best metal device for under £200

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by tom1980, Oct 1, 2014.

1. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Hi there I have a Cb6000 which is fine to live with but I was wondering if any of you could put links up for any half decent metal devices for £200 or under? I would spend more but my partner wouldn't be too happy with me spending too much at this time as we are fairly new to chastisty and funds are tight I use the largest ball ring on my cd I believe it's 2 inches I would prefer one that's hinged so I don't have to pull my balls through it. Any help would be appreciated thanks Tom

2. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Try the jail house, shown in my pictures. Available from Amazon for $40 us .... My first device, went straight for metal, I have been locked away for two weeks with no issues.

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Hey there!

May I suggest the A080 Chinese cage available on DHgate....

It has a hinged ring and the steel seems to be pretty good quality. I've had mine for around a year now and there are no signs of rust! There are optional ring sizes available too.

The inside diameter is listed at 33mm, which is near-as-dammit to 1 1/4 inches.

It is similar in design to @chasteme s Jailbird...

The good thing about these concentric ring devices is that you can shorten (or lengthen) them by squeezing the rings together (or apart). This is a GREAT feature in getting a good fit!

AND.... is in the $30-odd range too!!!

I have one piece of advice if you go for one of these Chinese devices:

They come with a rubber sleeve that covers the hinge. This sleeve is not nearly big enough, and what seems to happen is that one experiences chafing at either end of the sleeve when it is in place.

I found a solution was to use a second sleeve right next to the first one. This spread the covered area so that the burning was stopped!

I STRONGLY suggest you either ask the seller to put in another couple of sleeves OR you source something similar from your local hardware store,

The sleeves are dead easy to put on the ring as long as you rub some soap on the metal first!!!

Hope this helps!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

4. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    I suggest you dont buy the Houdini Delux, which you can get for £40 online. It is rubbish and dangerous please avoid it, it cut me to ribbons on the first day due to loose welds revealing sharp metal. I fixed that problem only to have the entire locking section fall off due to the welds failing after 3 days.
    Also with the cheap metal devices you need to watch out for movement which can cause pinching

regards

tom1980 likes this.
  5. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice
    Is yours hinged in regards to going around your balls it's strange but the Cb6000 seemed like a perfect fit for a couple off days but now my penis ends up 2cm or so down son completely filling it I was considering the Cb6000s but my partner likes the look of the metal ones

6. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    it is a solid ring. If you order the correct one from Amazon it comes with 3 different size rings for more of a custom fit. my KH found a metal CB 6000 s on Amazon and has ordered that. She really wants to keep me locked away.

7. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks the metal Cb6000s sounds good actually now you mention it sounds perfect.
    What is the maximum flaccid size that would fit into a cb6000s? I know the cage is 2 and a half inches long. Do you think the with the spacers it would accommodate a 3 to 3.5 inch flaccid penis?

8. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    My suggestion would be to spend just a little bit more and get a Mature Metal jailbird
    Custom sized stainless steel device. ..

9. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey!

Whilst I totally agree with @locked120 in that MM devices are excellent, I would also suggest caution before getting a custom device.

@tom1980 said they were fairly new to chastity....

I can't speak for everyone, but from my own experiences when I was new to chastity I'd have no idea about getting measurements right for a correct custom cage!

And I see a lot of comments from people saying things like: 'I wish I got a different measurement on my bespoke device....' It seems measuring a flexible penis for a good fitting chastity cage is easier said than done sometimes!! ;)

Again, speaking from my own experiences, having worn my Chinese device for a long time I am a lot more confident that I have a good grasp of my measurements now. I have adjusted my current cage as needed and I would be more than happy to use its dimensions to order a custom cage now!

I have always advocated spending a few $$$ on a modifiable metal cage before getting a custom device (and this is purely my own opinion too!! :))

I guess as long as one doesn't spend hundreds of $$$ experimenting, going cheap for a good grasp of one's measurements could work well!

J.

10. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    I've gone through a string of cheap Chinese metal cages. If the one in my pic were surgical stainless steel, it'd be great. Got a similar one recently that is surgical stainless steel, but the interior diameter is too small and it's a bit flimsy, so it's totally possible to achieve orgasm quickly and easily with it on. Going for a MM device when I save up enough. If I'd saved all the money I've spent on cages so far, I'd have enough for the MM device.

11. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah I would live an mm device but I would no doubt get the measurements wrong, so would be costly mistake think I will follow the advice and get a cheap one for now,but then the problem is my kh worrying about rust issues and sharp edges. But Ifeel a cheap one may help for now, Atm I'm still in my Cb6000 as I'm getting used to it I have gone Down from the largest ring to the second largest, which feels allot better I can still get a finger through the top off the ring should this be happening? I'm scared off going to a smaller ring incase I cut off the circulation, i also drooped down to the smallest spacer feels allot better now.

12. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    That's why they tell you to measure, measure, measure again, and measure again for good measure. ;)

13. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey there!

I think this is a really interesting discussion!!!

From my own personal experience, I have found there is a lot of difference between the length of my penis when measured without a device compared to when locked.

I am always longer sans cage!!

So.... if I measured without knowing there is a difference, I'd get it wrong!!! And BAM-there goes a few hundred $$$!

Again, this is only MY experience! But it does say to me just how bloody flexible and changeable our cocks are!!! :rolleyes: Annoying things aren't they?! :D

That's why my situation led me to getting a cheap but adjustable metal cage. So as I noticed how my dimensions changed, I could adjust until I had a setup whereby I was encased such that the cage was never too big - ie: my head is always resting against the end of the tube!

But then again, I am a self-confessed chastity nerd! :)

J.

14. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    @tom1980: I read your other post also about silicone devices. You are far better off with a steel device (preferably stainless) that is comfortable to wear.
    I am in the construction field and the work gets very physical and I have no problems with my steel device as long as I use a little lube.

This is the device that I am using and it's super comfortable. I modified it by using pliers on the rings to shorten the length to where I needed it and also elongated the pee hole with a dremel tool (or you could use a file) to make it easier to pee. I can pee standing up without worries.
    I originally used the Jailhouse (My avatar) which was super comfortable but chrome. I wanted stainless for cheap so this is a link for the device I have been wearing 24/7 for months. They will ship with any size base ring you want and extras also. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless...longer-Cage-Gimp-New-Style-A085-/331144785394

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice