First time out in public locked up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Sep 29, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    For some reason, after a few weeks break, my CB6000s is now comfortable for all day and night wear. I can even sit down without crushing my testicles. To top it off, I wore it during my doctor's visit per my wife's request. As she said, what is the worst that can happen; a little embarrassment? Luckily there was no dropping of pants required. Sometimes they sneak in a prostate exam.

Anyone know why it would be so comfortable now? My guess is that I had a skin condition from previous wearing. I did notice a sensitivity in that area but saw nothing. A few weeks of healing may have cleared that issue up. Whatever the reason, I can now wear it all the time without discomfort.

2. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Congrats. Hope you weren't too aware of it. After a while, you will forget you are even wearing it in public. I have been wearing mine in public for years.

I used to get skin conditions in the beginning and figured out what works for me. Mine was caused from soap. (I think) It dried my skin there. I switched to Head & Shoulders with a q-tip then dry with q-tips. Never a problem again. Maybe it will work for you.

3. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    @Vinny congrats, yes a few more days and a few trips out and about and you won't even think about it.

4. Vinny

Local Time:
    I actually did not think about it much as it was nice and snug in my pants. I started feeling pain a few hours ago so I asked my wife to unlock and I noticed that there were some long pubic hairs stuck in-between the top two parts that come together. I guess that I did not shave low enough so I shaved more this time and so far so good except for the shave burn I feel. :) My biggest problem is anxiety over knowing that I will not be having an orgasm for another four weeks. When I agreed to wait until our wedding anniversary, I did not consider that I had not had an orgasm during the prior week. I was thinking four weeks which is just one more week than we have done a few times but it actually is five weeks.

My wife is still recovering from surgery and so we cannot have our usual T&D sessions that got me through the weeks in the past. Masturbation or just her hand without all the other stuff, just does not do it for me. I start to get anxiety attacks when I feel horny and know that I cannot have an orgasm for a long time. The feeling consumes my thoughts and unlike what others say, it does not make me turn my attention to work or my wife. It distracts me and makes me anxious. My wife is very determined to not give in to my sexual frustration this time as I was not very nice after my last orgasm and she just hates how I get. When I am denied, I do more housework, do not argue with her and generally go from dominant to mildly submissive. Time will tell but I never went this long and I have no idea what will happen when I hit week three because that is when I usually say that I am done with Chastity and need an orgasm. Basically I say anything that will get me release.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like you might need some zanax. Is it really that bad not being able to cum? :eek:

6. Vinny

Local Time:
    I am on Xanax but only a small dosage to help me sleep due to PTSD from Vietnam. :) I work best under stress but I am also a control freak and anything that takes away my control and makes me rely on others, makes me anxious. When I was into BDSM, I never did the Bondage part. Everything else was OK.

7. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    It does take time to get used to a device. My first attempt to wear a device took over 6 months before I could wear it 24/7.
    As far as shaving goes, I recommend shaving everything down there. It will itch for a week or two, but that will soon go away as well. Baby oil gel will also help.Good luck on your journey!

8. Vinny

Local Time:
    After 5 days I had to take it off for a few hours because I got razor burn from shaving my pubic area smooth prior to oral sex yesterday. Normally I just trim and do it close where the pins of the CB6000s are but she will not do oral unless I am hairless down there. So off with my hair!

I had to put it back on now because the wife went to bed, so I just used a lot of Baby Oil and am not moving around too much. I have almost 4 weeks to go so I need to get more used to it as temptation will start to get unbearable by week three if it goes as before. She is pushing my limits by a week and making me wear my CB6000s more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice