Jail Bird For Sale

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by Foot_Ninja, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Foot_Ninja

Foot_Ninja New member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I recently had a Jail Bird made by Mature Metal. Only I misjudged the size for both the base ring and the cage inside diameter when I ordered it. So the device is too large for me to wear. This has only been worn once just long enough to see that it didn't fit and to take a couple of photos. 2 minutes tops. So it's still in new condition. Although I am clean and disease free, after wearing it briefly I boiled it in hot water and wiped it over thoroughly with alcohol. I need to get this one sold so I can afford to re-order one that fits me.

Keep in mind that this one is designed for someone that has a penis that is bigger around than normal. If you are normal thickness then this cage will likely be big on you and you will have extra room inside. But if you are thick then this is the device for you.

Package includes: Base Ring, Cage, and fancy red bag it came with.

Specifications: 2" oval base ring. 1/2" gap. 1 1/2" inside diameter of cage. 2 1/4" cage length. Total length of device when assembled is 2 3/4". Mistress MM has told me that if you buy it, although it will be your second hand cage, adjustments can still be made. But the 1 1/2" inside diameter cannot be adjusted.

Asking $325 (includes shipping in the U.S.). If you are interested please leave me a message and we can work out payment and shipping arrangements. Or meet up for delivery if you live near me. You can also contact me on Fet Life under Foot_Ninja.

This site won't let me upload images, so hopefully these extremal links work. Or try http://imgur.com/a/jmLCG
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. plzcukme

plzcukme Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Is the Jail Bird still for sale? Do you know if a smaller oval base ring can be ordered to replace the 2" one?

3. Foot_Ninja

Foot_Ninja New member

Local Time:
    Yes, it is still for sale. And yes, you can order a smaller base ring from Mature Metal. You can order it round or oval and to whatever gap setting you want. They even sell double base rings for it. They can adjust the length for you too but not the inside diameter.

4. Foot_Ninja

Foot_Ninja New member

Local Time:
  5. Foot_Ninja

Foot_Ninja New member

Local Time:
    SOLD! It went for $275.00 on Ebay and was shipped this morning.

When a moderator sees this it can be moved into the the sold section. Thank You.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice