New to the Mansion, but not to Carlilock—New session.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Max Castor, Oct 1, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Max Castor

Max Castor Chaste Fool

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    http://carlilock.com/friends.php?a=OmM0MiQzKCVje2MELCIgMjVjbWMoJWN7Y3V0dnd0Yzw=

Posted above is my friend link for my recent carlilock session. I've been told by the lovely lady friend of mine overseeing the session that she did not assign a max time limit, and I will not receive the emergency password unless there is a genuine emergency. Also, I am to keep this link posted in multiple forums for at least a week. Be kind and thanks!

2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Done it but I found it a little disappointing to be limited to adding only 6 hours.
    Rita

lockit likes this.
  3. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    You can do that multiple times as far as I know. Go on you know you want to :)

4. Max Castor

Max Castor Chaste Fool

Local Time:
    It's gone from 12 hrs to nearly 4 months in a day!? I think someone spammed the add button :O normally, you have to wait 30 minutes before doing it again. Please be kind! This is my first long term lock up, I've been a short-termer for a while.

This is gonna be an intense lock up period :S

5. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Be careful what you ask for when you post your punishment link @Max Castor You may have asked for a short lockup but it was not to be.

Max Castor likes this.
  6. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Well I have been as I've only added 1/2 a day and am not keen on waiting another hour to add a whole day.
    Rita

7. Max Castor

Max Castor Chaste Fool

Local Time:
    It was supposed to be a short one :/ I locked myself up for a 12 hr period. My friend Nia, who didn't want to hold my key, agreed after a little convincing to set up a carlilock session with me and agreed to put in an emergency password only she would know, and I made her promise not to give it to me unless it's a genuine emergency (I figured the time would fluctuate a little, but not so drastically). I shared the requirement link with someone who I guess spammed the add time button. 3/4 of the way thru the day, and with my view time remaining on "sometimes" I took the chance to see how long was left, and after one 3hr penalty for doing so, it showed up and said I had over a week to go. I called Nia, she logged on and saw the time change, inquired, I told her I figured someone spammed my time, and she thought it was a rather funny predicament, and she then told me she set the max duration to "no limit" and she is insisting I hold out till time expires for as long as I truly can. If I can't, she told me to clip the lock, but if I do then she won't participate again (from what I hear in forums, that's a common trap for us chaste subs to admit we want denial). I want to succeed in a long term lock up period, I just hope I'm not getting in too deep.

8. Max Castor

Max Castor Chaste Fool

Local Time:
    It's been a long 30 something hours, and it'll be an even longer couple months to come. (Pun intended?) oyy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice