Any interest in a Darlex sleepsack?

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MyWife'sToy, Jul 25, 2014.

1. MyWife'sToy

MyWife'sToy Member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I bought a Darlex sleepsack from Winter Fetish a couple years ago and we've used it maybe 5 times. Item is exactly like what's found here: http://winterfetish.com/catalog/Darlex-Sleepsack.html

I'm 5 foot 9 inches tall and it fits me snuggly. If you're taller than me then it might be a bit tight but if you're the same height or an inch or two shorter it should be a very comfy fit.

It has the sleeves inside, medium chest size, regular height, no chest zips and non-locking zippers (although they have holes you could loop a lock through and attach to a collar if you wanted to.) There are 3 zippers on the front so you can open a hole for the penis to poke through while leaving the rest of the bag zipped up. There is no rear zipper.

When my wife would zip me up in it, I could not get out without assistance. Darlex stretches some, but not as easily as spandex and the arm sleeves went all the way up to my armpits so freeing my arms was not a viable option. You can bend your legs but the elasticity of the Darlex will only wear you out. You will succumb to the sack until someone is nice enough to free you. :)

It was definitely a fun toy but my wife just isn't into this stuff as much as I am and the bag sits hidden in the closet most of the time. It is machine washable and will be washed again prior to shipment.

I prefer Paypal for transactions and I'd prefer to avoid shipping outside the US. I'm asking $250 shipped to the lower 48 States. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Also, if non-chastity related gear is not allowed here then please let me know and I'll remove the post. Thanks!

2. MyWife'sToy

MyWife'sToy Member

Local Time:
    Is nobody interested or is my price too high? I can do $200 shipped if someone wants a nearly brand new sleepsack. I won't be heartbroken if nobody wants it since I'mm sure I can talk the wife into using it on me more often but if anyone else can get more use out of it then let me know.

3. TonyZ

TonyZ New member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Hi
    I am interested if you still have it for sale.
    Cheers.

4. MyWife'sToy

MyWife'sToy Member

Local Time:
    I sent you a response to your PM.

5. TonyZ

TonyZ New member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Hi, just sent a message to your yahoo address. Cheers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice