Fancy Steel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by hardbodysub, Sep 22, 2014.

1. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    I just heard of this belt maker in Australia, and like what I see on the website. Does anyone here have any experience with these belts? If so, please post in the reviews section.

Their "linked design" belt looks like a great way to get a comfortable fit. I also really like the ball cage option that covers the testicles, but allows for plenty of air flow and ease of cleaning.

They were very good about answering my emailed questions, although now I've come up with a few more:
    • Is the 305 stainless steel they use of adequate quality for such a device, or is surgical grade 316, such as Mature Metal uses, recommended? The devices look great, but I'm not quite clear on the minimum acceptable stainless, even after researching it on the web.
    • Are hygiene and ventilation adequate with the current solid tube? Could they offer a more open design, perhaps a cage style, as an modification or option?
    • The padlock on the ball cage appears to jut out a bit; could that be repositioned, or replaced with a security screw or integrated lock?
    • Could they develop an integrated lock for the waist band?
    • Could they create a hip belt design instead of the very high wast band?

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Name or link would be good.
    Xx Wendy

3. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
  4. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Ok good boy did not know that is what i was looking for .
    Bonio lands behind the couch fetch
    Xx Wendy

5. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Absolutely awesome looking stuff .
    They just need to have some pictures of people wearing it on their site not silly links to pay sites.

Would boost sales I would think.

Xx Wendy

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I was impressed as well. And as it's Australian dollars. . Turn it into pounds and you get a lot for your dosh. But I'm not buying as we don't do chastity in this way with devices but If I was I think they look great. !
    Lucy x

7. fancysteel

fancysteel New member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Thanks guys really kind words.

8. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    I've been looking at the belts for awhile now, but there are not many options for them, Any chance of a locking rear plate for a butt plug or dildo? I'd be very interested if there was an option for removable spikes at the end of the tube to prevent erections like the Carrara belts have.

9. Distance

Distance Member

Local Time:
    I doubt the linked design would be wearable when you work hard like me. Almost no Belt is Wearable at my work. I repair Trucks, the big ones. I would need a Belt like this but i think it would give me more Pain with the Links than everything else. Also i think it would be better if it was a Hip style Belt...
    I´ve tried so much, like Latowski, a lot of the CB and PA Cages, the CS-700 and much much more. No Belt was wearable 24/7 if i had to Work. On Weekends and vacation no Problem.
    I Like the idea, and the design. But i would not like to spend so much Money for a Belt, that i can not Wear.
    Best regards from Germany
    Distance

10. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Latowski wasn't good choice. It looks fancy and just like these from fancysteel is rather piece of art than 24/7 wearable belt. Latowski is probably most restrictive belt ever created, so no surprise for me. If you are from Germany try Neosteel (Masterpiece minimalistic design - it doesn't prevent any movements).

11. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    I agrre that the linked design is more of art then functional, but they do offer a solid waistband that has lots of room for adjustment. At least unlike Latowski belts, these are at more of a fair price. If they come out with the above options I asked about, I'm planning on ordering one. Of course I would put up a detailed reveiw on here as well.

12. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Gee, I'd disagree completely about the linked design not being functional. I think just the opposite. Since the links are adjustable by cable, and the waist band will have some "give" to it, this design should be extremely functional and comfortable, allowing for much more freedom of movement than conventional belts. I'm in a sport that requires a lot of full-body movement, and the linked design is the main reason I'm attracted to Fancy Steel.

Lucy likes this.
  13. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @hardbodysub I agree with you the linked waist band I feel is very interesting. I have worn two belts with fixed steel waist bands and not recommend either if your doing lots of movements.

There is someone on the mansion who has purchased one of there belts and says it is brilliant. Don't think it is this waist version but I'm sure this would work.

Just because it is not one of the top stupidly expensive manufactures everyone decides it is crap. ...Give them a chance!

@fancysteel would you like to comment? !
    Regards
    Lucy x

14. chastepet

chastepet Property of Ms. K

Houston, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    We just purchased the solid steel band belt for me from Fancy Steel (male belt) and I have to tell you it is really an awesome belt. The waist band is very comfortable, I even had thoughts that it may not fit comfortably by looking at the pictures. The pictures are 2 dimensional but when you have the belt in your hand the portion that widens at the sides of the hip actually a flared outward and follow the curvature of the body. I have slept all night in mine without issues.

Being I am bit older, we did not believe the model shown on the internet would work well for me since the waist band sits high up and crosses over the belly button. Having a few extra pounds on me I am able to suck in the tummy and then the belt would basically drop off. I asked them is they could make a hip model. They had not made one but thought they could pull it together. We have a blog and have posted pictures of the belt there. Jay, the owner is awesome, his #1 is customer satisfaction. The nice thing, since we live in the US and they are in Australia, there was no language barrier which make a huge difference for the engineering and discussions. The turn around time was about one month, with 10 days of that being in freight.

The design is simple to the point of being genius, all the components (penis tube, anal opening) slide along two stainless steel cables and are adjustable by the owner with a set screw that can only be accessed with the belt being off the person, so positioning is precise and exact. The overall length of the cable through the crotch is adjusted in the same manner from the back of the waist band. Give them a close look, these folks are on to something, the blog link is below, "h";

http://trialandtribulationsinchastity.com/

latexbound and hardbodysub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice