Any tips on long term chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 9, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    I am heading into uncharted waters. The longest I have been in chastity is 3 weeks and now my wife wants me to wait until the end of November as my wedding anniversary gift to her. The problem is that she loves to tease me 2-3 times a week and I am wondering if there are any tips to get me through this. I want to get through it but am anxious as to how I will feel down the road. Does the horniness level off after a certain amount of time? Does more or less teasing help? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

cth96190 likes this.
  2. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Of course Vinny everybody is different and there are no hard and fast rules. My experiences have taught me that although the horniness does dwindle to does plateau - but after 3 or so month. My advice to you would be to stay with it. You are lucky enough to have a wife thats wants to push your chastity boundaries, let her do that and stick with. In general, the longer you wait the better the orgasm.

As for teasing? It really doesn't help but it feels oh so good!

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Lucky Vinny ;)

For this chastity slave its level of horniness has only kept growing over time to the point of even thinking about its Owner causes it a painfully denied erection. Regular daily and weekly teasing insures this continues to happen not allowing for any "dwindling" in its level of obedience, desire and passion for pleasing its Owner.

But very true, everyone is different.

Suffer and enjoy the intoxicating ride.

4. chris82

chris82 Guest

Some good advice on here, and nothing much I can improve on. All I will say is..... Lock up and enjoy the ride!!!!

HZX likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. The teasing is what makes this enjoyable for me, especially since my wife does not demand much from me in return. After decades of being denied intercourse and having most orgasms by masturbation, the hours of sexual attention I now receive in return for orgasm denial, is worth it. I do not think I could stick with chastity without the teasing. Plus it feeds my wife's enjoyment of teasing and controlling men's penises. :)

Just as I overcome the urge for intercourse, I hope that I can do the same for the urge for an orgasm. Time will tell.

6. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I've found that redirecting my frustration. Whenever my wife teases me, which is pretty constant. When she gets me to frenzied point. I ll say I gotta go clean tthe bathroom, sweep the kitchen etc... I think she's onto,something here!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice