My journey into a cage.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel Cash, Jun 3, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    I would buy yourself one of those new 'Kitchen Safes' from Amazon it really makes the lockup real if you know once you have pressed the button its locked on you for 1 min or 10 days !

2. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Sweetie, none of us can, that's the fun... worse when one has just helped the wife orally enjoy an nice vocal orgasm with the help of a warm dildo... she smiled knowingly about my caged struggle!

LisaTV likes this.
  3. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    So I've been talking to this guy.We met on a website but we've met in person a few times and he's really amazing. The lifestyle is something we're both incredibly interested in. Well I brought up my interest in chastity about a week and a half ago and he mentioned he owns a few devices(no interest in wearing them :(. I told him how fun I thought the idea was and before I knew it I was locked up. I've been in the middle of my longest lockup ever and had my own keys. I've just been a good girl and not used them.

Well I went over to his house this morning and we chatted awhile...then bam, he's unlocking me, bending me over the couch and making love to me. I'm not sure how it started...I might have provoked it a little....and I'm so close to having a mind shattering orgasm (while stroking myself). Then he randomly stops, look's at me with a weird smile...and makes me lock back up and shoves a plug in me :O. This is my first real life chastity experience I guess...and I think I'm torn now...I complained, and told him to let me come and he just said no. asdfl;asjflk;asjfals;djfla....I think this is the be careful what you wish for part....

Sig Wyrminorb, LisaTV and corsac like this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like he enjoys you being in chastity. Maybe he wants your keys? :p

5. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    oh my, you have stumbled into something quite fun, haven't you...

6. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Don't let this slip away dear he sounds amazing and knows the essence of having a girl locked. Good luck

7. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It's been a long time since I've posted here. Yesterday my new cage arrived. Me being a stickler about safety puts on the smallest ring. The first eight hours were excruciating. I would get serious pains and the base ring could literally have passed for a cock ring, I checked. When I fell asleep was when the real pain again. I was up for hours trying not to scream in pain. But now that its morning its a completely comfortable fit. The base ring is so tight I literally can't pull out of it without taking the cage off first. This is my first time being helpless to a device....and I love it.

guest 2942 and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  8. rwbyswitch

rwbyswitch Australian, walks upside down

Aus
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    you sure you cant get the same effect with a smaller spacer as opposed to a smaller basering?
    you dont wanna injure yourself.

i struggle for quite a while before i found something comfortable with sizings and spacings before i found a comfortable fit that meant i couldnt pullout, but i wasn't choking my balls and making them blue in the process.
    i have the cb6000, and i'm a bit on the larger and thicker size, but my balls would slip through the 2 largest baserings, yet the next size down was unbearable and was turning me purple, so rather then try to get some obscure inbetween basering i dropped the size of the spacer by 2 sizes, went back to the largest sized basering and that closed the gap just enough between the bottom of the cage and the bottom of the basering that pull out is impossible.

Play safe mate, and as much as your body wants you to, dont go too hard too fast, Chastity's "like good mescalin, it comes on slow."

9. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I'm using a Jailbird at the moment, there are no spacers. Just the base and the cage. There is no pain at all as long as I'm soft. There is no swelling and or discoloration of the testes either. The moment I even think I'm hurting myself I'll stop. I believe in safety :p.

10. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    by discoloration do you mean bruising or just blue balls... chortle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice