Concerned about security of my new chastity belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by David K., Sep 24, 2014.

1. David K.

David K. New member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Hi all!

Well, a few months ago, I purchased a proper metal chastity belt. Not a device that is based on the "trapped balls" idea because this one clearly does not work and I am speaking from experience. I was looking for some serious security and, because I could not afford a popular branded one like Neosteel, I got an unbranded one which ticked all the boxes for me. You could see it below.

[​IMG]

I tried it on, was impressed actually but was just wondering about a few things regarding its security. Well, first of all, I have not come out to my girlfriend about this passion of mine but I am sure she will love having me under lock and key. I just have to introduce her to the idea! First of all, the lock is integrated and is a high security cylindrical Burgwachter lock. As far as I know (please correct me should you know otherwise), every individual lock of this brand comes with a unique set of keys that only fit this very lock. So the keys are not "universal" and will not work with any other belt's lock. The belt is adjustable in a few points, held together originally with nuts and bolts but also provided with rivnuts for you to use and permanently rivet the fastenings together once certain about correct sizing. And the belt looks like, when worn snugly (but not to the point when it gets uncomfortable of course) on your body, it could successfully deny you access both to sex and masturbation.

So, my question is... How possible - or impossible - would it be for me to cheat or escape this belt without the keys? And through which way? The lock? Lockpicking? Attacking the rivets? Attacking the belt's metal with cutting tools? And would that even be possible with a snugly-fitted chastity belt? Would it be too much risk to do so without risking seriously injuring ourself?

It is just that, when I do reveal this to my girlfriend and let her into this lifestyle, I would like her to have total control of my manhood, for my manhood to be completely inaccessible and my chastity belt totally inescapable without the keys.

Any advice based on experience or not would be very welcome..

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Hey there!

I will open by saying I have no experience of full belts, so my comments are based solely on your pic and my own experiences!

Looking at the belt, I would think that pullout may be a possibility...?

The device looks like a trapped ball tube without the base ring.... So, with the penis encased as it is, could it be a possibility that you could lie back and press on your abdomen and wriggle your cock out...?

Unless the cock tube was held really firmly against your tummy, I would think that any play there would allow some possibility of pullout....

Have you tried that at all whilst locked....?

ALSO.... may I suggest you engage your girlfriend in conversations about chastity play gently.....? Might not be a good idea to present yourself to her all belted!!!! Could be a freakout moment for her!!! :oops:

I REALLY hope you have success and you get some further input!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

wishiwereskiing likes this.
  3. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    I agree with @I LOVE my Choice! and think you would be able to get out.
    I would think that it would need to be wider around the tube opening to stop pulling out.
    Mind you I don't have experience either with a belt.

4. David K.

David K. New member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you both for providing some views on the subject, even though you have no experience wearing this kind of chastity device. I did consider creating an additional metal plate that would be secured permanently around the area where the penis would potentially be able to get out in order to prevent that. Actually, when I first got the belt, I tried to pull my penis out and I managed to do so, when it was really flaccid. But to be honest, when I did that, I had fitted my belt rather loosely. I have not yet tried it on really snugly but I get the feeling that it would be almost impossible to pull it out then, despite the human body being quite flexible. I still have not tried though as in order to do so, I have to make a slight modification on the front end of the crotch part, I have to make the metal band a tiny bit less wide.

Hopefully, I will be done soon with these mods and I could provide you with some actual feedback, for your information. How it fits, if I can pull my penis out and therefore cheat etc. But feel free to drop in your two cents about this, thank you!

5. ghost

ghost Member

Local Time:
    it's metal it can be defeated. it just depends how fast you want to do it and how much damage you want to do to yourself.

if you slowly file away near the lock on the flat banding you'll eventually get through. with minimal damage to yourself.

or a pair of shears or a dremal type tool with some protection under the ban against your skin would be faster but not so nice to your skin.

but with any option you've just killed a expensive piece of metal and probably left some knarly scars on yourself neither of which is nice

6. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Firstly you need some time to properly fit the belt (I speak from my experiences with Neosteel Arch). Make it tight and test fitting for few days of constant wearing. Fitting must be tight to prevent belt movement over your body, and Your body must adapt. Some minor discomforts could change to big pain after two days. Then, when you will be that sure everything is OK: make fitting permanent - use rivets, seal them with glue, do all modifications you can to prevent cheating (with good fitting your lock will be the only way). I assume you will not want to destroy your belt.

Please post your experiences. I am really curious of this design. It looks like too much noticeable for me. Is penis tube not too visible?
    Because of that it looks like a toy for "evening games" rather that it was designed for long-time wearing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice