Neosteel penis tube issue

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SteelPants78, Aug 14, 2014.

1. SteelPants78

SteelPants78 Member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Hi all,

I've been trying to get my Neosteel hip style sports belt to be comfortable for a long-term wear. So far I've managed to keep the belt on for three days without unlocking but after that I have to release myself due to unbearable discomfort at the base of the penis. It is the penis tube that chafes the skin on the topside. After, I have to wait for some days so that the sore spot heals.

I've bend the front shield several times and for me it seems that I get the problem even if I bend the shield so that tube will end up quite far up (from the pubic bone). I've tried to grease the place often with skin lotions, hand cream, vaseline..

Regarding lubrication, Mr. Mende recommended "Stokolan". That's a german cream which I've not been able to find here. A quick glance to amazon.de also reveals several different Stokolans.. which might be The One? What creams you use? And which are to avoid?

Another issue I still haven't figured out is how to "layer" my skin near the base of the penis tube. Sometimes I adjust my skin (+some fat) to sit between the front shield and the curved part of the penis tube. I hope you get my meaning..

I'd appreciate any and all advice on how to make my belt comfortable.

2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I had the same problem with mine. It turned out there was a rough area from where the tube was welded to the strap. I used my Dremel motor tool to grind and polish the area smooth.
    I also had the same problem with the base pressing against me. That was solved with bending the front shield and constant adjusting and lots of Vaseline.
    The only problem I could not get solved was the rear cable rubbing on my tail bone. Need to lose sone weight for that.
    Good luck!

3. reiziger1971

reiziger1971 Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I guess mr Mende means Stokolan Intensive Repair as it is intended as care for stressed skin.

4. SteelPants78

SteelPants78 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tips! I hope I can find a similar product that would do "intensive repair". I guess there can never be too much lubrication :)

5. reiziger1971

reiziger1971 Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I ordered and received Stokolan Intensive Repair so I hope I am well prepared but that I will not need the Stokolan.

6. dlrob

dlrob Junior Member

Haarlem
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Hi Steelpants and others, I am having the same problems with my Neosteel Sports belt. A bit too much pressure on the pubic bone an a sore spot on top of my penis. I have the feeling that the frontshield sits too low (or the holes to connect it to the hipbelt are too high). Did you find a solution for this discomfort.

Or is it that your body needs to adjust to the belt, making it more easy to wear it longer time?

Certainly I tried bending and it gets better. But if I bend it more (which might be necessary) either the rear wire doesn't fit no more (too long) or the lock cannot close.

Quite a job to get it right, but I keep trying. Advice is always welcome.

About the Vaseline I would say, too much lubricant makes the skin soft and also be vulnerable for injuries.

Rob

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM

i think a little bit of beding needs to be done to release the presure , i am sure that helps as well.. i also use vasline and it helps a lot keep in mind , the skin will chage over the time to come and becomes thicker ! that belt never gave me any problems on long therm wear !! Image0067.jpg Image0065.jpg best reg. GWENY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice