Where do you draw the line?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by happyWifebetterlife, Oct 14, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. happyWifebetterlife

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    This question is first for the Doms in the audience. Thank You all for allowing me to address You. Where do you draw the line with Your subs? What fantasies are they allowed to express, if any? And, if and when they are allowed to do so, do You grant them the reality of their darkest desires? Even if it would be something You are in no way interested? What would You just NOT be willing to do even for Your beloved? What if anything, have You though You would enjoy yet,not demanded of Your sub? And why not?

Secondly, i ask this same question of the subs. What could your Dom demand, or has ever demanded, of you that you simply would defy them, no matter the consequences.

It is unspoken but understood that our fetish lifestyles are based on mutual consent and pleasure. But we all have a dark side. Where's your line?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    We have no line. We treat every fetish we have been in as a sex game and just go with the flow, so to speak. If either of us goes too far, we call a time out to discuss it and then go back to our play. We do not play much outside of the bedroom though. It all depends on what we have going on in our lives that day. I can be dominant all day until dinner time, after which I do the dishes and am at my wife's beck and call for the rest of the evening. It is all a game to us and we make up our own rules. Been doing that for a few decades and it has worked well for us.

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    This is what you both must communicate with each other. There is certainly a line the sand that must not be crossed. Once each of you have determined what is acceptable the relationship will grow and blossom. It all starts with communication. Good luck. With kindest regards.

MissCharlotte likes this.
  4. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    My sub is definitely allowed to suggest things, but it is up to me if I do them. Only once has he asked to do something that I wouldn't and it was because he thought I might enjoy it. He wasn't bothered when I said no.

Usul likes this.
  5. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    I have become hopelessly unable to keep up with MistressRoyal.
    I have long ago run out of suggestions. She is way tougher than I am and steps everything up just a notch or two.
    Just the thing though as we are 24/7 so its not really so much a game anymore.

Usul likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice