Hi, Im back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MistressBitch, Oct 21, 2014.

1. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Just thought Id put up a new post, Im back!!! Been off line for a while. Wasn't well before, now had operation done, and am a few weeks post op now, slowly getting back to normal. Thought Id give you all an update

Well, my sub is an unlocked chaste. He is my collared submissive, and is collared 24/7. He is now regularly dressing up for me. We are now practicing hypnosis, which is VERY successful. He is unlocked, but very well behaved, and yes, I am very strict. Last year, his last ejaculation was on 27th December, this year, only on 24th July. Nothing since. He has now given complete control of his cock and his sex life over to me. We also now reguarly attend fettish events where he is now handcuffed and collared and leaded up, as well as, of course, being dressed up in ladies clothes, stayups and heels, and my god is he hot. He is also becoming a nymphomaniac (one of my aims). He cant get enough sex. I mentioned his handcuffs, for his last birthday, just gone, he received a pair of handcuffs, so he is under control at events and a pair of ballet boots, in my humble opinion, the ultimate footwear in heels. I have never seen him so animated about a birthday present before and we have been a couple for nearly 11 years. He was so pleased with them, that was a huge turn on to both of us in its own right. Hypnosis (at his request) works really well. I get him to do things in trance and afterwards as post hypnotic suggestion.I am also working on a hypnosis circle of erection=arousal=deeper state of trance, ie the more aroused he is, the deeper hypnotised he gets the more turned on he gets. My aim there (so far) is to get him to fuck me whilst he is in trance. The plan is to get him to fuck me for longer and harder without him cumming, since he is not allowed to. He is allowed to enjoy the sensations of fucking me, and gets edged for hours and hours, he just is not allowed to cum. My ultimate aim there is to get him to fuck me to my ejaculatory climax without him cumming in the process, but that will take a little time. I hope you all enjoyed reading this, it was actually quite fun to type. Any questions, please put them up and I will do my best to answer them.

Regards

MistressBitch

charliehousemaid likes this.
  2. kinky_hubby

kinky_hubby New member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Im sooo curoius about the hypnosis, does it really work?
    Tell us more. :)

3. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Welcome! And very interesting on the hypnosis! It sounds like you are having a great time with your subby!

4. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Just wanted to chip in...
    Are we starting a trend here? @BlueEyes is also unlocked and without device. It works like a charm :) Hypnosis to get him to last even longer? Hmmm. interesting:) I have taken the long road to train him to go further and further. But it sounds a bit exciting with that extra tool in the basket. I have come to love mind powered restrains over physical ones, and hypnosis seems to qualify. Tempting somehow... Hmmm...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice