my journey so far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tom1980, Oct 4, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    So last night my partner did come home rather horny. She gave me the keys when I got into bed and said take it off, so she started wanking me off, i was touching her and I was so close to cumming I had to stop her I don't think she realised how close i was. So she stopped touching me for a while whilst I carried on pleasuring her with my hand
    She told me to get on top and put my dick in, after a few minutes i was so close to cumming, I told her and just laid still whilst she rubbed her clit with me still inside her, she said she wants to cum first before me, so I said are you going to let me cum after you she just replied with a maybe, i was so exited and even though it's only been a week I was ready to cum if she allowed it. I know I was ment to not cum for 3 weeks but i was desperate to cum. So we carried on for another 10 minutes or so there was allot of starting and stopping from me as I got close to cumming 5 or 6 times. My partner went on to have a very loud orgasm which nearly caused me to cum, i managed not too i didn't want too unless she approved it first. So after she was done i was still inside her but not moving much we started kissing then she lifted up her legs a few times it felt great i was going in so deep. I was just about to cum and she said that's enough for you with a grin on her face. I was excited but very frustrated at the same time. So no cumming for Me :) I was so horny that I did ask her a few minutes later if I could just wank and she just said no i have to admit I asked a few times and she said no stop asking or i will add more days I didn't think she was serious I asked one more time and she said you've just added another day so now it's the 3rd of November. I stopped asking after that lol. I did ask her this morning as we chatted for a while, what she likes about chastity, she said she likes feeling of being in control also she said it makes her feel powerful when she can orgasm then just push me aside when she's done with me :)

permanentslave likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    well lucky you!! :D My wife came home and said she started her period and went to bed :mad:

3. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Haha I feel for you :) I'm getting worried because my partner said November 3rd and looking back at what I've written i think that might clash with her period. So I'm hoping I don't get an extra week added because of that lol don't think I could manage 4 weeks yet I'm struggling with the thought of 3 weeks i think I shall ask her to keep my release date to herself next time and not tell me lol

4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    you can go 4 weeks if she makes you lol. Yeah my wife said right from the beginning she was never going to tell me when, she likes the idea of me not knowing, I kinda do too. Football season ends today for our kids so we will finally have our weekends back and my wife wont be so damn tired on the weekends. Good things to come ;)

5. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    You can make it to November 3rd. If I can make it a month you can. I have had very frustrating days and today is one of the worst. But you can push through!

tom1980 likes this.
  6. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Well fortunately for me i didn't have to :)
    Saturday was very busy so not much happend, i did get a little bit of teasing throughout the day. We was both shattered Saturday night so straight to sleep that night. Sunday was amazing Sunday morning she started teasing me, she was getting me close then stopping, i think this really turned her on to my surprise, so she put my hand under her knickers and let me finger her until she had an orgasm. After that she started getting me close again I told her I was so close to cumming and she just said I'm going to let you i want to watch you cum, so Sunday morning I had a great orgasm. After that we went about are day as normal she still kept patting my dick now and again. It was strange but i didn't feel lazy after cumming I was still pretty horny. So when it came round to Sunday night I wasn't expecting anything at all, but she came onto me i couldn't believe it.
    She started teasing me again, so we started kissing and playing, i asked if she wanted to use a dildo as I wasn't expecting anything for myself she said yeah. We have a few dildos i asked her if she wanted the big one the vixskin outlaw, which she had never tried before and to my surprise she did. So after lots of lube and foreplay she started using her dildo it was great to watch she then told me to start wanking, i was shocked as I thought she was going to not let me have any pleasure. I asked if I was allowed to cum she just said yes you can but not until im done. It didn't take her very long before she had a big orgasm with the outlaw dildo it was amazing watching her take that dildo. She was always a bit worried by it, she said after it felt really good and didn't know why she was so worried lol. anyway after she came she grabbed my dick and said you can cum now, i told her I was about to cum and asked permission she did let me cum even though I was kind of expecting her to stop. After she said your not going to cum until some point in November now. And I think she ment it. We also discussed what I'd like from chastity, i just replied with i want to please you i said if she needs anything doing just tell me to do it. I said if I don't respond well she can punish me with more days ect She asked if I was sure then said ok. Then she went on to say I need to put my device on in the morning. She doesn't like me wearing it at night. She's a bit of a worrier I'd like to wear it 24/7 but I'm happy to go along with what she wants. But I'm just glad she's enjoying chastity as much as me now i think. She seems to be getting into it. She had to shoot off in a rush this morning she took the keys but didn't check if I had my cd on. She text me soon after and said I hope your wearing it. I replied with a lol and she replied are you wearing it? I said yes and she replied send me a pic I don't want you cheating.
    So I gladly did I couldn't believe she asked me to do that, well told me to do that. I was over the moon can't wait to see how the week goes now. I can't complain Novembers not far away just hope it's close to the beginning of November lol

7. guest 2942

Local Time:
  8. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Haha thanks i do feel very lucky Atm even laying on the sofa tonight she keeps rubbing her foot on my cb getting extremely turned on knowing i have to wait

chasteme likes this.
  9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    One of my favourites too. :)

tom1980 likes this.
  10. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi I thought I better do a little update. things were going well the last time I updated but we did go through a bit of a stale patch, id say from the 21st until the 26th. basically she just wasn't showing any interest at all. I did talk to her about this and she said she thinks it was because she was approaching her period. the week before she gets it she says she feels so unattractive and fat ect just not sexual at all really.
    I was ready to give up but we thought long and hard and realised we would miss having chastity in our life loads. I just realise now that when shes approaching her period I need to pay her extra attention and make more of an effort I guess. I did get to cum last Sunday on the 26th. she wanted me to so I wasn't going to argue lol. anyway since she has started her period she has given herself two orgasms with the Hitachi wand in 3 days :) she never usually has an orgasm while on her period but she seems to be really enjoying it she said I am allowed to wank whilst she is playing with it but im not aloud to cum which is perfect for me im so happy. she said she is definitely making me wait until the 8th of november but probably a little bit longer. she said she's not going to feel sorry for me or bad this time shes sticking to it.
    last night she put the wand on my cock for 10 seconds or so before she went on to use it on herself it was such a great tease for me im over the moon. we said maybe we should write down some simple rues for now and follow them for a couple of months then just scrap them and leave it totally up to her from there on this was her idea as i think she needs some help to get in to the swing of thing's.
    so the rules we are thinking about using for now are

1) If she tells me to do something chores ect I have to do it and not argue or be punished
    2) She can add more days if she likes to my time locked up
    3) she has to tease me once a day minimum, nothing extreme just a quick grab or even verbal tease

if anyone has any more ideas or suggestions please let me know?
    so that's what we have come up with very simple really. Im just happy things seem to be going really well atm i guess for most keyholders it can take quite a few months maybe even a year or so before there confidence goes up before they really get into it hopefully she will grow more confident over the coming months.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice