D/s &|| cuckold => YES! But CD || sissy => NO!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by jb6s, Oct 22, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. jb6s

jb6s New member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Hi everyone!

Note to reader: I am a 100% straight male, have been married to my lovely wife since 7.5yrs, and we've been together for a great more nr. of years.

Before you start trashing me, please... read on.
    I am a 36-yo male who has gotten intrigued by the D/s philosophy. I got encountered to FLR by reading "Around Her Finger", and I must say this is an awesome read! This book was a first of many in my exploration of my new-found "wisdom"; but still, to date, it remains the best.

Reading through this book had me realize that FemDom is something that pulls my plugs, and that it is something that I wanted to do something with.

This lead to me gathering the courage to confess to my wife that I get turned on by the thought of being dominated by her. And the awwkward discussions that obviously follow such a confession...

My main reason for posting here, however, is that I cannot seem to find an equal soul here on these forums with regards to what triggers me & what not;

What plays for me is that: I love my wife to death, and I know she loves me likewise! We are not separating anytime soon ;) But: I would love for my wife to have & enjoy having sex with anyone she chooses to, with or without me being present. I would also like her to take ownership of my sex life by obliging me to wear a chastity belt. And for the latter, she has already done so by using our cb6000s, but it has ended because the device overtook the philosophy, which is the point awhere everything fails.

What bothers me specifically, is that in everything I've read up until now (and that's alot of books!), my sentiments seem to be classified as me being a "cuckold" or as being a "forced sissy".

While I don't oppose to the idea of ever being cuckolded by my wife (and am rather attracted by the idea), I absolutely have no desires nor intentions to ever becoming , at any levela sissy! My wife would also be appalled by the fact of me behaving/dressing like a female, and I couldn't blame her, because it's not my thing.

Like I said: my kick is in being dominated by my wife, at any level. And more so, my kick would be in her enjoying absolute sexual freedom while controlling my personal freedom in that aspect to the smallest extent: getting hard, being allowed to fuck, being allowed to cum, etc... This is of course where chastity belts come in.

For me personally, that has nothing to do with being gay/bi and/or liking to be a crossdresser.
    But this is where I seem to fall short.
    Any book on this subject that I seem to find, or any posts on any FemDom forums (including CM.com), are about and/or written by males that seem to enjoy acting as females and/or being neglected by their wives.

Are there any other males out there like me who are 100% male & don't want to dress like a woman, but who DO want their wives to fuck around and to dictate their own sex lives?
    If so, please respond to this post!
    Thank you!

Deltablock

Espylady07 likes this.
  2. deltablock

deltablock New member

"Entrepreneur"
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Re-reading what I've just written here: I would like to clarify that I don't judge any men around here who feel good with being a sissy maid or the likes! Whatever is your thing, it is your thing! Just like it is mine.

This message just to be clear & not to hurt anyone's feelings, because that's never my intention!

3. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    deltablock... first, welcome to the site. There are a great many males, me included, that have the same thoughts and feelings as you. The closest that my wife has come to making me dress as a female is when she bought us both matching pink thongs, just because she thought it was a cute idea. Like you, I don't have anything against dressers, but for us that is not our deal. She is a complete Dominant and I am a complete submissive... I have been locked 24/7 for over 10 years and under her complete control for much longer than that. Anytime, you see me on here, feel free to chat. I am always up to chat with a likeminded sub.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    You sound exactly like My husband/pet
    He has the exact feelings and although he enjoys wearing My panties that I wore the day before, he is in no way shape or form anywhere close to a sissy. I have My own sissy Rachel, My husband is all male. He enjoys My panties only because of the feel and that he says he feels close to Me when he has them on.
    Anyway, his fantasy of Me enjoying another man in his absence has been enjoyed by him, and Me on more than one occasion so in answer to your question YES, there are men out here just like you ;)

Mistress Michelle

5. jb6s

jb6s New member

Local Time:
    Hi DeesHubby & Mistress Michelle!

Thank you both for your messages! It's a great relief to know that I'm not alone with my sentiments & desires! Although I'm still disappointed with the available "material" (books, movies, hell... even interest groups) on this subject. It almost seems like a "kink inside of a kink" to be a submissive straight married male to a woman with a desire for her to enjoy sexual liberty & fun with any man she chooses, and not only black men... And whatever seems correct, it usually is, so I guess we form a small circle ;)

@DeesHubby: great to read that you & your wife have found a match as to your respective kinks! I believe that there is such a thing as "true love" between 2 individuals, and that then there is even such a thing as "true love without secrets", but that both are rare, and that the latter could even be called "exceptional".

I firmly believe & trust that what exists between my wife & me can be named "true love", but I wouldn't go as far as claiming that we also incorporate that second statement of mine. We both come from "upstanding" backgrounds (as I think is the correct term in English), which makes that, while we wouldn't ever (I imagine) do so spontaneously, we could not & cannot discuss such subjects anywhere. In short: we don't have any peers anywhere near, which is one of the reasons why I'm registered to this forum.

My wife is a conservative woman with regards to sex & sexual activities, be it in the field of what I would call "classical female sensitivities & social restraints". She is by no means conservative with me when it comes down to our sex life, as we enjoy oral/vaginal/anal (with me on top) sex together, and she has had a vibrant sex life with various men before we were a couple. But she IS conservative and - in my opinion, a classical female - in a way that, for her, to enjoy having sex with any man, she needs to be in love with that man. She also has no interest whatsoever in exploring any adventures with another female. And while I might sure call her "adventurous" in bed, I also very well know the limits of her likings, and will ever surpass them because I love & respect her.

All these things said, you both can by now maybe better understand why it wasn't easy for me to confess to her that I felt (feel) attracted to a "kink" like FemDom. It is not in her nature to attain a sexually dominant attitude. BUT: she is by nature a very dominant persona, a "born leader" as they say. So the dominance is there, and always has been. Just not towards me. That is her personality, and it is how she is in her professional life and in a general social context. Me, on the other hand, I'm a "soft" personality. Not dominant by nature at all, as opposed to her. And those facts combined made that it felt acceptable for me to vocalize my desires to her, as it seemed to me like a (natural/forced) progression of our relationship.

She has reacted surprisingly well to my confession I must say. She didn't judge me & has not reacted as if I was all of a sudden some unacceptable freak, but she listened to what I had to say, and expressed her willingness to respond to my desires. And so we ended up purchasing a CB6000s chastity belt, followed by me wearing it & her wearing the key to the lock attached to a necklace, but that game ended rather soon.

I noticed that the CB was very visible when I was wearing a suit and that my customers were frowning (but of course they never made a remark), which is totally unacceptable! She on the other hand quickly felt like I was no longer able to enjoy sex with her without "dominance play", which was a false sentiment in my opinion, but which is a sentiment that I can subscribe to from her side of the equation as well because I had been undoubtedly gotten indulged in my own personal desires and in the climax of actually experiencing them as well for the first time.

But, that has come to an end.
    Her idea of me not being able to enjoy having "plain, normal" sex with her was the #1 killer for sure, but another thing that plays a great role is her need & desire to have sex with me frequently. Like I said before, we share great passion together, and she is by no means shy when it comes to "enjoying the fruits of marriage". Just to say that she has a healthy libido. But she doesn't fancy the thought of having sex with a man that she doesn't love. So that makes for a conflict "in terminis".

My #1 question to you both, as experienced Dom/subs, is if you have gone through these situations as well? And if so, how you got to the point where you're at now? Or, if your situations are different from mine: what would you try, being me, to progress & discover what could work for both her & me?

One final disclaimer maybe: what I wrote all at the start of this post, about "true love" => I mean that wholeheartedly!
    So if neither of you would seem to give me any chance of progressing in this aspect with my wife and/or to find a match with each other in any way, then I'll just quietly succumb & try to bury those thoughts, because all that I talked about here is merely me expressing my desires, but all those are and will always be inferior to my love for my wife!
    If there is or ever would be room for us to share what plays in my mind, then that would be awesome for me!
    But if not, then I'll still feel very blessed with being married to a great woman & mother to my children!

I know it sounds lame, but it's the God's honest truth! What can I say...?

P.S.: Sorry for the typo's in my original post! Sloppy! :-/

6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    whatever float your boat, that's what I say! life's too short to not enjoy it!

7. jb6s

jb6s New member

Local Time:
    I agree with you, ladylionzsissy.
    But I still have those other feelings, desires & thoughts too ;)
    Not an evident thing unfortunately :-/

8. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    hello. im the slave of mistress linda. i agree with you, i have no desire to be a sissy or bisexual. having said that, because i am a slave should mistress require those things of me, i would without a doubt do what she demands.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice