CB-6000s and sleeping

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by LockedUpForGoddess, Dec 17, 2012.

1. LockedUpForGoddess

LockedUpForGoddess New member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    I've had my CB-6000s for about a month now, and I believe I have finally found the correct ring and spacer sizing. I am also able to sleep in it, and as many suggested, the "burning sensation" does eventually go away.

My problem now, is night time erections... I have quite powerful ones, and I'm encountering something that I didn't expect. I'm getting sore muscles in my back and buttocks.

At night, my penis pulls up, and pushes against the TOP of the tube, right where the "head" is molded. The pain doesn't wake me up, but the next day, I feel sore.

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased another tube (either the CB-6000 or CB-3000) and swaps to them to sleep in them?

The CB-6000s is comfortable at all other times, but I think I might need the extra space of the longer tube.

Any thoughts?

2. Chris Donahue

Chris Donahue New member

Local Time:
    Maybe. I am having the same problem. I usually just remove the device for bed only. I can't sleep in chastity yet. I have tried numerous times. I own both so I can swap tubes for bed. I will try it and see if it helps.
    --Thanks for the idea

3. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been considering using the 6000s cage with the 3000 ring and was not aware that it was possible to interchange the units.

4. curioushubby

curioushubby Member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    actually I find out last night that the smallest spacer on my CB6ks was better for night erection ( somehow better positioning inside the tube) .. one thing tho , I am still awaken once a night by nocturnal erection .. when it happens, I would lay on my back with my legs folded with knee up and feet on the mattress ... least painful position and fastest deflating of my penis ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice