once a day. After 3 days I stopped with the Boy Butter and have been completely 100% comfortable ever since. Now I use just a dab of silicone after a shower or first thing in the morning, and I unfortunately often forget I'm even wearing my device. I've been wearing the ss 24/7 for 2 weeks with removal only to clean it every 3 days, then right back on.

I think the Boy Butter allowed my sack and parts to get used to the device pain free, and now it feels like home. YMMV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice