My Newest Device ~ The Contender

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MaleChastityNow, Oct 22, 2014.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow Custom made toys for naughty boys (& sissies too!)

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    I've been prototyping a new design since July and have finally created a version that I really like. It's met my goals of reducing weight as much as possible while retaining structural strength, and offering a custom made device with a lower entry price than anything Mature Metal or Steelworxx offers.

I've name this trapped ball device the Contender, and the base model is $250.00, which I feel is a very competitive price. You build the device to your own specifications, and several options and upgrades are available. My turnaround is quick, and I'm normally able to fabricate and ship a device within a day of purchase.

A preview picture is below...total weight of the device shown is 3-1/2 ounces (without a padlock.) More pictures of the Contender showing it's several available options may be seen on my website, at...

http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=75&product_id=85

Contender_03.JPG

Grant47, Errant and Usul like this.
  2. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Looks great!!!!!! Love the PA option and the spikes

How does the PA option stay on? Is it a sort of lock?

3. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The PA pin is threaded on the bottom and is held in place with a medium security-screw.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Hey Mark!

I've said before... I REALLY like the look of this device!!!

I think it looks like it offers a good blend of openness and security (with the PA fixing!)

I have two questions if I may please:

1. Is there an option coming to limit access to the frenulum? It may be a little too open in that area....?!
    2. In the pics, the PA pin looks like it may be a little too high...? I mean... It looks like it goes perpendicular to the piercing hole then bends 90 degrees to exit the urethra.... So it seems it will be going straight up into the penis, as opposed to going in a more gentle curve....

Have you any feedback about this 'height' and/or can the pin be bent a little more so that it enters the PA site in a curved way....?

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Hey-missed the 'edit' time!!!

I am uncut and my PA piercing is offset 1/8th inch to my LEFT as I look down on myself...

Is there any way the cage/pin can be made to accommodate this offset at all please mate...?

With many thanks and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

6. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good catch!...I notice the same thing. Unfortunately, I'm not able to try wearing the device at the moment to test it due to a medical problem "down there" and the fact that my own PA has shrunk in size since I haven 't worn anything in it for a while.

Interestingly, I'd made a prototype with a pin having a lower profile and pointing more downward, and someone actually commented on it stating they felt it'd be better to have the pin pass between the four cage-bars...so I tried it. This person has one of Steelworxx' Looker's, and likes the way his urethra is pressed against the center hole of the cage.

The other prototype, which does have a frenulum covering, was sent back to me for a PA upgrade. It already had a hole drilled through the front "plate". The pin added to this device has the much shorter and lower arc you mention, most likely due to the person's pin only having a 1/2 inch setback, combined with the size of the cage rings...narrower cage rings are automatically going to allow the pin to have a lower profile. As you can see, I'm not working out the fine details for the pin.

I can take a order for a model with the frenulum cover upon special request, since I don't have time at the moment to make a frenulum-covered version, take photos, and build the web page. The price would be the same as the Contender.

This link is to a photo of the device the fellow thought the pin should pass through the front, center hole of the cage...

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/5971/

And this photo is of the device with the frenulum cover and PA pin...This device can be built as shown, with one plate and two bars...or alternatively it can be built with two plates and zero bars.

#2 w pa pin -.jpg

Errant and Socal_locked like this.
  7. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    P.S. ~ I believe I can offset the PA pin to the left 1/8 inch to accommodate. One other adjustment I immediately see is that depending upon the width of your pin (gauge) it might be necessary to use wider plate than the standard size I'm using, to account for the center hole being offset.

8. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Something else I forgot to mention is that I can tilt the mounting "disk" for the PA pin on the Contender, which would entirely change the angle of the pin (allowing it to tilt downward creating a lower profile and more gentle curve.) I won't be able to make such an adjustment on the version with the frenulum-plate though, due to the plate being flat.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    it look very nice, you am a clever man. it funny to think that it be on lots of mens willies in a bit, giggle.

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    I am the very proud owner of the device MCN just showed. The PA hook is perfect for me. The radius of curvature of the hook matches my 4ga CBR. It comes out perpendicular, but I find it that is a good thing. I'm not pressed against the bottom plate when flaccid. It doesn't pull or push my piercing. I don't get caught in any sharp angles.

I couldn't have asked for a better fit. It kinda "disappears" when wearing it. I thought it might be an "excuse" to take it off. You know, something that provides discomfort. The PA hook is the most comfortable thing. I found a lot of issues with free-floating rings around bars of chastity cages. This fixed hook is secure and comforting in its security.

Your Manhood May Vary... ;P

So I really adore the plate. It gives my fingers something to rub when locked and tingling underneath. Before I got the PA hook, I was sliding against the plate - completely wet and slathered with precum. It was deliciously frustrating. The PA hook reduces that. :)

Oddly, I found the PA hook kept everything aligned and in place better than without.

The plate does reduce room for "teasing". The rods are better for that.

The security screw stays in place very nicely. It has a smooth rounded head, and provides no comfort issues whatsoever. I was able to uninstall it without issue after a full week of continuous wear. I was a little anxious about that (with silly transient fantasies about being stuck of course), but the materials and threading are very high quality.

I HIGHLY recommend the PA hook for those with a well healed piercing.
    I highly recommend this device period. It's a great feel even without PA jewelry.

MCN is great to work with. As you can see, he's really into his work, very thoughtful, and enjoys what he does.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice