Patient Wakes From Colonoscopy Wearing Pink Panties - News Of The Kinky

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by AliceInBondageLand, Oct 20, 2014.

1. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...anties-colonoscopy_n_5998262.html?cps=gravity

The story of a hospital patient waking up after surgery in women's unmentionables just got mentionable.

Andrew Walls, 32, claims that the Delaware surgeons who performed his colonoscopy dressed him in pink panties while he was under anesthesia, according to lawsuit documents obtained by The News Journal. An attorney for Walls, who was an employee at the Delaware Surgery Center in Dover, called the incident an "outrageous" prank by Walls' colleagues.

"When the plaintiff initially presented for his colonoscopy he had not been wearing pink women’s underwear and at no time did the plaintiff voluntarily, knowingly or intentionally place the pink women’s underwear upon himself," the suit reads.

The alleged prank, which occurred in 2012, led to Walls losing his job over "severe emotional stress," the New York Daily News reports. The lawsuit seeks damages for intentional infliction of that emotion stress.

Several news outlets attempted to reach out to the surgery center, but Delaware Surgery Director Jennifer Anderson declined to comment Wednesday, saying, “We just found out about this yesterday afternoon.”

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  2. TheHubby

TheHubby Oregon Coast Lighthouse

Consumer product designer and engineer
    Portland, Oregon
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    I might be biased, but if the intent wasn't malicious...I think it's pretty funny. I am not a surgeon, but I seriously don't think surgeons would ever perform post op procedures like dressing a patient. Perhaps the hospital is liable for lack of procedures and controls, but now I am getting my panties in a bunch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice