A Different Dynamic

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rachel Cash, Oct 23, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    I've been chatting with a lot of members on this site and it's made me think about my ideal situation involving chastity. As much as the idea of my partner being in control of my orgasm sounds, I prefer a very different way. I want my partner to be locked in chastity as well as me with a third party Keyholder. I don't really know how release or earning it would work, but it would have hugeeee benefits.

Think about date night, you feel that spark that makes you want to attack each other...and you do....but it never ends. That initial "New Couples" phase were you can't keep your hands off each other never dies. Plus the idea of having my lover in front of me and me desiring him and unable to do nothing with him in the same boat is...hot :p.

What's your take on this dynamic? Is it doable or realistic?

Toodles,

Rachel

2. The Bampot

The Bampot Junior Member

Retired Truck Driver
    Southern New England, USA
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I think with the right partner, it's possible. You would both have to be somewhat of a switch. As for me I don't think it would work. A major part of chastity for me is the total surrender of my wants and needs to my Mistress. Her pleasure and her pleasure only is what comes first. I have submitted to some incredible indignities and pain just to make her smile or laugh. With my manhood locked away, I am more focused on pleasing her. If we were both locked, the desire for submission would be missing. We would both be desperate for a release that neither of us could give. Could be fun for a little while, but the end result would be a null. Hope this makes some sense. It's hard to explain what it is that triggers my submissiveness. I guess it just comes to different folks, different strokes.

Rachel Cash likes this.
  3. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    I think it could be an interesting dynamic.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Toodles, Rachel :)

5. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:

Yes, this is a very sexy dynamic. I've played switch-switch with someone and it's a lot of fun. You're not likely to find much applause here for this though because this forum is mainly Femdom. In general the BDSM world is very dismissive of switches even though most new players are switches (non scientific personal study)

But a dynamic like this is very possible and a lot of fun with the right people.

6. jonnygrand

jonnygrand Member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Very hot! I suppose it would be some kind of tantric sex than... Unless strapons are involved, but i love this creative idea.

7. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    This is not a new trend. Just remains to find a "stunt keyholder" ;)

8. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I think it's hot as hell and would like to apply for the position of keyholder.

9. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    But seriously, I find this situation very exciting. The idea of grinding locked parts against your partner is hot, assuming you were both pretty horny folks. Having to please some third party to be allowed to fuck each other could be fun, I could imagine some pretty exciting challenges.

I have a slightly different fantasy, where my wife locks me long term, and her friend locks her husband. The only way either of us are allowed release is with each other, but only after our wives make us dress in lingerie and make out and dry hump each other while locked for a good long while as they watch. Once the ladies are satisfied they unlock our cocks but lock our hands so we can't jerk each other off and have to use an orifice to get each other off.

10. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    I think this is a brilliant dynamic. And plenty of potential for the third party KH as well.

It could work especially well if you were both locked in matching belts, but not essential.You can have a really delicious frustration sleeoing together and being naked together, with all your desires and urges on at full blast, and nothing you can do about them.

The KH is of course the crucial element. S/he (or they - could be a Dom couple) can make all the decisions about your sex life for you: if, what, where, and how.

This has been something I've really been interested (as being the KH!) for years. I've come across very few though (but not none) who are into this, and I'd be interested in knowing if there are more.

Do you have a partner who'd be interested in wearing on that basis?

11. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I think that is a great idea lusting each other, and be helpless to do anything. Imagine all the new ways you'd find to make each other happy. Nice thinking. Bravo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice